looking

Huntington, WV

#1 Mar 7, 2012
Is she still Huntington ?
lulu bell

Huntington, WV

#2 Mar 7, 2012
Do you know her? Is she a badge bunny?? If she is the one I am thinking of think my ex-husband had something going on with her.
looking

Huntington, WV

#3 Mar 7, 2012
lulu bell wrote:
Do you know her? Is she a badge bunny?? If she is the one I am thinking of think my ex-husband had something going on with her.
I haven't seen or heard anything about her in along time. Last I heard she was bad on drugs n was staying with someone cause she didn't have a place for her n her baby? Not sure about being a badge bunny
lulu bell

Huntington, WV

#4 Mar 7, 2012
looking wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen or heard anything about her in along time. Last I heard she was bad on drugs n was staying with someone cause she didn't have a place for her n her baby? Not sure about being a badge bunny
well I hope she is okay. I just heard some things that made me wonder. I don't now her never laid eyes on her just heard things. Mase me wonder. I might not evern be talking about the same girl. This was like almost 4 years ago.
shocked

Butler, PA

#5 Mar 7, 2012
I think she is a student at mctc, she is there a lot and seems to be doing well.
looking

Huntington, WV

#6 Mar 7, 2012
Lol. I'm not sure if we are talking about the same girl either. The Melissa I'm talking about used to live in FL along time ago and used to drive a yellow mustang but I believe she lost all that when she got on drugs. And she was working at stmarys hospital at one time but don't know if she still is or not.
1 post removed
who knows

Potosi, MO

#8 Mar 19, 2012
Last I seen of her she looked like a crack wh*re
huntington

West Hamlin, WV

#9 Apr 20, 2012
fired from st marys. she is in nursing school now. still the same tho-drugs, running mouth, welfare...
1 post removed
gambino shot caller

New York, NY

#11 Oct 16, 2012
Also a informant
East End

Waynesboro, VA

#12 Oct 18, 2012
Still a good lay though. Fakes are nice. Not worth the trouble for anything else, she's a user of drugs and your money.
not that

Huntington, WV

#13 Oct 21, 2012
Might be a good lay but not worth what she may give you, I'll pass
Dodge City

Chesapeake, OH

#14 Jan 16, 2013
Last time I seen her, her teeth were about gone and doin pills. Nasty looking and living close to the VMFH
Bella

United States

#15 Sep 23, 2014
She was living near the school but like all drug dealers they don't stay in one place too long. Her family got her teeth fixed . But she is still a nasty no good bitch !!!!
Bella

United States

#16 Sep 25, 2014
Gonna have another baby. Really do t you get enough welfare with the other two? Sure hope the poor lil thing does not have to go through withdraw before it gets to come home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
backpage girls 18 min Small White Weiner 12
Charles Rucker K-mart store manager is an ugly ... 21 min tad 7
Could ISIS be targeting the black community as ... (Oct '14) 21 min Ibew 4
New rules for SNAP 36 min Ibew 41
CROOKED Hillary in Huntington or Charleston tom... 50 min Ibew 84
Darryl Black for Magistrate 1 hr Evrywhere 2
Judge Keller 1 hr Debbie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages