where the hell can I go for a piercin...

where the hell can I go for a piercing anymore?!

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
me

Hockessin, DE

#1 Jan 2, 2014
My Monroe fell out the other night while I was sleeping, it's been pierced for over 2 years & it was only out for 7 hours at the most. I tried to put it back through like I usually do of it comes out but it was hard & wasn't going so I just thought I'd go get it redone. Called Tat Nice, they don't do piercings anymore. Went to Epicenter, they said they don't do piercings anymore. NOT going to Living Arts. I looked up piercing places in Ashland & all the numbers are disconnected, I don't wanna waste my gas if they don't do them. Someone help!!!
??

Faber, VA

#2 Jan 2, 2014
Huntington ink does a lot of piercings!
haha

Huntington, WV

#3 Jan 2, 2014
Physical graffiti in south point by walmart very professional and very nice
lol

Proctorville, OH

#4 Jan 2, 2014
Dont go to huntington ink the dude has hep c all of you idiots that go there and get anything done are stupid !
check flick

Huntington, WV

#5 Jan 2, 2014
Actually the guy(Anthony Watts) thats was piercing at Huntington Ink doesn't work there anymore. And FYI.. their health inspection papers are hanging up for all to see when entering the establishment...
me

Huntington, WV

#6 Jan 2, 2014
Inktopus done my labret and they was really good
me

Huntington, WV

#7 Jan 12, 2014
check flick wrote:
Actually the guy(Anthony Watts) thats was piercing at Huntington Ink doesn't work there anymore. And FYI.. their health inspection papers are hanging up for all to see when entering the establishment...
Anthony has done pretty much every piercing I've ever had but seems as of he's not working anywhere now & I can't get ahold of him. I've tried to call Huntington Ink but the number I have is disconnected but it's the only number I can find for them! Inktopus is closed! I might just end up going to South Point! Does anyone know their hours?
yafessor

Mayer, MN

#8 Jan 12, 2014
You bunch of hopeless freaks. Get a life and stop mutilating your bodies for attention, or because you want people to treat you differently. Then you get mad because they do. .
me

Manakin Sabot, VA

#9 Jan 12, 2014
yafessor wrote:
You bunch of hopeless freaks. Get a life and stop mutilating your bodies for attention, or because you want people to treat you differently. Then you get mad because they do..
Awwww someone miss his nap today. If u don't like what people do to theirselves then don't look haha dumba$$
Anthony Watts

Faber, VA

#10 Jan 12, 2014
I am opening a piercing studio within the next week. PRESTIGE BODY PIERCING at 834 6th Ave. (right beside Epicenter). I have 8yrs under my belt and I'm the ONLY state-registered professional piercing technician in the huntington area. (You can verify that by calling the cable county health dept.) If you want to check out my portfolio or contact me go to my Facebook page (Body Piercing by Anthony Watts) or on Instagram (@wvpropiercing).
me

Huntington, WV

#11 Jan 12, 2014
Anthony Watts wrote:
I am opening a piercing studio within the next week. PRESTIGE BODY PIERCING at 834 6th Ave.(right beside Epicenter). I have 8yrs under my belt and I'm the ONLY state-registered professional piercing technician in the huntington area.(You can verify that by calling the cable county health dept.) If you want to check out my portfolio or contact me go to my Facebook page (Body Piercing by Anthony Watts) or on Instagram (@wvpropiercing).
Hell yeah! Thank you Anthony, I went to epicenter because I wanted you to do it. I go to school Tuesdays & Thursdays & will be looking for it to open everyday!
SaraT

Huntington, WV

#12 Jan 19, 2014
Anthony Watts wrote:
I am opening a piercing studio within the next week. PRESTIGE BODY PIERCING at 834 6th Ave.(right beside Epicenter). I have 8yrs under my belt and I'm the ONLY state-registered professional piercing technician in the huntington area.(You can verify that by calling the cable county health dept.) If you want to check out my portfolio or contact me go to my Facebook page (Body Piercing by Anthony Watts) or on Instagram (@wvpropiercing).

Is this place open yet?
Raasha

Huntington, WV

#13 Jan 19, 2014
SaraT wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this place open yet?
I walked by there the other day. The inside looks awesome, but I don't think he's open yet. He needs to hurry up!
Mr Info

Huntington, WV

#14 Jan 19, 2014
From what the owner of Epicenter has to say.. Anthony can't get his sh*t together to open up.. Hes fallen off. Also heard he was cutting corners to open up. No auto clave to clean his equipment. . Hate to see him give someone an affection just to make a whopping $40..
Would bang your chic hard

Hockessin, DE

#15 Jan 20, 2014
Mr Info wrote:
From what the owner of Epicenter has to say.. Anthony can't get his sh*t together to open up.. Hes fallen off. Also heard he was cutting corners to open up. No auto clave to clean his equipment.. Hate to see him give someone an affection just to make a whopping $40..
Give someone an affection? Wtf is that? Anthony himself posted here that he's opening soon. Pretty sure he wouldn't mind if u call him. Talk to him if u have concerns.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Front Royal, VA

#16 Jan 20, 2014
ask for Lance M. Sharp, he does a good job.
wow

Faber, VA

#17 Jan 20, 2014
Mr Info wrote:
From what the owner of Epicenter has to say.. Anthony can't get his sh*t together to open up.. Hes fallen off. Also heard he was cutting corners to open up. No auto clave to clean his equipment.. Hate to see him give someone an affection just to make a whopping $40..
Welllll I've had several piercings by Anthony, and they're the only ones I still have. He's very professional and clean. I'm very excited about his shop opening up, I have one or two more I still want. Talk all the trash u want, I'm still going there, and will be leavin there satisfied and INFECTION-free, thanks...
?

United States

#18 Jan 20, 2014
Mr Info wrote:
I'm laughing like everyone else at the fact you spelled infection wrong. If you're going to talk shit about someone at least be able to spell correctly. First of all I know the owners of Epicenter personally. They had Anthony in their shop for years. Why would they let him use the space beside them if he wasn't cleaning his equipment? That would still look bad on them. Also, in order to run such a business you have to be inspected by the health department. You can't get an inspection cleared if you don't have an auto clave system. I've had many piercings by him over the years and they have always healed up perfectly. No problems at all. Before he was piercing I went to a few other local artists and had trouble with every piercing. I was told by an ER Dr that my body probably rejects the jewelry.(I had a cyst form from a navel piercing, twice.) Years later I had Anthony pierce it to see if it was actually just a bad piercing like I suspected. It was. Anthony pierced it and I never had one single problem. Healed beautifully and still have it today.
me

Huntington, WV

#19 Jan 20, 2014
My piercing has been out for awhile now & I really want it back but I'm waiting on Anthony to do it. If seriously be pissed at myself for going to anyone else. I, too, have had an issue with the few that I didn't go to him for. He's the only one around who knows what he's doing. I have a hard time believing he's not on top of his shit anymore..
Mr Info

Huntington, WV

#20 Jan 20, 2014
I dont know the guy.. just going by what was said.. and I did misspell a word.. never claimed to win any spelling bee either.. smh.. the conversation was hes having a hard time opening.. he can't get his sh*t together.. hope the best for the kid..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 121 10 min Urine Russia 41
Joey Vernetter 24 min April 1
Woodstock Gala at Barboursville 47 min Bville 7
Oh well 1 hr Hey baby 4
Dems battling election fraud lawsuits against DNC 1 hr hahahahhaaaa 1
Snitchington aka Huntington 1 hr Zenna 16
Mike Wallace 1 hr Just a girl 13

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance