First Prev
of 3
Next Last
What

Huntington, WV

#1 Jun 29, 2014
where he be at?
Ummmmm

Staunton, VA

#2 Jun 30, 2014
Locked up for murdering a child!!
nope

Huntington, WV

#3 Jun 30, 2014
he got off on that he's in for drug charges
chris

Goshen, VA

#4 Jul 7, 2014
He didn't get off for the child god and everrybody know wat he did. And he just snitch on some homebois now da doing time cuz needs to get what he done to everybody else. Need of this convo. He is just what he is .. he need to pay for the 13 kids!
question

Huntington, WV

#5 Jul 8, 2014
Chris you are so dumb. All your doing is talking shi*.
pumpkin

Huntington, WV

#6 Aug 21, 2014
Sounds to me chris is just spittin the truth. Everybody knows del is a pos well other than his retarded fat girlfriend who is trash also
Keepitreall

Roanoke, VA

#7 Aug 23, 2014
pumpkin wrote:
Sounds to me chris is just spittin the truth. Everybody knows del is a pos well other than his retarded fat girlfriend who is trash also
DEL is a pos! And will never be anything more then a baby daddy cause he took a childs life and then just keeps making babys. He is a cheater an beater and a lier and a Hippocrate ..... hope he gets what he deserves
pumpkin

Huntington, WV

#8 Aug 24, 2014
Keepitreall wrote:
<quoted text>
DEL is a pos! And will never be anything more then a baby daddy cause he took a childs life and then just keeps making babys. He is a cheater an beater and a lier and a Hippocrate ..... hope he gets what he deserves
I agree!!
bmoney

Beckley, WV

#9 Oct 2, 2014
What a pos
kara

Roanoke, VA

#10 Oct 9, 2014
bmoney wrote:
What a pos
my man is not a pos you dont know him like i do
just saying

Roanoke, VA

#11 Oct 14, 2014
kara wrote:
<quoted text> my man is not a pos you dont know him like i do
You saying your man honey im here to tell u i promise u arent the only one he is with n yes his case got aquited n he will be out soon n u will see he is not ur man he is any woman that will open their legs man he tells all of you the same that he loves u wants to come home to u ect at the end of the day he is still POS
curious

Austin, TX

#12 Oct 14, 2014
Females: Ask yourself this.....Why would I want a relationship with a "man" who lies and cheats? Not only does he lie and cheat he uses women and DOES NOT care about his kids unless you continue to put up with him after he does you wrong...AND he will do you wrong!!!! Im not one of his scorned women but I have seen it all unfold to a few women he has been with. If you feel you just love him oh so much and hes such a great "man" please ask him how many kids he actually has (last count possibly 12) and how many he has a relationship with? I doubt he will be honest about the ones in Louisville or Huntington and please don't believe the stories hes gonna tell about "Poor Del" the moms wont let him see the kids, then you're just as ignorant as he is and probably deserve suffering with him!
just saying

Roanoke, VA

#13 Oct 14, 2014
curious wrote:
Females: Ask yourself this.....Why would I want a relationship with a "man" who lies and cheats? Not only does he lie and cheat he uses women and DOES NOT care about his kids unless you continue to put up with him after he does you wrong...AND he will do you wrong!!!! Im not one of his scorned women but I have seen it all unfold to a few women he has been with. If you feel you just love him oh so much and hes such a great "man" please ask him how many kids he actually has (last count possibly 12) and how many he has a relationship with? I doubt he will be honest about the ones in Louisville or Huntington and please don't believe the stories hes gonna tell about "Poor Del" the moms wont let him see the kids, then you're just as ignorant as he is and probably deserve suffering with him!
Its 13 now i think n im sure he will get a couple more dumbasses preg.when he comes home n they fall for his lies
what

Huntington, WV

#14 Oct 16, 2014
Why do you people care so much. I think it's so funny that people have nothing better to do with their lives and get on this gossip site.
curious

Austin, TX

#15 Oct 16, 2014
what wrote:
Why do you people care so much. I think it's so funny that people have nothing better to do with their lives and get on this gossip site.
Looks like you care since you clicked on the topic and had to voice your opinion!!!! If you didn't think you needed to say "something" tan you woulda clicked on another topic or not even clicked on TOPIX to begin with!!! LOL
crushed

United States

#16 Oct 16, 2014
WHAT??? No wonder he didn't want me posting none of his drawings, letters or pictures. I've been writing him, sending him money and taking phone calls. I'm done Del~Bel, DONE!!!! I didn't even know he had that many KIDS!!!! He can forget about that baby we was planning on having. Jerk
He'sADouche

Statts Mills, WV

#17 Oct 16, 2014
I agree he is a POS! I've known him for a long time.....but he didn't kill that child, he's the only one who was there for that kid.....but the rest is true, he steals, lies, and cheats! I've seen him do all of it several times
ASHAMED

Austin, TX

#18 Oct 16, 2014
crushed wrote:
WHAT??? No wonder he didn't want me posting none of his drawings, letters or pictures. I've been writing him, sending him money and taking phone calls. I'm done Del~Bel, DONE!!!! I didn't even know he had that many KIDS!!!! He can forget about that baby we was planning on having. Jerk
Yea...u got played!!! You shouldn't have to ask to post pics and things!!! Im sure he asked you to come pick him up Sunday too huh? SMH LOL
He'sADouche

Statts Mills, WV

#19 Oct 16, 2014
No, I don't speak to him since he stole from me, but he tried the "love" bit with me while he was living with a woman by Gino's a couple years ago
Consider Yourself Lucky

Hurricane, WV

#20 Oct 16, 2014
Sorry hun, but yeah everything you're hearing here is the truth! Yall was planning a baby?? Must be another line he uses on all these females and don't worry, I promise he would forget about that baby even if you did have it! Just the same as he has all these other ones he don't see or do a dam thing for! Just be thankful you're finding out now!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia navy ready for WAR. 5 min gary 70
election (Nov '12) 12 min gary 3
News Huntington Police Bust Prostitutes on Sixth Avenue (Oct '15) 13 min ThatGuy 11
News 'It's very humbling,' Huntington fire chief say... 40 min gary 3
spring planting time 52 min gary 215
I Spit on American Troops Who Cant Wait Till... 1 hr southern at heart 116
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Ques 4,464

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages