needs to know

Richmond, VA

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Where is the best sushi
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 26, 2012
there isnt any really. The only place locally is the sushi bar at taste of asia, but dont buy the tuna.

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 26, 2012
I liked the Lava Rolls at PF Changs but, we don't have one of those here..... Salmon ones are awesome at the Taste of Asia and I think the Wonderful has some as well but, you have to special order a roll from them I believe
fish eater

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Nov 26, 2012
needs to know wrote:
Where is the best sushi
Shoguns very good.
ValleyBoy

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Taste of Asia!! Been all over the Unites States and no place comes close
Up 4 Fun

Belleville, MI

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Yep, Taste of Asia is the best I've had locally. Except for the Ika. Didn't care for the sliminess of squid. Though, the octopus I liked. And I've enjoyed almost all of the rolls that I've tried.
anon

Youngstown, OH

#7 Nov 27, 2012
Does Taste of Asia still have good Sushi? I loved their sushi but I haven't been there in a while and read a review that the quality of the sushi has gone down and that they no longer use sushi grade tuna and they just buy it from Kroger.
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 27, 2012
ValleyBoy wrote:
Taste of Asia!! Been all over the Unites States and no place comes close
where specifically?
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 27, 2012
anon wrote:
Does Taste of Asia still have good Sushi? I loved their sushi but I haven't been there in a while and read a review that the quality of the sushi has gone down and that they no longer use sushi grade tuna and they just buy it from Kroger.
This is true.
Amanda

United States

#10 Nov 27, 2012
anon wrote:
Does Taste of Asia still have good Sushi? I loved their sushi but I haven't been there in a while and read a review that the quality of the sushi has gone down and that they no longer use sushi grade tuna and they just buy it from Kroger.
Not true in anyway, I'm a food rep and they gave fresh fish flew in every other day. I don't eat sushi so I have no ideal what it taste like, but it is fresh.
food lover

Huntington, WV

#11 Nov 27, 2012
I love Shogun's esp the WV roll It's delish!
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 27, 2012
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text> Not true in anyway, I'm a food rep and they gave fresh fish flew in every other day. I don't eat sushi so I have no ideal what it taste like, but it is fresh.
I have no idea what your first sentence means." they gave fresh fish flew?"
The salmon is consistently good there. So is the Ama ebi. The yellow-tail is hit or miss, but they never slice it right. I have had tuna tar-tar and "sushi-grade" tuna from krogers and the tuna they serve at TOA tastes exactly like that. It didnt use to be like that, but then again, TOA has radically changed their menu and their quality has gone down- not nearly as good as when it first opened.
lol

Hansford, WV

#13 Nov 27, 2012
Perhaps the reason, Spleen, that you don't have the money to leave Huntington is that you frequent the local eating establishments too much. As bad as you say everything is here, I'm unsure why you eat out here every single day other than to maintain morbid obesity and a skinny wallet.

But, Democrats lack both fiscal responsibility and common sense, and you do embody that nicely.
nailedit

United States

#14 Nov 27, 2012
lol wrote:
Perhaps the reason, Spleen, that you don't have the money to leave Huntington is that you frequent the local eating establishments too much. As bad as you say everything is here, I'm unsure why you eat out here every single day other than to maintain morbid obesity and a skinny wallet.
But, Democrats lack both fiscal responsibility and common sense, and you do embody that nicely.
This ..... up here &#8593; ... is funny and correct. Haha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lola's friend terry 10 min Baltimore street 6 3
When a kneeger says "Keep it real"? 52 min pretty nikole 36
understanding racist white people part 2 59 min kneegersperiod 9
614 rear 30th Street stealing 1 hr Phonenumber 25
Pregnant again? 1 hr Jess 4
Will at Island Time Rt 60 (Sep '15) 2 hr lfthndblk 2
for black people 3 2 hr EdwardWayneWaling... 234

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages