mildred mitchell bateman

mildred mitchell bateman

Posted in the Huntington Forum

why

Huntington, WV

#2 May 21, 2012
work wrote:
Does any one know if Bobby F still works there or Dion D or that fat bi** h Erin C
Why who wants to know
Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 May 21, 2012
Nobody cares stfu
1 post removed
ohhh really

Ardsley, NY

#5 May 23, 2012
Yep theys all work theerer ohh except for that deon..n whats wrong wit erin??? Y she gotta be a bitch??? I think she pretty cool peeps!
1 post removed
Rosey

Ardsley, NY

#7 May 25, 2012
work wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to deon he was a sweet guy hopeful he just got smart and said the hell with that place watch Erin she will stab u in the back bobby f was really nice as well
It's Dion and well he isn't here right now over a male sissy afraid to get his hands dirty.
Erin is a typical female
Bobby is nice as long as his haters don't run there mouth

“dolla dolla bill y'all”

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

the burg

#8 Jul 17, 2012
whats up with that pill w#ore stacey fleeman workin there? she b stealin from dem crazies
LPN

Huntington, WV

#9 Jul 17, 2012
How much do they pay? Do they need LPN's? Is it hard to get hired?
Not true

United States

#10 Jul 17, 2012
I was at mmb on unit 6, and I have to say I dont believe Erin is a b**ch at all, I had problems getting my family to drop off my clothes, even though they lived maybe 15 minutes from the hospital, not knowing me from Adam she offered to bring me some of her own clothes for me, seeing how upset I was, I thought that was very kind and considerate, above and beyond what her duties entail. Just saying,,,
hahahahahaha

Marion, OH

#11 Jul 17, 2012
Hey not true how ya been
Not true

United States

#12 Jul 17, 2012
Doing good, got a job, teeth, haircut and tan, who could ask for more? Lol, just took some time off work to spend with grandaughter, that was great. Give me a clue as to who hahahahaha is? So I know who Im saying hi 2, but say hi 2 all.
hahahahahaha

Marion, OH

#13 Jul 17, 2012
I use to work on 6 also but I might not know you how long have u been gone?
Not true

United States

#14 Jul 17, 2012
Last stay was end of sept, last year, was there 2 times before on suicide attempts, june, aug. Came in from ICU second time OD on trazadone
toodles

Huntington, WV

#15 Jul 18, 2012
Not true wrote:
I was at mmb on unit 6, and I have to say I dont believe Erin is a b**ch at all, I had problems getting my family to drop off my clothes, even though they lived maybe 15 minutes from the hospital, not knowing me from Adam she offered to bring me some of her own clothes for me, seeing how upset I was, I thought that was very kind and considerate, above and beyond what her duties entail. Just saying,,,
Sounds like Erin she is great
toodles

Huntington, WV

#16 Jul 18, 2012
LPN wrote:
How much do they pay? Do they need LPN's? Is it hard to get hired?
Look away you can thank me later
rhonda

Parkersburg, WV

#17 Jul 18, 2012
Please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesage shooting 1 min milton resident 14
Trump is toast 5 min Walter 88
Blue Collar Concerns 31 min skank 8
A Kabal of UN actors is running your govt 1 hr -zaphod- 16
Victoria Dawn 1 hr Pullmealong 17
Good jobs? 1 hr Wes 3
Religious bible thumpers who are terrible people 1 hr -zaphod- 131

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance