MARSHALL gonna LOSE today THE Beatdow...

MARSHALL gonna LOSE today THE Beatdown COMETH

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

UK

#1 Dec 27, 2013
I am a big herd fan and supporter but I feel that we are going to get beat bad today. What do you all think?
bull dung

Pilot Mountain, NC

#2 Dec 27, 2013
you are not a real herd fam i am though and i think you are trying to stir up stuf and get a rise out of us real herd fams
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 27, 2013
Yep, you're a Herd fan the same way I'm a conservative christian.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Dec 27, 2013
I the real one. Ignore the other imposters. I post from hurricane and culloden wv.

Now that that's clear, I too fear the herd will get toasted today. We are at best, a average team. We have not been able to beat any real good team but I'm rooting for us to have a magical win because our talent is not on the same level as Maryland. I look for us to be beaten by at least 21 points. Go herd.
Nadia Comanche

West Newton, PA

#5 Dec 27, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
I the real one. Ignore the other imposters. I post from hurricane and culloden wv.
Now that that's clear, I too fear the herd will get toasted today. We are at best, a average team. We have not been able to beat any real good team but I'm rooting for us to have a magical win because our talent is not on the same level as Maryland. I look for us to be beaten by at least 21 points. Go herd.
lies
2 posts removed
that greek guy

Hockessin, DE

#8 Dec 27, 2013
Even average teams win bowls. Look at WVU.
lame

Layland, WV

#9 Dec 27, 2013
I am a big herd fan and supporter but I feel that we are going to get beat bad today. What do you all think?

Man, you just cant get enough of MU, huh? Every single game MU has, you've posted about how they're going to get beat. Typical WVU fan that continuously makes posts about MU. Just come out and say you're a WVU fan instead of hiding behind a fake name.

It's always the same person making these threads because he always does half of the words in CAPS, for whatever reason.

So, Get A life AND find SOMETHING better TO DO with your TIME.

By the way, come up with your own name instead of using someone else's.
sheila

Ellicott City, MD

#10 Dec 27, 2013
Every. prediction ive read when comparing stats,qbs,yardage per game,points per,points allowed, etc...ALL pick THE HERD to win but two. i think MU will come home 10-4 tonight. GO HERD.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

UK

#11 Dec 27, 2013
lame wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you just cant get enough of MU, huh? Every single game MU has, you've posted about how they're going to get beat. Typical WVU fan that continuously makes posts about MU. Just come out and say you're a WVU fan instead of hiding behind a fake name.
It's always the same person making these threads because he always does half of the words in CAPS, for whatever reason.
So, Get A life AND find SOMETHING better TO DO with your TIME.
By the way, come up with your own name instead of using someone else's.
I am a herd fan! I have nothing to hide. I want Marshall to win but I just think they are not strong enough. The players - much as I love them, just are not skilled enough and do not have enough heart to win this game. Hope I am wrong though.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

UK

#12 Dec 27, 2013
And, I am the real TLWP.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Dec 27, 2013
No, I am the real one. I'm posting from hurricane. Touchdown Marshall! I hope that they keep it up but I feel like they are going to let us real herd fans down.
Anonymous

Morgantown, WV

#14 Dec 27, 2013
Not to mention poor coaching. Doc is afraid the team can't get 6 inches on 4th and 1 from the MD 45. Not to mention wasting time at the end of the first half. Marshall deserves to lose
Herdie

Piscataway, NJ

#15 Dec 27, 2013
Update?
blah

Front Royal, VA

#16 Dec 27, 2013
Ha ha ha maryland sucks as bad as WVU. Go Herd!!!! This team beat wvu 37-0. What a joke.
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#17 Dec 27, 2013
As is the norm with your posts, you are wrong again.
real herd fan

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Dec 27, 2013

Herd wins. Bite me dummy.
STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN

Lizemores, WV

#19 Dec 27, 2013
WHAT
Riverfree

Charleston, WV

#20 Dec 27, 2013
well we won..anyone that loses the faith and has to say were(Marshall is gonna lose) i could understand if it was Alabama..id have some reservations about us winning but I never lose Hope that we may win.....The Herd has Toppled another ACC oppenent!!! Go herd!!
go dub v

South Point, OH

#21 Dec 27, 2013
Great job Herd!!!!!!!!!!
alum

Huntington, WV

#22 Dec 27, 2013
Suck it twinks! Herd wins, great game, will only help us improve in the future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pecker was so hard this morning it hurt 9 min Schwiiing 19
Riverside club (Apr '13) 14 min Panty lover 49
America Held Hostage Day 274 14 min MarkJ- 1
America Held Hostage Day 273 18 min Larry J Flynt 26
shame on Jewel City Seafood 23 min Panty lover 12
George W. Bush comes out,rebuke of Trump 37 min Donnie 16
Rep Frederica Wilson a Rock Star 1 hr opal 30
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired Thu Doug 155

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web