MARSHALL gonna LOSE today THE Beatdow...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wv for me

Wilsie, WV

#23 Dec 27, 2013
the first bowel in 30 yrs and they get the crapie one lol' they won maybe in 20 yrs they will win another' maybe one on the net like abc cbs nbc lol
herd fan

Millstone, WV

#24 Dec 27, 2013
you mountainqueers make me sick. Go to Walmart and buy your 3 pack of WVU bowl shirts. It's in a package marked HANES
that greek guy

Hockessin, DE

#25 Dec 27, 2013
wv for me wrote:
the first bowel in 30 yrs and they get the crapie one lol' they won maybe in 20 yrs they will win another' maybe one on the net like abc cbs nbc lol
...is this English?
MU GRAD

Stollings, WV

#26 Dec 27, 2013
Gotta say the Herd came to win and showed they could play with team headed for the Big Ten. WVU fans you have finally got in a division that you can't hang with. Lol.
1 post removed
sheila

Ellicott City, MD

#28 Dec 27, 2013
Wow. such whailing and gnashing of teeth from morganberry on here tonight. yep,maryland beat the living day lights out of wvwho? and Marshall went up to umd and had to uncork on them ourselves to get the job done.well,after getting ballgaged 37 to ZIP then seeing MU toy with the terps before delivering the lights out on them, its no surprise wvwho? fans would go into hyper-envy with warp speed. we just clobbered the team that dry humped and titty twisted wvwho 37-zilch on national tv so i bet every couch in moberry is aflame about now. fact is Marshsll couldve and wouldve manhandled lil wvu this season in EASY fashion. umd 37-wvu 0..... MU 31- umd 20. debate over. enough said.
Jeff Spicoli

Huntington, WV

#29 Dec 28, 2013
wv for me wrote:
Dude. You must be smokin some really good shlt man!
Dot Com

United States

#30 Dec 28, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
I am a big herd fan and supporter but I feel that we are going to get beat bad today. What do you all think?
Yeah right. If you were a big "Herd Fan" like you claim then you would of had faith in them. If Doc Holiday wasn't there we would be undefeated.
1 post removed
learn to spell

Hockessin, DE

#32 Dec 28, 2013
wv for me wrote:

May I suggest that you learn to spell before posting? Bowel? Really? You attempt to bad mouth, but you made yourself look stupid in the process.
this

Huntington, WV

#33 Dec 28, 2013
go dub v wrote:
I don't understand it. Why can't we support both the Eers and MU? Our state has no pro teams, so this is all we have. I grew up in Boone county living the Eers and graduated from MU. I love them both.
This x100! Seriously, it's just football. I wish both teams success. Some people have such pathetic lives that they must create this angry drama. Get a hobby. Go Herd and Go WVU!
that greek guy

Hockessin, DE

#34 Dec 28, 2013
go dub v wrote:
I don't understand it. Why can't we support both the Eers and MU? Our state has no pro teams, so this is all we have. I grew up in Boone county living the Eers and graduated from MU. I love them both.
I went to both schools and my friends who were WVU fans wouldn't allow me to be a fan of both. They wouldn't STFU about Marshall, even when they weren't playing each other. They were obsessed and jealous that Marshall was getting national attention of any kind. So that's why I'm not a WVU fan.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#35 Dec 28, 2013
Looks like you imposter warrior poets really blew this one.You're about as good a football handicapper as you are at being THE LAST WARRIOR POET.Like i've said,im always imitated but never duplicated.
Stick to figure skating girly men and leave football to true fans.
Go Herd!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 121 10 min Urine Russia 41
Joey Vernetter 24 min April 1
Woodstock Gala at Barboursville 47 min Bville 7
Oh well 1 hr Hey baby 4
Dems battling election fraud lawsuits against DNC 1 hr hahahahhaaaa 1
Snitchington aka Huntington 1 hr Zenna 16
Mike Wallace 1 hr Just a girl 13

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance