For those who do not like our Bill of Rights..

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 193 Comments Last updated Jan 13, 2013
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
we the people

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

1

I will buy you a late night flight to any socialist or communist country you want to move to. You can contact me via email. Leavefreedombehind@gmail.com

This way you do not have to deal with all these crazy second amendment lovers and their guns. You can go live in a "safe" society.
Just saying

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

3

I will help we the people with the expenses
Jesus Hussein Christ

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

we the people wrote:
I will buy you a late night flight to any socialist or communist country you want to move to. You can contact me via email. Leavefreedombehind@gmail.com

This way you do not have to deal with all these crazy second amendment lovers and their guns. You can go live in a "safe" society.
Airlines don't take food stamps. You should just stay in your trailer.

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Will the airlines let me fly with my M-16?
1 post removed
Lurkin

Republic, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 31, 2012
 
As long as it is checked locked in a case with no ammo your good to go spleen cage lol.
lol

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Jesus Hussein Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Airlines don't take food stamps. You should just stay in your trailer.
Conservatives earn more than liberals. Liberals do lead conservatives in useless college degree debt, though.
Well

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives earn more than liberals. Liberals do lead conservatives in useless college degree debt, though.
Nah, not true.

For the most part Conservatives are blue collar working making barely above minimum wage.

Most of them populate the poorest states in the U.S. as well.

Check the numbers.
Jesus Hussein Christ

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

lol wrote:
<quoted text>Conservatives earn more than liberals. Liberals do lead conservatives in useless college degree debt, though.
Liberals are more educated therefore make more money. You do lead in missing teeth though. Congrats
Just saying

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Bottom 10 States for Education and the 2012 Presidential Election

10)Oklahoma - Romney
9) Tennessee - Romney
8) Indiana - Romney
7) Nevada - Obama
6) Alabama - Romney
5) Louisiana - Romney
4) Kentucky - Romney
3) Arkansas - Romney
2) Mississippi - Romney
1) West Virginia - Romney

Top 10 States for Education and the 2012 Presidential Election

10) Minnesota - Obama
9) New York - Obama
8) New Hampshire - Obama
7) Virginia - Obama
6) New Jersey - Obama
5) Vermont - Obama
4) Connecticut - Obama
3) Colorado - Obama
2) Maryland - Obama
1) Massachusetts - Obama

Go eat your Wonder-bread and Mayonnaise sandwiches in your trailer while you cling to your semi-automatic because a dictionary scares the shit out of you

Enough Said!

http://247wallst.com/2012/10/15/164232/3/
Just saying

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

3

I should say cling to your semi automatic because dictionaries, encyclopedias, and FACTS scare the shit out of you.
Pat

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Fox News viewers are all big believers of the 2nd Amendment. They usually don't allow little things like facts, to interfere with thier rigid beliefs.
lol

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 31, 2012
 
So all the 1%ers (hell, 30%ers) you guys hate are just the most prosperous liberals. Oh wait...
Itsallcrap

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 31, 2012
 
Spleencage wrote:
Will the airlines let me fly with my M-16?
On any of them if its a legal rifle
Jesus Hussein Christ

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lol wrote:
So all the 1%ers (hell, 30%ers) you guys hate are just the most prosperous liberals. Oh wait...
Maybe not genius but the horde of unwashed uneducated idiots like yourself really screws up the numbers. I'd explain it to you but I don't have my crayons.
lol

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Jesus Hussein Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not genius but the horde of unwashed uneducated idiots like yourself really screws up the numbers. I'd explain it to you but I don't have my crayons.
Is this where your pout and pretend you make actual money or something? How cute.
Itsallcrap

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 31, 2012
 
Just saying wrote:
Bottom 10 States for Education and the 2012 Presidential Election
10)Oklahoma - Romney
9) Tennessee - Romney
8) Indiana - Romney
7) Nevada - Obama
6) Alabama - Romney
5) Louisiana - Romney
4) Kentucky - Romney
3) Arkansas - Romney
2) Mississippi - Romney
1) West Virginia - Romney
Top 10 States for Education and the 2012 Presidential Election
10) Minnesota - Obama
9) New York - Obama
8) New Hampshire - Obama
7) Virginia - Obama
6) New Jersey - Obama
5) Vermont - Obama
4) Connecticut - Obama
3) Colorado - Obama
2) Maryland - Obama
1) Massachusetts - Obama
Go eat your Wonder-bread and Mayonnaise sandwiches in your trailer while you cling to your semi-automatic because a dictionary scares the shit out of you
Enough Said!
http://247wallst.com/2012/10/15/164232/3/
So, there is no connection between education and common sense?
mmm

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 1, 2013
 
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Conservatives earn more than liberals. Liberals do lead conservatives in useless college degree debt, though.
Lmao
JHCisaDouche

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Jesus Hussein Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not genius but the horde of unwashed uneducated idiots like yourself really screws up the numbers. I'd explain it to you but I don't have my crayons.
That's because your mom had to take them away from you. Along with the glue she caught you huffing
1 post removed
mmm

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 1, 2013
 
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Is this where your pout and pretend you make actual money or something? How cute.
Lol
mmm

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 1, 2013
 
Itsallcrap wrote:
<quoted text>So, there is no connection between education and common sense?
Not always, look at your VP Biden. He has money but still a dip shit

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

135 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min fitness-guru 54,119
Sprinkler Systems 12 min Harold Frankel 1
What happened? 12 min Yes 2
batman 13 min YFNA 6
who got shot by hpd last night? 17 min jerry 112
Dr. Macfarland (May '13) 23 min About done 15
highlawn neighborhood watch 25 min WOW 13
East end thief's (Nov '13) 31 min Wow 1,399
Doctors behaving badly!!!!! 44 min I bang Nurses 24
scandalous women of huntington 4 hr Haha 6
morris bldg fire 8 hr truth 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••