First Prev
of 5
Next Last
DumbassPeople

Huntington, WV

#87 May 8, 2013
Teddy wrote:
Candice Parsons? Yeah Baby....Eat me.
I assure that you do not know me. I don't associate with idiots or drug users.
Hmmmm

United States

#88 May 8, 2013
I've seen her posts. She may be trying to publicly defend her man but she knows exactly what he's doing. I'm not saying she knew about that particular package but she absolutely knows he's using. Heard her dad was in court today for his involvement in a b&e in k town. Probably wind up getting out of it though, they usually do.
JustAskin

Richmond, VA

#89 Jun 14, 2013
Does a girl named Jennifer go there ?
Jeremy

Huntington, WV

#90 Jun 14, 2013
Don't know Jennifer. That doesn't mean she doesn't go there, I just don't know her.
opal

Kenova, WV

#91 Jul 2, 2013
ok first off to all you know it alls,Matt was on drugs not anymore though!I will defend him to the end because he had nothin to do with the drugs bein sold,nor me!yes we let him stay in our home but none of us were living there,i had no clue of the package commin in my name,im not a snitch and aint in jail because the detective knew who the drugs belonged to!i didnt need a lawyer when i was questioned because i knew i wasnt in trouble!No one came to our apartment to buy drugs!So anyway i hope it helps on all the arguin that you aguys are doin on whos right and whos wrong,now why dont you all get a life and stop talkin about old shit!!
lol

Huntington, WV

#92 Jul 2, 2013
opal wrote:
ok first off to all you know it alls,Matt was on drugs not anymore though!I will defend him to the end because he had nothin to do with the drugs bein sold,nor me!yes we let him stay in our home but none of us were living there,i had no clue of the package commin in my name,im not a snitch and aint in jail because the detective knew who the drugs belonged to!i didnt need a lawyer when i was questioned because i knew i wasnt in trouble!No one came to our apartment to buy drugs!So anyway i hope it helps on all the arguin that you aguys are doin on whos right and whos wrong,now why dont you all get a life and stop talkin about old shit!!
Just stay the f*** away from the west end I've noticed it keeps getting darker and darker around here go back east where u belong
Juniper Evans

United States

#93 Jul 2, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Just stay the f*** away from the west end I've noticed it keeps getting darker and darker around here go back east where u belong
The whole city is getting darker. Look at the crappy houses and dirty streets.
opal

Kenova, WV

#94 Jul 2, 2013
never lived in the eastend dumbass!!!
Jeremy

Huntington, WV

#95 Jul 2, 2013
opal wrote:
never lived in the eastend dumbass!!!
Hey Opal, anyone ever tell you you could blow up an Onion sack? Or suck the black off an eight ball. You and Matt are druggies and everyone knows it.
Guyandotte Gypsy

United States

#96 Jul 2, 2013
Opal is pillbilly
Daniel

Huntington, WV

#97 Jul 3, 2013
Guyandotte Gypsy wrote:
Opal is pillbilly
You know that Ashley chick from Guyandotte? Dark headed, the one that just gave her kids away. Now there's a real piece of work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHH Employees and Hospital Health (Sep '13) 18 min just saying 105
Welfare Queens of Huntington 28 min Ashamed 12
Message To The Caucasian People. 33 min Observer 38
MARSHALL claim To Fame isn't What YOU think HERD 37 min knoxville 290
The Interview 39 min bit 12
Huntington Teacher, 3rd offence DUI 47 min Nick the Dick 44
Rakeem Cato goes undrafted in NFL 47 min Jack_4ral 24
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web