The nastiest thing you've ever done, or had done to you...that you ENJOYED...

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 60 Comments Last updated Jul 17, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Up 4 Fun

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 16, 2012
 
...and would do again under the right circumstances, with the right person or people.

Let's see how many we can get to hook up on this thread.
Rita

Clay, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 16, 2012
 
My BF and I were four wheeling once.it was so frickin hot we started peeling off our clothes.one thing led to another.and before we knew it we were going at it in the dirt.don't know if you would consider that nasty.but it was dirty as Hell.and yes I would do it again.LOL
dickhead

Crown City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 16, 2012
 
I once took a sh*t on my lovers chest.

Level 5

Since: Oct 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

8

5

3

I used to eat my ex wife's cooking.
Up 4 Fun

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Okay, so I guess I should tell my story.

About 6 years ago, I was seeing this girl and we were having drinks at Pruitt's and during our conversation, she asked me if I had ever had a threesome. I told her that yes I had been in one threesome with two girls and one foursome with two girls and my best bud at the time.(We didn't cross swords or anything like that.)

Well, she was so turned on at hearing about all the details of each encounter that she whispered to me that she was ready to screw right there. Well, low and behold she used to work at the hotel there and knew of a place inside where we could sneak off to for a while. She told me that she had a friend that still worked there then left the table for a few minutes and came back.

We then left and as we did she led me around to the corner of the building where there is a glass door which was unlocked, We went inside and then to the restroom in the ballroom where we started making out heavily. After a few minutes and the loss of several articles of clothing, someone else came in. It was her friend.

Now this chick was nasty. She immediately undressed and and after some heavy foreplay and oral between the three of us, and as bizarre as this sounds, she wanted us both to lick each of her eyeballs at the same time. So we did for a few minutes and she actually orgasmed from it. Then she wanted us to urinate on her face and in her eyes and open mouth. After some convincing I said okay and did what she asked, I had to soften up first which was very difficult as I was extremely turned on by that point. Then the girl I was with took her turn and urinated on her face and breasts which made her orgasm again.

They both allowed me to orgasm on their faces and when I was finished, we cleaned up ourselves and the restroom, well most of what we could anyways using toilet paper. We then left and parted ways with her friend. I never did see her friend again and a few months later my relationship with the first girl ended.

I never would have guessed at how much of a turn on licking some chick's eyeballs that I didn't even know and urinating on her would be for me. This experience will always be burned in my mind and I'll never forget it. I sure would love for something like this to happen again but I don't know if I'll ever meet another chick like that.
1 post removed

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

sempron wrote:
I used to eat my ex wife's cooking.
''
Funny!
Ajee

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Up 4 Fun wrote:
Okay, so I guess I should tell my story.
About 6 years ago, I was seeing this girl and we were having drinks at Pruitt's and during our conversation, she asked me if I had ever had a threesome. I told her that yes I had been in one threesome with two girls and one foursome with two girls and my best bud at the time.(We didn't cross swords or anything like that.)
Well, she was so turned on at hearing about all the details of each encounter that she whispered to me that she was ready to screw right there. Well, low and behold she used to work at the hotel there and knew of a place inside where we could sneak off to for a while. She told me that she had a friend that still worked there then left the table for a few minutes and came back.
We then left and as we did she led me around to the corner of the building where there is a glass door which was unlocked, We went inside and then to the restroom in the ballroom where we started making out heavily. After a few minutes and the loss of several articles of clothing, someone else came in. It was her friend.
Now this chick was nasty. She immediately undressed and and after some heavy foreplay and oral between the three of us, and as bizarre as this sounds, she wanted us both to lick each of her eyeballs at the same time. So we did for a few minutes and she actually orgasmed from it. Then she wanted us to urinate on her face and in her eyes and open mouth. After some convincing I said okay and did what she asked, I had to soften up first which was very difficult as I was extremely turned on by that point. Then the girl I was with took her turn and urinated on her face and breasts which made her orgasm again.
They both allowed me to orgasm on their faces and when I was finished, we cleaned up ourselves and the restroom, well most of what we could anyways using toilet paper. We then left and parted ways with her friend. I never did see her friend again and a few months later my relationship with the first girl ended.
I never would have guessed at how much of a turn on licking some chick's eyeballs that I didn't even know and urinating on her would be for me. This experience will always be burned in my mind and I'll never forget it. I sure would love for something like this to happen again but I don't know if I'll ever meet another chick like that.
You Sir Are a LIAR , Your orgasm ended with you in your mothers basement cleaning off a sticky hand.
lrod

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

i got a bj while taking a crap
dickhead

Crown City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 17, 2012
 
The old fashioned BLUMPKIN!
lrod wrote:
i got a bj while taking a crap
Up 4 Fun

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 18, 2012
 
Ajee wrote:
<quoted text>
You Sir Are a LIAR , Your orgasm ended with you in your mothers basement cleaning off a sticky hand.
I'm not lying. This is absolutely 100% true. It happened. Whether you believe me or not, I don`t really care. It was something that I`ll never forget.
Rita

Clay, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Up 4 Fun wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not lying. This is absolutely 100% true. It happened. Whether you believe me or not, I don`t really care. It was something that I`ll never forget.
I thought the story was hot.without eye balls
Ghetto Valley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

One time a girl licked my butt. And one time I put it in a girls butt without a condom and she sucked it afterwards.
lol

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Once I had a former gf give me a booty call. Who am I to turn down good sex. We actually went at it twice. She insisted both times that I cum inside her, shes on birth control so ya know. She got dressed and explained she was pissed at her bf so she had a special present for him when he got home..... eww! I started thinkin if i ever pissed her off..... not to my memory thank god. And people wonder why domestic violence happens.
Ghetto Valley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

The present was probably numerous sexually transmitted diseases. You were probably the 5th or 6th guy that busted a couple nuts in her that day, and you likely were not the last. Shame on you for your poor taste in women.
1 post removed
Up 4 Fun

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Ghetto Valley wrote:
One time a girl licked my butt. And one time I put it in a girls butt without a condom and she sucked it afterwards.
Oh yes, the good old Ass-To-Mouth, or ATM for short. See, to me that's not that nasty. I'll lick a chicks' bung hole no problem, as long as she has recently bathed and not dropped a deuce afterwards.

I actually think it's really hot to see a woman do ATM, it's one of my favorite types of porn. Especially when there are two girls involved and one girl will "taste" the other girl and vice versa. Mmmm mmmm.
amy

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I love ATM too.... I wish I had a boyfriend to lick my a hole right now.
Namer

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 18, 2012
 
Ajee wrote:
<quoted text>
You Sir Are a LIAR , Your orgasm ended with you in your mothers basement cleaning off a sticky hand.
I like to have my eyeballs licked during sex.

I even like to browse the glasses sections of department stores. I refer to it as eyebrowsing.

You may find it hard to believe, but other people have interests that can be different from yours. And based on all the condescension, I'm assuming all you babies only partake in wine tasting and monocle wearing.
ohyea

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 19, 2012
 
Up 4 Fun wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, the good old Ass-To-Mouth, or ATM for short. See, to me that's not that nasty. I'll lick a chicks' bung hole no problem, as long as she has recently bathed and not dropped a deuce afterwards.
I actually think it's really hot to see a woman do ATM, it's one of my favorite types of porn. Especially when there are two girls involved and one girl will "taste" the other girl and vice versa. Mmmm mmmm.
Never done this with the the back side, but my girl loves going down on me after I pull it out of her - says it tastes like sex! She will often do this several times during a sexual encounter, usually going from riding top to on her knees and then back again. Very hot and generally gets me off.
STINKY

Catlettsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 19, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

I SCREWED A DEAD POLECAT 0NE TIME.HIP HIP FOR ROAD KILL.
Rita

Clay, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 19, 2012
 
ohyea wrote:
<quoted text>
Never done this with the the back side, but my girl loves going down on me after I pull it out of her - says it tastes like sex! She will often do this several times during a sexual encounter, usually going from riding top to on her knees and then back again. Very hot and generally gets me off.
Oh Hell yes! I love doing that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

119 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 16 min Chip 80
Welfare for Artists 30 min teresa mcoy 16
East end thief's (Nov '13) 32 min jaja 1,579
highlawn neighborhood watch 40 min Jeff 279
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 48 min Pat MaGroin 116
what do white people fear most from non white p... 52 min The Responsible N... 21
American History X was right 1 hr The Responsible N... 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••