understanding the dems
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
info4u

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 18, 2013
No matter what they say, they want to reform gun control so they can grab your guns. Thankfully, this country was smart enough to see through their lies. I only wish that we could see through their lies on everything else. This was a win for the common sense Americans, the kind of thing that built this country and made it great.
Murphy

Huntington, WV

#2 Apr 18, 2013
Dems are a dying party
Paws

Huntington, WV

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Murphy wrote:
Dems are a dying party
A dying party? Do you realize President Obama kicked Romney's lying ass in the election?
Republican logic: Block the marriage of two gay adults but give lunatics the ability to buy guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition to murder 6 year old kids.
Huh

Huntington, WV

#4 Apr 18, 2013
Murphy wrote:
Dems are a dying party
Please, oh please keep believing it.
jo momma

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 18, 2013
Crazy ppl can't buy guns. It's already a law you idiot. Nothing in that bill would have stopped Newtown. They know it, we know it. It was just a back door gun registry to prep for the next step in 2nd ammendment stripping. Not on our watch. You should thank the common sense conservatives for protecting your rights. Yet again on the right side of history.
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#6 Apr 18, 2013
jo momma wrote:
Crazy ppl can't buy guns. It's already a law you idiot. Nothing in that bill would have stopped Newtown. They know it, we know it. It was just a back door gun registry to prep for the next step in 2nd ammendment stripping. Not on our watch. You should thank the common sense conservatives for protecting your rights. Yet again on the right side of history.
So you're saying there are already background checks at all gun shows and on Internet purchases? That's the bill that just got voted down genius. Also had restrictions against straw purchasing. Lets imagine you are a lunatic (tough one) and you get a friend to buy you a gun at a gun shop and walk outside and sell it to you. Completely legal under our current system.
Huh

Huntington, WV

#7 Apr 18, 2013
jo momma wrote:
Maybe you will get the chance to thumb your nose at some more dead kids.
Paws

Huntington, WV

#8 Apr 18, 2013
A crazy person bought a gun and shot a sheriff a couple weeks ago right here in WV.
He was prohibited from owning a gun but still got one due to lax background checks.
Murphy

Huntington, WV

#9 Apr 18, 2013
Never knew thieves stopped stealing guns in order to get a background check. NONE of those new laws they voted on would of stopped newtown. . Ill bet my salary next 2 presidents are republicans.
Paws

Huntington, WV

#10 Apr 18, 2013
The only people willing to vote for Republicans are poor uneducated, angry white men and the ultra rich. You've lost women, minorities, gays, young voters and every other demographic with a junior high education.
warmfuzzy

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Apr 18, 2013
Paws wrote:
The only people willing to vote for Republicans are poor uneducated, angry white men and the ultra rich. You've lost women, minorities, gays, young voters and every other demographic with a junior high education.
Actually, poor people vote dem. At least the lazy ones.
Charlie Foxtrot

Evans City, PA

#12 Apr 18, 2013
Straw purchases were already illegal, punishable by 10 years and 10,000 bucks. Not that that ever stopped Michael Bloomberg. Have you ever tried to purchase a firearm online? Its not as easy as you think and still has to go through an FFL and a background check. Increased background checks would not have stopped Newtown, you know why? Adam Lanza tried to buy a gun at a gun shop, but his NICS check wasn't approved. He had to MURDER someone to get the guns he used.(Last I checked murder is also illegal) The great and powerful GUNSHOW (can you feel the shiver running down your spine?) Is almost a mute point, because of the guns bought and sold at gunshows, less than 2 percent are used in crimes. Oh and those are USDOJ figures not the NRA's incase you want to try say they are somehow skewed by special interests.
Charlie Foxtrot

Evans City, PA

#13 Apr 18, 2013
And you know why those groups vote Dem? Because they have fallen for their lies.
lol

Summersville, WV

#14 Apr 18, 2013
Paws wrote:
This is what Democrats like to this to feel better about themselves, and this kind of disrespect, on both sides, is why nothing ever gets done. People who think like you don't want to listen to the other side, and the other side doesn't want to listen to you because you talk to them like a dickhead.
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#15 Apr 18, 2013
Charlie Foxtrot wrote:
Straw purchases were already illegal, punishable by 10 years and 10,000 bucks. Not that that ever stopped Michael Bloomberg. Have you ever tried to purchase a firearm online? Its not as easy as you think and still has to go through an FFL and a background check. Increased background checks would not have stopped Newtown, you know why? Adam Lanza tried to buy a gun at a gun shop, but his NICS check wasn't approved. He had to MURDER someone to get the guns he used.(Last I checked murder is also illegal) The great and powerful GUNSHOW (can you feel the shiver running down your spine?) Is almost a mute point, because of the guns bought and sold at gunshows, less than 2 percent are used in crimes. Oh and those are USDOJ figures not the NRA's incase you want to try say they are somehow skewed by special interests.
Under current laws prosecuting a straw purchaser is nearly impossible. That is one thing this bill would have changed. Fast and Furious failed because the prosecutors would not charge the straw purchasers buying the guns for the cartels because they couldn't get a conviction.
And why do you right wing nuts think that if a law wouldn't prevent one tragedy from happening that it somehow doesn't deserve consideration? Murder is against the law. Adam Lanza still committed murder. I guess we should scrap that law since criminals just ignore it. See how dumb that sounds?
psssst

Chicago, IL

#16 Apr 18, 2013
Actually it was considered ... considered to be a bad bill. Nice freedom stripping gun grab try though. America needs to stop falling for the dems lies. They couldn't hide their true agenda on this one. The win goes to the freedom loving reps this time.
Charlie Foxtrot

Evans City, PA

#17 Apr 18, 2013
Murder is illegal because it effects others. Me buying a firearm effects no one. Fast and Furious failed because it was organized by idiots who were trying to make an arguement for gun controlled.
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#18 Apr 18, 2013
Charlie Foxtrot wrote:
Murder is illegal because it effects others. Me buying a firearm effects no one. Fast and Furious failed because it was organized by idiots who were trying to make an arguement for gun controlled.
I doubt you could be more wrong if you tried.
Spleens_lost_son

Alexandria, VA

#19 Apr 18, 2013
Murphy wrote:
Never knew thieves stopped stealing guns in order to get a background check. NONE of those new laws they voted on would of stopped newtown.. Ill bet my salary next 2 presidents are republicans.
Hillary gonna change parties?
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#20 Apr 18, 2013
Charlie Foxtrot wrote:
Are you one of those idiots that try to say Obama set up the program that was started by the ATF during the Bush administration?
He must be a time traveler. What with this and faking his own birth, I wonder where he got his flux capacitor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
C Brown information please 5 min ANNIE 3
Hot bartender at black sheep 2 hr Bitter Clinger 19
Body found by Gino's 2 hr Bitter Clinger 98
38yr messing wit 20yr old 2 hr Bitter Clinger 27
Sanatary and water quality 2 hr Bitter Clinger 2
police cars on 4th Ave and 6th street? 2 hr Bitter Clinger 1
prostitutes walking Madison Ave 2 hr Libtard Larry 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages