Next Last
rla

Huntington, WV

#1 Apr 10, 2012
What hapened to all the prostitutes on 6th avenue
fake tits

Fostoria, OH

#2 Apr 10, 2012
They got real jobs!!! Well at least we hope!!!

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#3 Apr 10, 2012
they died of ennui and aids
Prostitutes: Cant live with them, cant live with them.
thomas

Powell, OH

#4 Apr 10, 2012
rla wrote:
What hapened to all the prostitutes on 6th avenue
I've only seen a few lately. Saw a skinny tall ugly black chick there a couple of days ago.
Jim

South Hill, VA

#5 Apr 10, 2012
Since we have an election coming up.... The Mayor decided to have the police make them go away. Happens like clockwork before every election.

Jim, president elect
Jake
#6 Apr 10, 2012
We, the residents of 6th avenue have requested a greater police presence, and surprisingly, got it. Graffitti, drugs, and gang activity have really taken a sudden upswing around here. At least around 14th street.
scientist

United States

#7 Apr 10, 2012
I have never used to services of a prostitute but am curious of what sex would be like in an emotionless business transaction. They are someone's daughter and must have value.
how dumb

Powell, OH

#8 Apr 10, 2012
I guess if you want to die hook up with a prostitute they will give you a deadly disease AIDS
Bob

Huntington, WV

#9 Apr 11, 2012
Im in love with Ginavita Dye.
hillbilly

United States

#10 Apr 11, 2012
Bob wrote:
Im in love with Ginavita Dye.
MINNIE 5 IS SMARTER OR BEST,,LOL
lmao

Logan, WV

#11 Apr 11, 2012
scientist wrote:
I have never used to services of a prostitute but am curious of what sex would be like in an emotionless business transaction. They are someone's daughter and must have value.
Well....they do have value for sure.$30 for this,$40 for that,$80 for something,$100 for more....lol......everything has a value even if you may get it free. And many times a cost too.
gdp

Wexford, PA

#12 Apr 11, 2012
Saw two in front of DMV office Sar. night.
2 posts removed
anthony davis

Sumerco, WV

#15 Jun 1, 2012
huntington is a big city compared to everthing around. Yes, big cities have hookers. Huntington is the bigest city in wv.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16 Jun 1, 2012
Spleencage wrote:
they died of ennui and aids
Prostitutes: Cant live with them, cant live with them.
They were outsourced. Just picture it: you dial a number and someone named "Bubba" with a strong Indian accent asks "How may I service you?"

Those toll charges for the call must be a bitch, though...
fees

Chester, VA

#17 Jun 6, 2012
I don't they're getting that much.
sickandtired

Chester, VA

#18 Jun 7, 2012
They get driven around in vans to by some scum pimp, or boyfriend
There are kids in the van the whole time.
farce

Chester, VA

#19 Jun 8, 2012
Then it's funny that two different sober living/AA houses started in a drug infested area off of 6th. Sickening waste of money and principle. When so many are court ordered to be there, they have no interest in getting clean. It gives them easy access to a local 'pharmacy ' within footsteps. Laughable.
entrepeneur

Chester, VA

#20 Jun 11, 2012
Idea. Why don't those pigs who pick up the ho's invest... They could run a day care for all the scum with kids they don't pay attention too. Govt could pay for it. Then they could find them real easy before work or after or on lunch breaks from town
such trash

Waynesboro, VA

#21 Aug 15, 2015
I know that on 17th st there is a mother and daughter that hook out of their house. Faith Brannen abd her mom Donna.. lowdown Kevin keessee sits and collects shits of heroin instead of getting his girlfriend Faith off her nasty back.btw kevin and faiths mom Donna were together over 20 yrs n he raised faith then faith turned 18 and faith is fkn him. Thats a jerry springer story for u.kevins liver is failing him.. hep c.. prob aids by now. But good ol Derrel Black always let's them right out.. donna blowin him. They r diseased trash!!
Fred

Huntington, WV

#22 Aug 15, 2015
Jim wrote:
Since we have an election coming up.... The Mayor decided to have the police make them go away. Happens like clockwork before every election.
Jim, president elect
They r handing round colonial lanes out bavk and down by dmv Jefferson Ave area

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Spit on American Troops Who Cant Wait Till... 8 min Big Bad Whitey 114
Thank you law enforcement for yesterday 1 hr Daniel Carver 14
Last Post Wins! (Jan '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 3,509
America Held Hostage Day 454 2 hr kingnothing 8
Interesting observation 2 hr kingnothing 6
Prettiest hooker in Huntington (Jan '17) 2 hr TenDollarWoody 69
Get those suckers 3 hr Thr Last Warrior ... 11
Any older women been with a younger man? (Feb '12) 19 hr GummnGranny 221

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance