twosidestoeverys tory

Springfield, NJ

#1 Oct 12, 2012
So if you know someone who may or may not have, but your not sure has tried to take there own life would you , could you or could you ever trust them . Are they crazy ? If so why do u think this? Please tell me why these people are looked down up on?
me

Elyria, OH

#2 Oct 12, 2012
All because someone goes through a rough time in their life and *thinks there is no other option doesn't mean they are insane and will always be that way. The person apparently needs help... And lots of love but I think the person can be ok again. Never judge until you've walked in their shoes

“Think Like an Animal”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Planet Earth

#3 Oct 12, 2012
It is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
twosidestoeverys tory

Springfield, NJ

#4 Oct 12, 2012
me wrote:
All because someone goes through a rough time in their life and *thinks there is no other option doesn't mean they are insane and will always be that way. The person apparently needs help... And lots of love but I think the person can be ok again. Never judge until you've walked in their shoes
I agree with u.
MeMd

Springfield, NJ

#5 Oct 12, 2012
A lot of these people are of very high intellegence and have exhausted their resourses available to them and pride won't let them ask for help. Absolutely they can be trusted again. Depression can be treated successfully. And a loved one is key to helping.
wait

Springfield, NJ

#6 Oct 12, 2012
If i could have told her i loved her more or told her shes was wonderful, showed her everything would be okay in the morning maybe it would never had happen . I failed as a friend not to be there for her permanent solution.

“Think Like an Animal”

Level 6

Planet Earth

#7 Oct 12, 2012
wait wrote:
If i could have told her i loved her more or told her shes was wonderful, showed her everything would be okay in the morning maybe it would never had happen . I failed as a friend not to be there for her permanent solution.
You have burdened yourself with the death of your friend. You cannot hold to the what if's.

I am very sorry for your loss. It is often devastating for family and friends when someone takes their own life.

You did not fail my friend. No one should burden themselves with what if's and maybe's.

“Think Like an Animal”

Level 6

Planet Earth

#8 Oct 12, 2012
BTW I did not mean to hit kudos rather reply. I would never be so insensitive about the subject.
edgar alan poe

Salyersville, KY

#9 Oct 14, 2012
twosidestoeverystory wrote:
So if you know someone who may or may not have, but your not sure has tried to take there own life would you , could you or could you ever trust them . Are they crazy ? If so why do u think this? Please tell me why these people are looked down up on?
contrary to some beliefs,suicide is an unforgiven sin .how do we know or why should we know where yr goin with this and i do understand some of yr ?s,i was admitted to an icu ,unit in a local hospital,diagnoised with a possible overdose,while my stay there was lenghtly and very traumatising,i did not od,i had aspirated in my left lung there because i cannot ,never have been able to swallow a large pill or anything,so again my diagnosis was wrong after 23 days and lots of cruelty by staff as well as one dr.,i was told the reason for my terrible neglect and down right abuse at thier hands ,they did not treat suicide atempts as human biengs a waste of thier time and space.now if a person comes to this point be it true or false we all still need to be treated as if we are cared for and not a waste of thier time,i live everyday like it could be the last and i will forever see those faces as long as i live,my point bieng if a suicide is not complete then yes by all means report it ppl cry out for help,but if these same ppl have ever been in a facility that treats them like a mangy dog it's no wonder they suffer alone and subquintly die ..pray for peace ,demand solitude and hope for the best ,my comment may not be helpful but take from it what you need ,godbless you and keep you.
edgar alan poe

Salyersville, KY

#10 Oct 14, 2012
wait wrote:
you did not fail yr friend,sounds like you were there always.dont let this eat you alive,remember the best times you two shared ,go on with yr life, know living well is what yr dear friend wants for you.seek help deaing with yr grief ,godbless you and keep you always safe.
Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11 Oct 14, 2012
wait wrote:
you did everything you could and that is all you can do........when people reach the point they want to end it there usually is no talking them out of it.......i think they kind of reach a point of no return.......

the ones who suicide leaves behind are riddled with intense grief and pain.......grief has 5 stages and you cannot go around it, over it, or under it.....you must go through it to survive it

It is good you are letting your feelings out, I hope you are able to talk to a loved one about this (other than topix), you will not suffer nearly as much pain by letting it out as you would if you try to be brave and keep your honest feelings locked up inside of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wow! Carousel has changed. 10 min Poontang 6
Ivanka Trump gets West Wing office 16 min Antiliberal 28
ladies 1 hr Big Daddy 4
Overdoses 1 hr Mrs Bobbie 57
why blacks serve longer prison sentences tha... 1 hr harmi 45
for black people 1 hr harmi 24
Who taught blacks to play sports 2 hr harmi 26
spring valley fight 2 hr Smdh 76

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web