First Prev
of 2
Next Last
homeowner

Huntington, WV

#1 May 27, 2012
Who can put carpet in for the cheapest in this area?

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#2 May 27, 2012
try home depot
Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 May 27, 2012
theres a guy that stands by the 6th street bridge holding a sign will work for munchies.....throw him a bag of cheetos
i know

United States

#4 May 27, 2012
I know someone who does this for a living has done it for 22 yrs let me knw how to get in contact with u and possibly he can come out and give a estimate
old dirty ba2t0rd

Huntington, WV

#5 May 27, 2012
homeowner wrote:
Who can put carpet in for the cheapest in this area?
i don't know but once you install it i'll bet there's no shortage of guys that will lick it for free and real good
Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 May 27, 2012
old dirty ba2t0rd wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know but once you install it i'll bet there's no shortage of guys that will lick it for free and real good
Thats the spirit!!! Land of the FREE and the home of the BRAVE!!!!
...

New York, NY

#7 May 27, 2012
Lowes has free installation specials all the time. You have to pay $35 to have them come measure, but they take it off of the price of the carpet when you purchase it.

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#8 May 28, 2012
the lesbians will do it for free. Oh wait, thats carpet MUNCHING.
Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9 May 28, 2012
spleen did you get excited about spreading that carpet
wondering

Charleston, WV

#10 May 28, 2012
i know wrote:
I know someone who does this for a living has done it for 22 yrs let me knw how to get in contact with u and possibly he can come out and give a estimate
Who might this person be?
Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11 May 28, 2012
Just Chillax Flooring
Clint

Huntington, WV

#12 May 29, 2012
I did floorcovering since 1976, retired now. Dont go to Lowes or Home Depot. You end up paying double, and the installers are not the best. Also remember you always get what you pay for. Dont go too cheap, or you will regret it. Call any carpet store around here, they are very competitive on prices.
hillbilly

Catlettsburg, KY

#13 May 29, 2012
cash talks. look in the phone book man. 5,bucks a yard is a good price .remember those guys have to live too.
got it

Charleston, WV

#14 May 29, 2012
Spauldings in south point
got it

Charleston, WV

#15 May 29, 2012
And yes.....lowes and home depot are over priced
where

United States

#16 May 29, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Who might this person be?
His name is rex..his daughter is my best friend..let me knw if u would want him to come out and do an estimate for you and he sure will and do a great jjob

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Singapore, Singapore

#17 Jul 11, 2012
Carpet installation can act as a decoration for your house interior also can attract people attention.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Singapore-Carpe...
AllCareCarpet

Richmond, VA

#18 Jul 11, 2012
My husband installs carpet and has for 25 years. He even sweeps up the jobs when done,not many do. In 25 years he has not replaced one job. He is one of the best around. A lot of his work comes from repeat customers who own rental property and for people who flip houses. He is great at what he does and takes pride in his work. I've seen him bust rug all day and not once take a break,just to make sure he got the job done in 1 day. I have even seen him do 130 yards of carpet in one day,when the house was full of furnishings. He has done work at Tri-State Airport, Mansbach Metal,Ramey Estep Home,Addicton Brothers. He also does work for Parsons furniture. He also gives free estimates unless its real far away he will charge $25 but if he gets the job,he takes the $25 off of his labor. Leave an email address and I can send you his number
jim

Summersville, WV

#19 Jul 11, 2012
you say "cheap"? Why don't you donit yourself then? Go buy a power stretcher, knee kicker, seam iron, seam tape, knives, tack strip, padding etc. Now measure out the rooms and cut the carpet to fit, use your back and knee to kick and stretch the carpet. When you are done, haul away the old carpet to the dump in a full sized van 30 miles one way getting 10 mpg.....now how cheap you want somebody paying you?

These people in Huntington only know cheap and it shows. The people on the south side sit over there holding onto the old dream "i am rich and worth a fortune" in those old crumbling rotted houses drinking their wine all day while the town falls in around them because they will not pay a quality contractor a fair price to keep up their property.

if you want cheap...believe me you will get it.
yes

New York, NY

#20 Jul 11, 2012
jim wrote:
you say "cheap"? Why don't you donit yourself then? Go buy a power stretcher, knee kicker, seam iron, seam tape, knives, tack strip, padding etc. Now measure out the rooms and cut the carpet to fit, use your back and knee to kick and stretch the carpet. When you are done, haul away the old carpet to the dump in a full sized van 30 miles one way getting 10 mpg.....now how cheap you want somebody paying you?

These people in Huntington only know cheap and it shows. The people on the south side sit over there holding onto the old dream "i am rich and worth a fortune" in those old crumbling rotted houses drinking their wine all day while the town falls in around them because they will not pay a quality contractor a fair price to keep up their property.

if you want cheap...believe me you will get it.
Thanks for your response. I went with Lowes... That was "cheap" to me. Thanks Bub.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy Pennington 27 min agree 65
in your face marshall fans suck it 48 min sigh 171
Best trick or treat area 49 min Zaphod 2
Excited for Thanksgiving 50 min Zaphod 2
Dog the bounty hunter is coming 54 min wow 3
Foot fetish 1 hr David7731 5
Am I small? 1 hr stiffy 9
Cops at Beards funeral home 10 hr wow 15
Huntington Dating
Find my Match

Huntington Jobs

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]