Marshall will beat WVU
Tony Kanaan

Toledo, OH

#89 Aug 27, 2012
I can't wait for Marshall to actually play a BIG school. PURDUE!!!!!
Big time cach

South Point, OH

#90 Aug 27, 2012
Mr kannan I think we've played Ohio state and wisconsin are u lost
Tony Kanaan

Toledo, OH

#91 Aug 27, 2012
Big time cach wrote:
Mr kannan I think we've played Ohio state and wisconsin are u lost
I'm talking about this season.
Herd

New York, NY

#92 Aug 27, 2012
The Watchman wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently those state funds for education didn't head in your direction. I already made the point that WVU receives more state funds because THEY DO VAST MORE RESEARCH, COMMUNITY PROGRAMS, EDUCATIONAL OUTREACH PROGRAMS, ETC. ETC. ETC.
And what is your point about the "thousands" of tickets on StubHub, eBay, etc.? Yes, people are just trying to make a buck on these tickets. BUT THAT IS BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO PAY INFLATED PRICES TO GO TO A WVU GAME......MU can't even sell out while offering $100 dollar season ticket packages.
C'mon, man!
The game is Saturday. Tickets are still for sale. Not seeing those tickets going anywhere. I wish the Mountaineers well-don't really have anything against them. The rabid, rude, drunken, obnoxious and violent fans are what I can't tolerate. It's too bad that they make their home such a hostile environment.
Big time cach

South Point, OH

#93 Aug 27, 2012
Herd u left out arrogant the way they talk u would have thought they had won several national championships
The Watchman

Clarksville, OH

#94 Aug 28, 2012
Herd wrote:
<quoted text>
The game is Saturday. Tickets are still for sale. Not seeing those tickets going anywhere. I wish the Mountaineers well-don't really have anything against them. The rabid, rude, drunken, obnoxious and violent fans are what I can't tolerate. It's too bad that they make their home such a hostile environment.
Tickets just went back on sale because your extremely small fanbase just turned back 2,100 of them.

Sales were suspended until 2,100 of your own "fans" decided not to go. That's okay, I'm sure we'll fill those seats for you.....
The Watchman

Clarksville, OH

#95 Aug 28, 2012
Big time cach wrote:
Herd u left out arrogant the way they talk u would have thought they had won several national championships
Yawn.....well, if the only thing we had to boast about was wins over Montana and Youngstown State, then we'd probably keep our mouths shut.

Level 4

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#96 Aug 28, 2012
Marco wrote:
The Herd will beat the EER's this year!
As much as I would love to think so...I doubt very seriously it will happen...if so then, whoohoo for MU :~)
Big time cach

South Point, OH

#97 Aug 28, 2012
No wonder tickets were returned I wouldn't go to Morgantown to deal with ur obnoxious fans either worst fans I'n the country
holmes

Seattle, WA

#98 Aug 28, 2012
WVU 49 vs Herd 13
Big time cach

South Point, OH

#99 Aug 28, 2012
Holmes again I'll take the -31 u wanna put a grand on it
Big time cach

South Point, OH

#100 Aug 28, 2012
Holmes put ur money were ur mouth is punk
holmes

Seattle, WA

#101 Aug 28, 2012
Big time cach wrote:
Holmes put ur money were ur mouth is punk
what makes me a punk ....marshall sux....all the cause of snyder...lack of running game....there not even one dimensional excuse me let me take that back....PUNT TEAM !!!
Really

New York, NY

#102 Aug 28, 2012
The Watchman wrote:
<quoted text>
Tickets just went back on sale because your extremely small fanbase just turned back 2,100 of them.
Sales were suspended until 2,100 of your own "fans" decided not to go. That's okay, I'm sure we'll fill those seats for you.....
The tickets for sale on stub hub, eBay, etc. are not from these tickets. They have been for sale on these sites for weeks. Marshall has tickets to return because only Big Green members have access to purchase. Plus, many people have no intention of wasting good money or a minute of their time to be harassed and potentially injured by the hostile fan base in Morgantown. And I repeat: it's a shame that the fan base is so inhospitable and hostile. Many people are OK with either team, just glad to see something that could be positive for the state. This spectacle is not positive for anyone, it just shows everyone that the fan base in Morgantown is one of the worst in the nation.
holmes

Seattle, WA

#103 Aug 28, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
The tickets for sale on stub hub, eBay, etc. are not from these tickets. They have been for sale on these sites for weeks. Marshall has tickets to return because only Big Green members have access to purchase. Plus, many people have no intention of wasting good money or a minute of their time to be harassed and potentially injured by the hostile fan base in Morgantown. And I repeat: it's a shame that the fan base is so inhospitable and hostile. Many people are OK with either team, just glad to see something that could be positive for the state. This spectacle is not positive for anyone, it just shows everyone that the fan base in Morgantown is one of the worst in the nation.
wanna hear something....I went to the Orange Bowl in 2007 to watch the HERD & HURRICANES play...my buddy who resides in ft lauderdale wanted me to get tix from the HERD tix office so we could sit with the HERD fans ...well when i called to get tix they stated they were all sold out....I said there is NO way that 11,000 seats were ever sold here in Huntington for a game thats 800 miles away...The guy at the tix office stated only student tix were given and the rest went to the BIG GREEN CLUB then the remainder of the allotted tix went to the HERD Alumni that resides in florida...I told the guy at the tix office they cant do that since MARSHALL is a public school and not a private school...i contacted the NCAA & they stated they cant do that but they prob shrugged it off...MARSHALL is a school that doesnt care about WINS or LOSSES...they care who they can impress ....why you think they hung on to Snyder so long...cause the guy can kiss @$$ and thats what they are about...go canes
1 post removed
KJ ARMSTRONG

Huntington, WV

#105 Aug 28, 2012
We Are MARSHAL!!!!!!!!!!
noselookerdowner

New York, NY

#106 Aug 28, 2012
Herd fans are smug Dbags. These guys think they're do classy. I'll admit since half of your fan base is from the old folks home, those guy don't get too rowdy.
The other half though is just a bunch of drunk hillbillies screaming "Who's got a Herd on?"

That's so classy
What

New York, NY

#107 Aug 28, 2012
holmes wrote:
<quoted text>
wanna hear something....I went to the Orange Bowl in 2007 to watch the HERD & HURRICANES play...my buddy who resides in ft lauderdale wanted me to get tix from the HERD tix office so we could sit with the HERD fans ...well when i called to get tix they stated they were all sold out....I said there is NO way that 11,000 seats were ever sold here in Huntington for a game thats 800 miles away...The guy at the tix office stated only student tix were given and the rest went to the BIG GREEN CLUB then the remainder of the allotted tix went to the HERD Alumni that resides in florida...I told the guy at the tix office they cant do that since MARSHALL is a public school and not a private school...i contacted the NCAA & they stated they cant do that but they prob shrugged it off...MARSHALL is a school that doesnt care about WINS or LOSSES...they care who they can impress ....why you think they hung on to Snyder so long...cause the guy can kiss @$$ and thats what they are about...go canes
What? Orange Bowl?
holmes

Seattle, WA

#108 Aug 28, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Orange Bowl?
last year of the orange bowl...marshall played the hurricanes ....31-3 canes
What

New York, NY

#109 Aug 28, 2012
Oh right, the stadium. Actually, it doesn't surprise me to hear that. It's one of the problems huntington has in general-the elite thing. But I still don't think acting like rabid animals is OK either. Can't we draw a line in the sand somewhere?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where all the Mexican live in huntington 7 min Gomez gomez 1
Create your own Forum 26 min ldywv33 367
Topic is whack !!! 32 min trollolololololol 19
Do you fart 35 min Mike 1
Ellen Ferguson Black 55 min Truth1 1
Morgan Brunty 1 hr Jay d 3
WV Atty General - CHH SMMC takeover 1 hr Worried 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages