U.S. Marshals at 2200 West Washington...
FYI

Rochester, PA

#45 Apr 25, 2013
This is NOT Opal... why is that the only thing you can say instead of answering any of my questions... im answering all of ur questions...
Quitcherbitchin

Yawkey, WV

#46 May 5, 2013
Teddy wrote:
<quoted text>Was the package addressed to you Opal?. 100 grams of Heroine is a substantial amount. How much money is involved? Did you and your boyfriend rent the upstairs or not? Was Steve friends with the dudes that got busted? Was Keith or Matt involved with the Heroine? Did David snitch on everyone?
yes, opal was involved. No, Keith doesn't sell drugs
david riggs

Saint Albans, WV

#47 May 5, 2013
James Payne who lives in the back apt is the one who called the police . And how I know that to be a fact his is the only apt the police did not go into and the funny thing about that is his apt has more drugs than all the rest
Steve

Berkeley Springs, WV

#48 May 5, 2013
James was not involved and he doesn't do drugs. I work with him daily and I know he is one of the good guys. Keith and his whole family are drug dealers and thieves. If Opal is a real person she's up to her neck in drugs.
david Riggs

Saint Albans, WV

#49 May 5, 2013
Lol James payne goes to doris hale s house at 959 Jackson ave everyday to buy pills he also traded his white car for pills so tell me a nother one and the cop s know this
pam

Saint Albans, WV

#50 May 5, 2013
James payne a good guy that is funny him and his mother are bottom feeders . I feel so sorry for his wife
Quitcherbitchin

Mount Hope, WV

#51 May 5, 2013
Steve wrote:
James was not involved and he doesn't do drugs. I work with him daily and I know he is one of the good guys. Keith and his whole family are drug dealers and thieves. If Opal is a real person she's up to her neck in drugs.
. Keith is NOT a dryg dealer!!!
Teddy

Berkeley Springs, WV

#52 May 5, 2013
Quitcherbitchin wrote:
<quoted text>. Keith is NOT a dryg dealer!!!
Me thinks thou does protest too much......You have to be related or buying from this guy.
bill

Saint Albans, WV

#53 May 5, 2013
No keath is not but James payne is a drug user he us at doris hale s every day
bill

Saint Albans, WV

#54 May 5, 2013
James payne is also the one who lied on keath
Anon

Huntington, WV

#55 May 6, 2013
The police need to go back and raid the whole building.
bill

Saint Albans, WV

#56 May 6, 2013
Yes they do need to . With all the stuff in James car and his apt
James

Berkeley Springs, WV

#57 May 6, 2013
You all are the biggest losers around. I didn't tell anything on anyone. You druggies and gamblers need to seek Christ in your lives and give up on saying untrue things about good people who are just trying to live.
Bobby

Charleston, WV

#58 May 6, 2013
Yea right james that is why you go to doris hales at959 jackson ave to get your pill you even traded your car for pills and everyone can see your old white car there the prof is sitting right in front of her house and when the copes come in to yours they will find pot and pills in your house and your car
Bobby

Charleston, WV

#59 May 6, 2013
I know of 3 people who have went and done depisions on you james payne at the court house and the police station.
James

Berkeley Springs, WV

#60 May 6, 2013
Bobby wrote:
I know of 3 people who have went and done depisions on you james payne at the court house and the police station.
You are so full of crap whoever you are. You all are lying on me and I don't like it. You get on here and make out that you are the good guys and I know better. I'm being persecuted like a prophet in the old days. Those of you who are lying about me will pay for your lies. No one gets ahead by lying about good people like me.
Bobby

Charleston, WV

#61 May 6, 2013
right lol tell that to your cell mate you pill head seen you at doris hales today like every day i know what i know is a fact and so do the cops . you useing god to cover your tracks you are a hiporcrit .say a prayer when you take your pills and smoke your pot .that is why you dont have a full time job doing your sins in gods name that is your problem
Seriously

Youngstown, OH

#62 May 6, 2013
Andrea wrote:
The word on the street is that the youngest boy rented the upstairs of that old house for the guys from Michigan with Illinois plates on their car. The young guys girl friend named "Big O" had some drugs sent in her name, no one knows if she ordered them or not, but they were in her name. The postal inspectors delivered the package which contained 100 grams of Heroine [re;Herald Dispatch]. The black guys said they didn't know who sent them the package they they were Missionaries on their Christian was to making life better for us Hillbillies. Matt said he rented the apartment as a good will gesture to the church. Sounds reasonable to me. For some reason the oldest son Keith and the Black Guy that lives under him on West 23rd St. took off like rats leaving the ship. Now that's all I know. Three young Christian men doing the Church's work and someone played a joke on them.
Those Christian Men were and are Detroit boys who got away just to deal more drugs on our streets; his name is Unc and Matt is in it with the black guys, Big O is just the dumbass whotook the fall!
Seriously

Youngstown, OH

#63 May 6, 2013
FYI wrote:
Just a tad bit of info... Keith is not and was not selling drugs. The US Marshals searched Keith's house right after the bust and found nothing. Keith did not run anywhere, he was present when they searched. What Steve does downstairs is his business and was not involved with the guys who got busted with the heroine. The 3 black men that got carted away in the police cars all got questioned for a few hours and then released... They never even made it to the jail. Then they drove their new Altima with Illinois plates back home. It even said in the news paper that no arrest have been made in connection with the bust. David also had nothing to do with the bust... The police said theirselves that David wouldn't talk to them about anything including his own case. If you have any other questions ill try to answer you nosey people with as much as I possibly can tell you.
Whats funny is that I dont hear anyone talking about one of the main characters in all of this....her name is KENDRA and she is about as low as they come and yea Keith you are looking rough, be careful my friend, you use to be the best of the bunch and you are letting her suck you in. Ive been around to witness her destruction on one family and kill one young man I pray your not next, think about it Keith, were you doing all this before her// Neither was Christopher Baisden. Chris had his problems but I watched him struggle and try to get away, she wouldnt let him and everytime he tried she just beat him down and sucked him in, all the while sleeping with his buddies, got rid of her kids and while he was laying in the hospital dying and she was carrying his baby, she was laying with a girl and shooting heroin in the parking lot of Cabell Htgn Hospital. What kind of a person is that////
1 post removed
Quitcherbitchin

Charleston, WV

#65 May 6, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Whats funny is that I dont hear anyone talking about one of the main characters in all of this....her name is KENDRA and she is about as low as they come and yea Keith you are looking rough, be careful my friend, you use to be the best of the bunch and you are letting her suck you in. Ive been around to witness her destruction on one family and kill one young man I pray your not next, think about it Keith, were you doing all this before her// Neither was Christopher Baisden. Chris had his problems but I watched him struggle and try to get away, she wouldnt let him and everytime he tried she just beat him down and sucked him in, all the while sleeping with his buddies, got rid of her kids and while he was laying in the hospital dying and she was carrying his baby, she was laying with a girl and shooting heroin in the parking lot of Cabell Htgn Hospital. What kind of a person is that////
. I'd like to know more about this Kendra person. But just remember...the truth is bad enough. No need to embellish or lie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy Hysell tip on samantha Burns body 2 hr WildLifeLover 66
Best hooker on backpage 3 hr smh 20
river park hospital (Jul '11) 3 hr NurseR 277
The God That FAILED 3 hr Liberal derangement 4
Liberal desperation is entertaining 3 hr Fred Sanders 1
America Held Hostage Day 182 3 hr Liberal derangement 21
Mayor Williams and that 3 million dollars. 3 hr Fred Sanders 5

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance