Grape Ape

Harrisonburg, VA

#1 Apr 16, 2012
Where are they hanging out these days??
Flashy McNasty

United States

#2 Apr 16, 2012
Ive saw one walking between 1st and 2nd streets on 6th ave. I know she was one because as I was pulling out of Foodfair she asked me "if I wanted a date".
If you see this toothpick, you'll know why I said hell no! Not only do I NOT pay for it, I would NEVER pay for it.
She looked to be about 5' 5" or so and couldn't have weighed more than 80lbs. I mean a literal toothpick.
Jim

Huntington, WV

#3 Apr 17, 2012
I like skinny girls. Chubbs too.

Jim, lover of all things
hoochie

United States

#4 Apr 17, 2012
McNasty if your not paying for it,then your not getting any.It all costs you brother,nothing is free.
McNasty

Elizabeth, NJ

#5 Apr 17, 2012
hoochie wrote:
McNasty if your not paying for it,then your not getting any.It all costs you brother,nothing is free.
You my friend are correct. I should have said, "not paying for a crack-ho on the street", although in the long run $20 is much cheaper than keeping the house, the car, and the food on the table.

Hmmm, come to think of, I've paid about $20,000 for pu55y in the past year, and she lives with me. Lmfao
VizioGirl

Bluefield, WV

#6 Apr 17, 2012
McNasty wrote:
<quoted text>You my friend are correct. I should have said, "not paying for a crack-ho on the street", although in the long run $20 is much cheaper than keeping the house, the car, and the food on the table.

Hmmm, come to think of, I've paid about $20,000 for pu55y in the past year, and she lives with me. Lmfao
LMAO
Wow...she's expensive as he11 huh?
McNasty

New York, NY

#7 Apr 18, 2012
VizioGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Wow...she's expensive as he11 huh?
Rofl, I'm sure I'm exaggerating by several thousand, but by the time a years worth of house payments, utilities and food, and car expenses, it sure seems like 20 grand.
Anonymous

Parkersburg, WV

#8 Apr 18, 2012
hookie nookie is a no no
AdL

Proctorville, OH

#9 Apr 18, 2012
Flashy McNasty wrote:
Ive saw one walking between 1st and 2nd streets on 6th ave. I know she was one because as I was pulling out of Foodfair she asked me "if I wanted a date".
If you see this toothpick, you'll know why I said hell no! Not only do I NOT pay for it, I would NEVER pay for it.
She looked to be about 5' 5" or so and couldn't have weighed more than 80lbs. I mean a literal toothpick.
Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to meet *good* single women (Jan '11) 13 min Mr T 103
Men for men 2 hr yo eminem 6
Blacks in Rocco's downtown 2 hr Tyrone laron Jack... 4
Wheres Markj the political hack? 2 hr Mark J 170
Trailer parked in front of Marcum Terrace nuisance 4 hr Huntington Idiots 16
hpd slow response times 5 hr big b 14
underground tunnels (Feb '12) 7 hr HerdProfessor 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages