Obama aint all black
Obamamama

Fairfax, VA

#1 Jul 3, 2014
Blacks have trouble admitting tha Obama is mostly white. White mother( who divorced her boo and traded for a white man) and white grandparents. Obamas grandmother was in the SS. For you ignorant blacks who know nothing of history, the SS was hitlers police force. He would not be smart enough to be president if he was black in his entire genetic makeup. That just can't happen.
The Responsible Negro

Derry, PA

#2 Jul 3, 2014
Obamamama wrote:
Blacks have trouble admitting tha Obama is mostly white. White mother( who divorced her boo and traded for a white man) and white grandparents. Obamas grandmother was in the SS. For you ignorant blacks who know nothing of history, the SS was hitlers police force. He would not be smart enough to be president if he was black in his entire genetic makeup. That just can't happen.
Aw man. You may have just solidified the top position for the most retarded post ever on Topix. I'm not gonna rely on my wit, or my humor here, you ma'am, are a classic example of the rampant ignorance that emanates from West Virginia. Please, please post more often, as I rely on this sh*t for entertainment purposes. What's your take on global warming, extra terrestrial life forms, and foreign policy? Please tell!!!!
Obamamama

Fairfax, VA

#3 Jul 3, 2014
Lol I knew you couldn't stay away. I thought it was your weekend. 4th of july where white people fought for independance to secure a country that you hate. You should move to kenya. See how you like it there. Obamas granmother was in the SS. I saw it on a video and a black woman said it was true. You'll notice on google there is nothing about her.
4 posts removed
Jack

Huntington, WV

#8 Jul 4, 2014
Tiger woods was the greatest Philippino golfer ever
Obama aint black

London, KY

#9 Jul 4, 2014
Jack wrote:
Tiger woods was the greatest Philippino golfer ever
hahaha and he loves that white booty too. You think if he were all black he'd even play golf? Hell knaw.
likesya

Howell, MI

#10 Jul 9, 2014
barak is lucky he has his white side but he still has enough black genetics to make him Able to be Among blacks without being picked on And stuff..

where As you can be someone where both blacks And whites And nobody likes
The Responsible Negro

Greensburg, PA

#11 Jul 9, 2014
likesya wrote:
barak is lucky he has his white side but he still has enough black genetics to make him Able to be Among blacks without being picked on And stuff..
where As you can be someone where both blacks And whites And nobody likes
On second thought, we have a new champion. And to think, this thread is a few days old, so you actually put some thought into that...wow. Let me guess...out Wayne?
Anterhill

Saltville, VA

#12 Jul 27, 2014
he would play golf if he were All black..
my dad was smarter than like All the white people and had very successful people wanted to hire him All the time..
And almost ran this gaming club.. like with dungeons And dragons And all that crap..
but he liked super hero games..
race doesn't matter..
fucking Applying yourself matters..
Anterhill

Saltville, VA

#13 Jul 27, 2014
race only matters As much As when people clash And

it matters As in terms of how what kinda voice And Art you wanna make such As that..

so race still matters.. but.. Applying yourself still matters..
don d

Columbus, OH

#14 Jul 27, 2014
Anterhill wrote:
race only matters As much As when people clash And
it matters As in terms of how what kinda voice And Art you wanna make such As that..
so race still matters.. but.. Applying yourself still
matters..
wake up race matters 24/7

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
caught my 14 year old step son peeping at me (Aug '15) 22 min Keeley 13
Caught 14 yo stepson peeping at me (Apr '12) 52 min Stacey 115
Fukkhuntinton 1 hr joe 5
Lola Rakes 1 hr Someone who knows 7
Pretty nikole and kneegers 1 hr ewww 53
chris crawford (Jan '11) 2 hr NUTs 48
Understanding Robin Lee Nolan 3 hr ewww 7

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance