Blacks should be required to paint their homes black.

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
White Man

Alexandria, VA

#1 Aug 25, 2013
That way we would all know where the blacks live.
ha

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 25, 2013
Enjoy your trip to hell u racist bastard..
abc

East Bernstadt, KY

#3 Aug 25, 2013
White Man wrote:
That way we would all know where the blacks live.
Im white and people like you make me sick.GOD looked at the 6 day creation, which is all races and said it is good. He loves all his children. But right now i'd say hes pretty upset with you.

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#4 Aug 25, 2013
White Man wrote:
That way we would all know where the blacks live.
I can see why a cowardly racist like you wouldn't post under their own name.
That was not a general comment, it was meant for you personally.
Wizard

Alexandria, VA

#5 Aug 25, 2013
White Man wrote:
That way we would all know where the blacks live.
Amen brother. White Power!
Lycan

United States

#6 Aug 25, 2013
White Man wrote:
That way we would all know where the blacks live.
Signs you`re in a "black" nieghborhood.
1) Gov housing.
2) No employment oppertunities in the area.
3) Vandalism.
4) Pawnshops with little (or no) parking area.
5) The most expensive equipment at the public park is the basketball hoop.
6) The high school rents out space.
7) Dog houses are in the front lawns.
8) No cops patroling.
9) Every public transportation driver answers to a street name.
10) You`re being mugged.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#7 Aug 25, 2013
I hate to say it, but a lot of the time, you can tell because the house is either that bright robin egg blue or that schoolroom green color. lol. Sorry, but it tends to be true!
clowney

Freedom, PA

#8 Aug 25, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
Signs you`re in a "black" nieghborhood.
1) Gov housing.
2) No employment oppertunities in the area.
3) Vandalism.
4) Pawnshops with little (or no) parking area.
5) The most expensive equipment at the public park is the basketball hoop.
6) The high school rents out space.
7) Dog houses are in the front lawns.
8) No cops patroling.
9) Every public transportation driver answers to a street name.
10) You`re being mugged.
1)There's gov housing in white neighborhoods...guyandotte, adams landing
2)This is huntington. No employment oppORtunity for anybody
3)Whites are more likely to vandalize your home or car. Check the police blotter
4)There's NO pawn shops in the hood. They're all in the west end or rt 60. White neighborhoods.
5)Ritter park doesn't have a basketball court
6)Consolidated high school...black and white dummies.
7)Don't recall seeing any dog houses in front yards. I wouldn't cut through any back yards tho.
8)True about the cops not patrolling
9)I don't use public transportaion. I have noticed a lot of whites on the bus, so maybe they would know about street names.
10)If your being mugged its probably a drug deal gone bad. Unless you're getting your purse snatched by a white guy at walmart
jajas a biggot

Kenova, WV

#9 Aug 25, 2013
clowney wrote:
<quoted text>1)There's gov housing in white neighborhoods...guyandotte, adams landing
2)This is huntington. No employment oppORtunity for anybody
3)Whites are more likely to vandalize your home or car. Check the police blotter
4)There's NO pawn shops in the hood. They're all in the west end or rt 60. White neighborhoods.
5)Ritter park doesn't have a basketball court
6)Consolidated high school...black and white dummies.
7)Don't recall seeing any dog houses in front yards. I wouldn't cut through any back yards tho.
8)True about the cops not patrolling
9)I don't use public transportaion. I have noticed a lot of whites on the bus, so maybe they would know about street names.
10)If your being mugged its probably a drug deal gone bad. Unless you're getting your purse snatched by a white guy at walmart
so are you buddy
clowney

Freedom, PA

#10 Aug 25, 2013
jajas a biggot wrote:
<quoted text>so are you buddy
?????
Close the Airport

Charleston, WV

#11 Aug 25, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>Signs you`re in a "black" nieghborhood.
1) Gov housing.
2) No employment oppertunities in the area.
3) Vandalism.
4) Pawnshops with little (or no) parking area.
5) The most expensive equipment at the public park is the basketball hoop.
6) The high school rents out space.
7) Dog houses are in the front lawns.
8) No cops patroling.
9) Every public transportation driver answers to a street name.
10) You`re being mugged.
Lmao
?????

Huntington, WV

#12 Aug 25, 2013
clowney wrote:
<quoted text>1)There's gov housing in white neighborhoods...guyandotte, adams landing
2)This is huntington. No employment oppORtunity for anybody
3)Whites are more likely to vandalize your home or car. Check the police blotter
4)There's NO pawn shops in the hood. They're all in the west end or rt 60. White neighborhoods.
5)Ritter park doesn't have a basketball court
6)Consolidated high school...black and white dummies.
7)Don't recall seeing any dog houses in front yards. I wouldn't cut through any back yards tho.
8)True about the cops not patrolling
9)I don't use public transportaion. I have noticed a lot of whites on the bus, so maybe they would know about street names.
10)If your being mugged its probably a drug deal gone bad. Unless you're getting your purse snatched by a white guy at walmart
if u think the west end is a white neiborhood think again.
mee

Richmond, VA

#13 Aug 25, 2013
Blacks are stupid...! They are By far a less race.. I'm so glad I'm not black

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#14 Aug 25, 2013
I don't know about painting their house black but they should be required to paint a watermelon on the front door.
Wizard

Alexandria, VA

#15 Aug 25, 2013
clowney wrote:
<quoted text>1)There's gov housing in white neighborhoods...guyandotte, adams landing
2)This is huntington. No employment oppORtunity for anybody
3)Whites are more likely to vandalize your home or car. Check the police blotter
4)There's NO pawn shops in the hood. They're all in the west end or rt 60. White neighborhoods.
5)Ritter park doesn't have a basketball court
6)Consolidated high school...black and white dummies.
7)Don't recall seeing any dog houses in front yards. I wouldn't cut through any back yards tho.
8)True about the cops not patrolling
9)I don't use public transportaion. I have noticed a lot of whites on the bus, so maybe they would know about street names.
10)If your being mugged its probably a drug deal gone bad. Unless you're getting your purse snatched by a white guy at walmart
West end and rt 60 are white neighborhoods that have been infiltrated by HUD and that brings blacks. I think we should give them all a cardboard box and a spot at the old city dump. Its all they deserve.
Color Blind

Huntington, WV

#16 Aug 25, 2013
Are you people congenitally retarded or have you suffered extreme head trauma?
1 post removed
Lycan

United States

#18 Aug 25, 2013
1) A few White neighborhoods do have gov housing projects. Many do not. How many black nieghborhoods can you name abscent gov housing?
2) A few white nieghborhoods do have lack of employment oppertunities. Many do have. How many black nieghborhoods can you name with an abundance of employment oppertunities?
3) And agian, some white areas have vandalism. Some don`t. I can name many with little or no. Name black nieghborhoods that do not? I assure you they "AlL" do.
4) Correct. And they have ample parking. For people who own cars.
5) Correct. And notice across the street at the lovely white nieghborhoods.
6) It`s struggling the way it is.
7) I`ll meet you half way on that. Go to Cincinatti, Columbus, or Dayton and you`ll see what I meant.
8) No regular patrols in white gated communities either.
9) I miss spoke. Even in black nieghborhoods, white bus drivers won`t have street names. Unless you count "cracka" or "The white guy" as a street name.
10) Maybe a drug deal gone bad. Maybe not. But does it matter?
.

Huntington, WV

#19 Aug 25, 2013
White Man wrote:
That way we would all know where the blacks live.
You should be required to paint "ignorant dumba$$" on yours then.
1 post removed
Reality check

Charleston, WV

#21 Aug 25, 2013
From some of the comments it seems that clearly some already know where the black people are. Its funny how people keep talking about the black people but fail to see that DHHR is filled with just as many whites as blacks. The west end is a white "hood" with a sprinkle of black families. How do I know, I live there. Its also funny that folks seem to have a problem with the blacks in Huntington and the blacks still stay to themselves and don't mess with none of you. Someone must have been rejected making them angry and now they come to topix trying to make the blacks mad. Jokes on you because it shows your education level. How dumb can you be. Let me here from you!
mee

Richmond, VA

#22 Aug 25, 2013
Im so thankful im not black!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HHS and CMHS should ban YOGA PANTS now 16 min Ms Huntington 9
white guy likes black girls 20 min John L 11
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 25 min bacon hater 58,938
be a dorm room millionaire 26 min cintikid 2
Tim Ear seen beating wife again! (Allegedly) 27 min Jason 6
Tim Ear double U ese Z back to his old wife bea... 28 min Jason 10
The return of Tom McCallister to council has st... 30 min Jason 12
Worst boss in Huntington (Mar '11) 8 hr jason 333
Huntington Dating
Find my Match

Huntington Jobs

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]