First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Liked Cassie

Alexandria, VA

#21 Mar 26, 2013
Really enjoyed Cassie this morning! Not sad to see Tia go! Hope Cassie stays!
rainy

Hurricane, WV

#22 Jun 20, 2013
ughhhhh they picked Jennifer seay??
Captian nutsacklick

Huntington, WV

#23 Aug 14, 2013
Tia was a waist and they play the same songs over and over again just get sattilite plenty of less anoying channels or just play a nationwide morning show just give up the whole local thing pretty much everything sucks about this town (huntington) crappy high school crappiest college football team ever and the worst radio verity east of the missisipi cant wait to move somewhere elese
Thundering Herd

Logan, WV

#24 Aug 14, 2013
They both suck with a capital S. Just play some music and quit trying to be funny
yaknow

Williamson, WV

#25 Dec 20, 2013
Hosts "Foxy and Friends" on WIFX-FM 94.3
rodney

Huntington, WV

#26 Dec 20, 2013
I was at work today and we did a poll. They played 6 diff songs at least 4 times during the work day. Really... Can't find a variety? I don't see how anyone can listen to that station all day! Please Huntington... Get more stations so we don't have to listen to this.
pete

Stafford, VA

#27 Dec 21, 2013
Hate their stories and laughs.
April

Stafford, VA

#28 Dec 24, 2013
Who is the Nick guy filling in for Dave?
Blitz

Stafford, VA

#29 Dec 24, 2013
He is on the radio on the weekends he just fills in if Jen or dave are sick or on vacation im assuming since its Xmas that Dave is off and since jen is new she probablly doesn't have vacation time yet.
I figure Jen will have Christmas day off tomorrow and nick will do the show. I don't mind listening when nicks there. Its better than Dave talking to himself or the jim guy who was on with Jen weeks back and was as dull as black and white tv.
Radio in general is a dying entertainment source but in the mornings Ill listen to them at work. Its better than hearing cledus make a fool of himself every morning while clint and judy silently weap as there show dies bc of what they've change it to. The day cledus went on, I switched to Dave and tia (and nick occasionally when he covers) and haven't been back since.
RebelChild23

Stafford, VA

#30 Dec 24, 2013
I went to high school with nick. Hes funny. Kinda cute married tho with a kid.
dude

Saxonburg, PA

#31 Dec 25, 2013
Agreed, cool dude, I like to listen to nick over any other kee dj.
RebelChild23

Stafford, VA

#32 Dec 25, 2013
I wonder why he's not on during the week? Or they don't just leave him on with Jen and Dave? The other people on KEE are ok but at least he has personality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ku Klux Klan in West Virginia 15 min wesnile 42
Any girls wanna watch me stroke my big d*ck on ... (Oct '13) 15 min don7188 19
Hospital Racketeering 29 min nohalgerg 50
St. Marys nurses 49 min Masterblaster 23
Google HPVCausesCancer 1 hr WATCHER 81
News Presidential search process kicks off next week 2 hr WATCHER 49
Huntington Mafia Ties (Dec '10) 2 hr WATCHER 94
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE