iloveyou

Ridgeview, WV

#5 Nov 29, 2010
yes she is
1 post removed
Jessie 304

Georgetown, KY

#7 Nov 29, 2010
nope she aint, so stop bein a jealous hater, and keep your comments to yourself. haha one of yalls men must have wanted her, or you wouldnt have been worried bout her in the first place. haha dumb b's
<3 you alexis
1 post removed
alexis adkins

Huntington, WV

#9 Nov 29, 2010
seriouslyy , i mean dangg . i started this and put my name down here with my friend mikey at the top because i wanted too see what peoplee say about mee. and honestlyy , its quite funny. itss sooo trueee, sorry your man wanted me and not youuu ! <33 you too jesss
Jessie 304

Georgetown, KY

#10 Nov 29, 2010
haha thats so true! get em!
Yamomma

United States

#11 Nov 29, 2010
Haha. My man wouldn't f**k wit you. Promise that. And Mikey only put 5 star trick cuz he was beatin it up.
I know

United States

#12 Dec 1, 2010
She is great.
2 posts removed
that bitch u abt to meet

Waynesboro, VA

#15 Aug 15, 2017
Idk her personally I think she goes by Izzy . I c her @ the glen brier apts .. I no the short time period I broke up with my man she was talking too him . She look like a bull dog with her eyes abt too pop out . I may just beat the heck out of her for the hell of it. & I think she's pregnant probably by a nikka . She look like a 2$ hoe
Nozy

Spotsylvania, VA

#16 Aug 15, 2017
that bitch u abt to meet wrote:
Idk her personally I think she goes by Izzy . I c her @ the glen brier apts .. I no the short time period I broke up with my man she was talking too him . She look like a bull dog with her eyes abt too pop out . I may just beat the heck out of her for the hell of it. & I think she's pregnant probably by a nikka . She look like a 2$ hoe
Thank you public education this this piece of shit. Can't even write at a 3rd grade level
Chrys

Baltimore, MD

#17 Nov 4, 2017
She always messing with her friends man and her mans friends. Bahahaha. Isnt that how she stole tef from brit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weed smokers are losers 13 min Leroy Johnson 3
Hispanics Family Separation policy 20 min Leroy Johnson 235
Your papers please! 23 min Leroy Johnson 40
Jokes 30 min Jussayin 23
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 34 min Thomas 2,094
Dr Freddie Vaughn (Sep '17) 44 min Butterfly 2
Do you guys think it will get better or worse? 1 hr Fitzmoor Richard 10
Trump REVERSES Caging Babies! 3 hr __zaphod__ 111
How to stop mass shootings inside schools 5 hr BillD 197

Huntington Jobs