hmmm

Tampa, FL

#1 Jun 26, 2014
Who is Matt in jail for beating up?
1 post removed
wtf

Huntington, WV

#3 Jun 30, 2014
Does anyone know about Matt Medley being bisexual..I know his girlfriend is fine like a MUAH,and that shits not right..she has no clue and could do way better than that nasty shit
truth

United States

#4 Jul 3, 2014
Yes he bisexual...I have known him all my life..he used to live with a black guy named chip on 16th st and 10th ave. He has 4 bms that I know of.he's a woman beater and he's a thief and a snitch also sucks dick
wtf

Glenwood, WV

#5 Jul 8, 2014
truth wrote:
Yes he bisexual...I have known him all my life..he used to live with a black guy named chip on 16th st and 10th ave. He has 4 bms that I know of.he's a woman beater and he's a thief and a snitch also sucks dick
what's bms????
wtf

Glenwood, WV

#6 Jul 8, 2014
Jesus Christ..I hope that poor girl he's been with for a couple of years sees this shit..he treats her bad,but I hope that pos rots in jail..nasty yuk!!!!!!
truth

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 21, 2014
Doesn't matter what bms and he's a snitching bastard ...turning on his own son..**u can give matt a pen and paper and he's telling it all**kramas a bitch**

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They are who we thought they were 30 min lol 1
God isn't real (Jun '14) 46 min -zaphod- 49
Hypocrisy running rampant 48 min -zaphod- 10
Drugs on Baltimore street (Apr '14) 58 min plopper 6
paul lockhart 1 hr tattletail 5
Thai House at Pullman Square 2 hr nohalgerg 10
Young girls who date older men (Mar '12) 3 hr Aging Naturally-N... 182
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE