United States

#2 May 28, 2013
Druggie
John Adkins

Huntington, WV

#3 May 28, 2013
nosygirl wrote:
What's the 411 on this chick???
Another Topix trouble maker. You want to know about her, ask her instead of Topix.
ringer

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Jul 10, 2013
She is a very strange person that thinks shes better than people. Ive known her for years and have heard shes done drugs ,burnt down her house for insurance cash and even stole from macys while she worked their. She is very skinny and likes crack head looking skinny guys herself. She is poverty stricking. driving 400 .00 cars around with her nose in the air. I for one say stay away from this girl shes trouble
tony

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Nov 21, 2013
She is a selvish person that is so unreliable. She will tell you one thing and do something else. Id have to agree she thinks shes better than everybody. She skinny and butt ugly so who want to be around her.
jeff

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Nov 21, 2013
I would recamend anybody that knows this girl to step away from her she is heavy into shooting h and licking asses. Its doest matter how many certs she eats it still stinks. she trys to fool people but it doesnt take long to see. I know for a fact her own dad gave up on her and moved away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesage shooting 2 min Justice 24
10th ave east end 9 min Justin_ Martin 4
Trump's email scandal 39 min Diver down 7
favorite server at hibachi on 4th ave. (Jan '12) 58 min Libtard alert 17
Vidmax.com for all the latest whacky liberal vi... 1 hr Libtard alert 1
A Kabal of UN actors is running your govt 1 hr Libtard alert 17
Black girl at 14th street auto zone 2 hr Curious 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance