Black People, Can You Explain This?
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Love My Chocolate

Springfield, NJ

#97 Jan 1, 2013
mmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the south and blacks and latinos take up more of this country's resources than whites. So you can take up for illegals and lazy blacks all you want but facts are facts and everyone knows that blacks are lazy and a burden on the system
Again, more white people using up the resources than black people. Far more.

And FYI - most "Latino's" are racially classified as Caucasian (aka.. white). Latino/Hispanic is not a race, it is an ethnicity, illegal or otherwise.
Love My Chocolate

Springfield, NJ

#98 Jan 1, 2013
mmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they're forgiven, they are my people and those monkeys are taking from whites not their own kind cause their own kind are in the same welfare line as themselves.
So what about the black people whose tax money goes to pay for "your people"?

Or better yet, what about those of "your people" who are being supported by blacks? Contrary to your ignorance, there are multitudes of black people who are not receiving government assistance and pay their fair share of taxes and then some, so it is inevitable that some white people are living off of some black people.

You know what.. don't even bother answering. Its obvious to me that you are seriously lacking in the intelligence department, and your ignorance is almost sad. I'm afraid I may get dumber by subjecting myself to more of your "logic". LOL

Have a nice night.
You Really R Dumb

Addison, NY

#99 Jan 4, 2013
mmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they're forgiven, they are my people and those monkeys are taking from whites not their own kind cause their own kind are in the same welfare line as themselves.
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! You officially just posted the most ignorant statement on this thread and out of 100s of DIPSHIT comments that is a prize to be proud of! Who gives a damn what color their skin is?! If you are offended by people mooching off the system then you shouldn't care what color their skin is! If they are standing in the Welfare line then they aren't contributing to this society and if you are trying to make the argument that black people are lazier than white people then you should be MORE OFFENDED by the white people standing in line! There are just as many whites standing in the line as blacks if you put ALL Welfare lines in the same place. Some lines have more whites (take Wayne Co. And all the other redneck areas across the US and there may be a few more blacks in the lines in locations where the black population is higher!) Look at nationwide statistics and you will see the whites make up a significant proportion of the line. If you're going to spew ignorant statements like that then back it up with reliable and unbiased statistics or keep your mouth shut so you only look stupid. Then, you won't sound stupid, as well!
?

Williamstown, WV

#100 Jan 4, 2013
?
eor

Clay, WV

#101 Jan 4, 2013
Like I said before I have a nice tan so just call me ritz !!!
Well In4ormed

Fairfield, VA

#102 Jan 26, 2013
Try research wrote:
First off, I am white, I am married to a white man, and I am in no way related to any black people and can't even say I am really close friends with any. It isn't that I am any way racist or dislike African Americans, black people, whatever you want to refer to them as, it is simply because I haven't really been in many environments that afforded me the chance to develop a close friendship with any of them. I say this to make it VERY CLEAR I have no reason to defend black people other than intelligence. It is a genetic scientific fact that all humans have black ancestors because black people are the only humans with genes capable of changing/mutating to the variety of skin colors across the human population. So when you "privileged" white people make ignorant and disrespectful comments about black ancestors you are talking about your own ancestors as well! As for the black people that fall into the racist category as well and like to talk about crackers and rednecks you are in effect being disrespectful to distant cousins as well. I'm not a hippy with the "can't we all just get along attitude" but the idea that there are no races besides the human race is actually true. You want to dislike someone, that's fine, but do so based on that person's actions or attitude and not because of skin color because when you call someone stupid based on race alone the only thing you are doing is proving how ignorant you are no matter what color your skin is. Now, for those of you with any intelligence try researching what I've said and you will see I am correct. For those of you ready to attack me, go ahead and prove how ignorant you are and don't bother telling me what color you are because I tend to dislike all stupid people equally.
Thank You...well said...
2 posts removed
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#105 Jun 19, 2013
No more stuff to copy and paste?
someone

Huntington, WV

#106 Jun 20, 2013
"Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”
someone

Huntington, WV

#107 Jun 20, 2013
Try research wrote:
First off, I am white, I am married to a white man, and I am in no way related to any black people and can't even say I am really close friends with any. It isn't that I am any way racist or dislike African Americans, black people, whatever you want to refer to them as, it is simply because I haven't really been in many environments that afforded me the chance to develop a close friendship with any of them. I say this to make it VERY CLEAR I have no reason to defend black people other than intelligence. It is a genetic scientific fact that all humans have black ancestors because black people are the only humans with genes capable of changing/mutating to the variety of skin colors across the human population. So when you "privileged" white people make ignorant and disrespectful comments about black ancestors you are talking about your own ancestors as well! As for the black people that fall into the racist category as well and
like to talk about crackers and rednecks you are in effect being disrespectful to distant cousins as well. I'm not a hippy with the "can't we all just get along attitude" but the idea that there are no races besides the human race is actually true. You want to dislike someone, that's fine, but do so based on that person's actions or attitude and not because of skin color because when you call someone stupid based on race alone the only thing you are doing is proving how ignorant you are no matter what color your skin is. Now, for those of you with any intelligence try researching what I've said and you will see I am correct. For those of you ready to attack me, go ahead and prove how ignorant you are and don't bother telling me what color you are because I tend to dislike all stupid people equally.
While we may have all originated from Africa we have since separated and evolved into separate races and there are undeniable differences and advantages with some races. Intelligence is a big difference , nature doesn't care whats politically correct and it may not be fair but its the way it is.
-asians have higher IQs than whites who have higher IQs than blacks. but whites have more variability, which is why you see more white geniuses and retarded folk.-blacks are better athletes. it probably goes with lower intelligence levels, higher physical levels, much like apes.-the cranal studies show higher intelligence corresponds with larger brains, and blacks have smaller brains on average than other races. All this is known but its taboo to talk about.
2nd Amendment

Saint Albans, WV

#108 Jun 20, 2013
someone wrote:
<quoted text>While we may have all originated from Africa we have since separated and evolved into separate races and there are undeniable differences and advantages with some races. Intelligence is a big difference , nature doesn't care whats politically correct and it may not be fair but its the way it is.
-asians have higher IQs than whites who have higher IQs than blacks. but whites have more variability, which is why you see more white geniuses and retarded folk.-blacks are better athletes. it probably goes with lower intelligence levels, higher physical levels, much like apes.-the cranal studies show higher intelligence corresponds with larger brains, and blacks have smaller brains on average than other races. All this is known but its taboo to talk about.
Well, it's like dogs, there are fast dogs, there are smart dogs and mean ones. But they all can breed with each other like we can. And they call the mixed breeds muts :p
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#109 Jun 20, 2013
Black people are obviously inferior. Everyone knows it, even black people themselves, but no one will admit it. No one wants to say it. We are all so worried about hurting somebodies poor little feelings.
If I say we are not all the same in your eyes I am somehow worse than violent thuggish black criminals, even murderers. In most people's eyes being racist is the ultimate sin, the one unforgivable and inexcusable wrong.
Never do you question why you feel this way. You are so thoroughly brainwashed that you don't even think anymore, you just slurp up every spoonful of bullshit that the media feeds you. "Black people can't be that bad, they play doctors and lawyers on my favorite tv show!"
How did our once great nation come to this? We used to lead the world in every field. Now look at us, churning retards out of our public school system, submitting to a control freak surveillance-grid police state, and accumulating in an obese low IQ welfare grubbing nation of scum.
It is disgusting. This is what we are leaving for our descendants. Not only our founding fathers but your very ancestors would be rolling over in their graves if they could see us today.
someone

Huntington, WV

#110 Jun 20, 2013
@nobody

So true!
2nd Amendment

Saint Albans, WV

#111 Jun 20, 2013
nobody wrote:
Black people are obviously inferior. Everyone knows it, even black people themselves, but no one will admit it. No one wants to say it. We are all so worried about hurting somebodies poor little feelings.
If I say we are not all the same in your eyes I am somehow worse than violent thuggish black criminals, even murderers. In most people's eyes being racist is the ultimate sin, the one unforgivable and inexcusable wrong.
Never do you question why you feel this way. You are so thoroughly brainwashed that you don't even think anymore, you just slurp up every spoonful of bullshit that the media feeds you. "Black people can't be that bad, they play doctors and lawyers on my favorite tv show!"
How did our once great nation come to this? We used to lead the world in every field. Now look at us, churning retards out of our public school system, submitting to a control freak surveillance-grid police state, and accumulating in an obese low IQ welfare grubbing nation of scum.
It is disgusting. This is what we are leaving for our descendants. Not only our founding fathers but your very ancestors would be rolling over in their graves if they could see us today.
The truth!!!!! But it's a hard pill to swallow ;)
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#112 Jun 20, 2013
It took me years to develop these views. Not everyone can handle the truth, it takes a certain level of intelligence and a pair of balls, especially in this PC liberal thought police type of atmosphere. Thankfully speaking your mind isn't illegal, yet.
1 post removed
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#114 Jun 22, 2013
We should all just be happy that we live in WV because there arent many blacks here. Atleast when they come here, they try to bunch them all up together and away from us. Im no racist but I like for my family to be safe. Thank you.
loonie ben

United States

#115 Jun 22, 2013
GYM TEACHER wrote:
We should all just be happy that we live in WV because there arent many blacks here. Atleast when they come here, they try to bunch them all up together and away from us. Im no racist but I like for my family to be safe. Thank you.
I agree. I don't hate them or wish them any harm. I just don't want them next door.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Temp jobs 8 min Furloughed Freddy 3
democrats love illegal aliens hate military 12 min Big 54
Sheetz 6th ave food poisoning 13 min Mark 1
How long will trump keep the Gov shut down? 15 min CaptSweatPants 41
44 Democrats voted No to save 850,000 americans 15 min 44 Democrat No Votes 3
How long with the Democrats make Americans suffer? 18 min 44 Democrat No Votes 1
America Held Hostage Day 366 36 min Fitius T Bluster 40

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages