TACO BELL

Proctorville, OH

#1 Sep 17, 2012
This taco bell is the worst place in huntington to eat. and what was going on sat night after ball game had the doors locked and the manager was fighting inside

Since: Aug 12

Huntington, WV

#2 Sep 17, 2012
This place is the worst franchise to eat at.
1 post removed
disgruntled old fart
#4 Sep 17, 2012
it used to be a good place to get good drugs. everyone in there used to be f'd up. dont know about now. maybe the bad service is because they are all stoned and not willing to share.
Sorry

Springfield, NJ

#5 Sep 18, 2012
But that place is the best taco bell around it has changed its alot better than it was
haha

Hansford, WV

#6 Sep 18, 2012
lmfao
Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 18, 2012
Well quit worrying about fast food u fat a$$ and stfu
craziness

Flatwoods, KY

#8 Sep 18, 2012
It was good about 6 months ago now it went straight to hell.....AGAIN!
lancealot

Princeton, WV

#9 Sep 19, 2012
do they do manscaping there
pinky avery poopy britche

Princeton, WV

#10 Sep 19, 2012
I love taco smell as i ate there on the west end as that is the only one i gom to as i love it there. I ate a dozen bean burritoes there after being real hungry and i had a bad pain in my stomach and well i shit on myself before i got into the bathroom but it was good and when i got done with the rest of my buisiness i ate some more burritoes and it was good and i farted great for a few days and it felt good and i liked it. I put some lynyrd skynrd in and started listening to ooooh that smell and i was happy as christopher columbus with a speed boat hahahaha
TRUTH

Huntington, WV

#11 Sep 22, 2012
i went there once, found a hair in my food. took it back & they acted like it was my fault. also a friend of mine told me they found a beatle in there taco. think bout it
trudy

United States

#12 Sep 22, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
i went there once, found a hair in my food. took it back & they acted like it was my fault. also a friend of mine told me they found a beatle in there taco. think bout it
Which Beatle was it? Had to be Paul or Ringo!

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#13 Sep 23, 2012
The best Taco Bell is like saying the best Nazi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody else see the UFO?? Wow 2 min Crazycrazy 44
America Held Hostage Day 160 2 hr Silent Majority 6
What time does unemployment money show up on de... (Dec '10) 3 hr Ciaraj1981 367
Drum circle Huntington WV or Wayne 3 hr Andre Linoge 5
No good reason exists for a reasonable man to not 4 hr Silent Majority 44
The russian thing didn't work out for Libs 4 hr Silent Majority 18
Coven in Huntington (Aug '16) 4 hr Huh 28

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages