informant

Huntington, WV

#1 May 14, 2013
Steve Lewis became a family court judge because he was losing money in his private practice.$82,500 was more than he was making. He was a social worker before he became a lawyer.He was never interested in making alot of money as most attorneys do.With the judge's position he would have a steady income at least. In other words his economic situation forced him to run for this position.If you do not agree with the decisions he has made you need to ask your attorney to appeal it to the circuit court and you can appeal it even higher if you believe that court to be bias. If enough people do this then someone in Charleston may take notice. Also there is a director of the family court system in Charleston who could direct you to whom you might register a complaint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberal assassin John Hinckley released from nu... 14 min Liberals and guns 1
Who's leaving Who's staying ? At WSAZ (Sep '13) 23 min Htm 117
Wife is having affair 48 min smuck 33
I luv pussee 56 min cat lip 4
Goodwill 1 hr boinzer 12
Two faced liars 1 hr ewww 21
chris crawford (Jan '11) 1 hr You are sad 35

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance