i think topix should be deleted

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
don

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 4, 2013
this site is stupid and crazy who sits around tlaking bout stuff ppl who are gay and have no lifes at all all those who stand with me to report this group say i
Jennifer

United States

#2 Aug 4, 2013
I agree
Derper

Huntington, WV

#3 Aug 4, 2013
don wrote:
this site is stupid and crazy who sits around tlaking bout stuff ppl who are gay and have no lifes at all all those who stand with me to report this group say i
Your post is confusing. Are you trying to say all the topix posters ARE gay, or that topix posters are DISCUSSING people who are gay?

If you were able to express yourself more clearly, maybe you wouldn't be so dull. Commas are your friends, y'know.
yepp

Hurricane, WV

#4 Aug 4, 2013
I have been saying that for along time, people are just on here harrassing other people. I mean we wonder why our children and this world are the way they are because of sites like this.
Greg

Huntington, WV

#5 Aug 4, 2013
Cry baby cry
ghostface

Princeton, WV

#6 Aug 5, 2013
don wrote:
Learn proper grammar and we wouldn't insult you
derper the nazi

Huntington, WV

#7 Aug 5, 2013
Derper wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is confusing. Are you trying to say all the topix posters ARE gay, or that topix posters are DISCUSSING people who are gay?
If you were able to express yourself more clearly, maybe you wouldn't be so dull. Commas are your friends, y'know.
maybe if ppl were a lil friendlier, mature, RELAXED, & useful then topix wuldn't b so dull. learning to read short hand & speed typing saves time, y'kno?
haha

United States

#8 Aug 6, 2013
I agree
freeforall

Huntington, WV

#9 Aug 6, 2013
yepp wrote:
I have been saying that for along time, people are just on here harrassing other people. I mean we wonder why our children and this world are the way they are because of sites like this.
Then why are you on here supporting the site by posting? If each person who believes the site is wrong STOPPED posting....maybe the site would go away?

I doubt it because Topix gives people a place to vent and speak their minds in a safe area. Some people do use it to spread hate, and to bully people, they are the ones who are wrong.....some of us like the venue to speak our minds about situations that we feel are wrong and find other like minded people who agree.
wished u fall

Huntington, WV

#10 Aug 6, 2013
freeforall wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you on here supporting the site by posting? If each person who believes the site is wrong STOPPED posting....maybe the site would go away?
I doubt it because Topix gives people a place to vent and speak their minds in a safe area. Some people do use it to spread hate, and to bully people, they are the ones who are wrong.....some of us like the venue to speak our minds about situations that we feel are wrong and find other like minded people who agree.
duh. pretty darn sure the purpose of dons post is to point out how jerks that need a "place to vent & speak their minds n a safe area" are ruining the potential topix has for being a useful tool of local communication.

interesting streams get ruined by the same jerks...day after day...stream after stream... with their "i know it all attitude" & mission to breakdown communication.

they contribute nothing but a wall of seperation for those (normal ppl)who want to have only civil humane discussions.

topix culd b a nice useful site if ppl stopped using it as a dumping ground for their frustrated ill mannered hateful lives. & those who use topix for a dumping ground, have an obsessive need to only critique spelling & punctuaction, trash talk other participants, drop names, troll post or illude civil conversations by injecting & slinging insults need to visit a shrink- not topix.

sing it w/me:

mirror mirror on the wall, out of those logged on topix... who is the fairest of them all???

....u can imitate but can nvr duplicate
....ur a biggot!!... new stream: black girls w/white guys
....gov't stats say blah blah blah
....i said i agree w/u but yet i still want to argue our concepts

legends n their own mind... sad they think topix is the path to this legendery mind.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#11 Aug 6, 2013
Stupid government stats. Know it alls and their damn facts and logic. :)
exact point

Huntington, WV

#12 Aug 6, 2013
^^^^go c a shrink^^^^

didnt say facts... gov't stats. huge difference= derper logic.

whatever.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#13 Aug 6, 2013
exact point wrote:
^^^^go c a shrink^^^^
didnt say facts... gov't stats. huge difference= derper logic.
whatever.
Didn't quote you, R-tard. Suck a bag.
exact point

Huntington, WV

#14 Aug 6, 2013
^^^^^^^once again^^^^^^

topix culd b a nice useful site if ppl stopped using it as a dumping ground for their frustrated ill mannered hateful lives. & those who use topix for a dumping ground, have an obsessive need to only critique spelling & punctuaction, trash talk other participants, drop names, troll post or illude civil conversations by injecting & slinging insults need to visit a shrink- not topix.
great comeback

Huntington, WV

#15 Aug 6, 2013
Derper wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't quote you, R-tard. Suck a bag.
mirror mirror on the wall....

but ur not the fairest of them all.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#16 Aug 6, 2013
exact point wrote:
^^^^^^^once again^^^^^^
What does "illude civil conversations" mean? Look, people can tell by your posts that you aren't even able to understand what you're reading. I let 99% percent of the illiteracy on here go unmentioned, because, well...look where we are. I don't come in here expecting a think tank.

But then types like you get frustrated because you can't make your point, or argue effectively. Then you get personal, telling me to see a shrink, or insulting others on here. Your kind is always the first to be rude, and when I dish it back, you try to act as if you're suddenly William F. Buckley. Affronted by my incivility. Indeed, shocked, even. Harumph!:)

Seriously, wth do you mean by "Illude civil conversations"??
Wow

Chesapeake, VA

#17 Aug 6, 2013
don wrote:
You are on this site, you are crazy, you have no life, and you are gay. You said it! I will stand with this group to report "you".
1 post removed

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19 Aug 6, 2013
guilt free statements that would otherwise be thought not wrote,venting w/out being called to task for your posts
Derper

Huntington, WV

#20 Aug 6, 2013
Maybe the twit meant "allude" but that still makes no sense. They get angry at the world because they can't communicate. If they'd read more and improve their minds, they wouldn't be so mad all the time.

They should buy one of those Reader's Digest "Increase Your Word Power" books at the mall.:)
to illude

Huntington, WV

#21 Aug 7, 2013
trick or decieve. fits well w/n its context. the stream subject.... which is "i think topix shuld be deleted"..... internet genius & derper have effectively "illuded" the conversational stream by trying to trick fellow readers into believing they r posting n response to the subject at hand..... i.e...y topix shuld not b deleted. but in fact, they are only using the stream (&any other stream they post on) to vent, insult, aggressively argue, critique grammar/spelling, & change the subject (which is a rather simple subject i mite add) as an opportunity to make the stream an online stage for their useless need to start unrelated arguments & insults that only reflect the anger & misery they experience w/life & their obvious inability to politely debate in a civil manner with the rest of the world.
i believe shrinks call this denial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body found by Gino's 4 min Observer 81
2 forensic patients escape from Bateman... 17 min anonymous 5
What happened to Eric Stanley 18 min Boo 5
Create your own Forum 26 min Sundog512 324
whos lil red 36 min like her 1
Joe kay stop asking me out 40 min pull out 6
Most Annoying Person on FB 42 min smells like 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages