First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justafan

Ashland, KY

#1 Mar 19, 2013
just saw on indeed clear channel advertising a job for morningshow co host with dave roberts is tia out i havent listened lately
wtf

Ashland, KY

#2 Mar 20, 2013
justafan wrote:
just saw on indeed clear channel advertising a job for morningshow co host with dave roberts is tia out i havent listened lately
Yeah she is leaving for another board casting job her last day is this Friday
Happy Jack

Moneta, VA

#3 Mar 20, 2013
As long as its not jb miller im cool with it
miker

Portage, MI

#4 Mar 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah she is leaving for another board casting job her last day is this Friday
Where is she going
listener

Lewis Center, OH

#5 Mar 22, 2013
I think Tia is making way to big of a deal about her leaving. Yea I liked her. But gee just say where you going.I dont get why she is leaving. She and dave were awesome together. I guess this is a problem with her & failure to commit.
Simply Curious

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Mar 22, 2013
They suck...haven't listened to WKEE since Sheila left.
sell the station

Huntington, WV

#7 Mar 22, 2013
they have had hick sounding dj's for years. sell the station or CLEAN HOUSE and start with new blood. needs a modern makeover and please get people without the twangy country accents.
sell the station

Huntington, WV

#8 Mar 22, 2013
and stop putting dumb a$$ car dealer commercials on the air. they all suck around here and not one of them give a rats a$$ about you after you buy one. NO THEY DO NOT CARE so stop saying that "someone cares". gag, barf, puke. we all know where to go buy cars and dont need the cheesy fluffy commercials jammed down our throats.
IKnow

Huntington, WV

#9 Mar 23, 2013
And what's so wrong with Miller?! He's the best this tri-state has, in my opinion.
sunny

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 24, 2013
Please lose the Big Sandy commercials!! WKEE and WTCR both play the stupid big sandy commercials over and over. I can't listen because of this. If you ask around the majority of the tri-state has had nothing but problems from this store! This deters people from listening!
lol

Williamstown, WV

#11 Mar 24, 2013
The few times I've listened to Tia speak, it sounded like a 15 year old girl cackling on about nonsense that kids that age go on about. But Tia is 30 or older, the audience doesn't give a shit about the substance she provides, and the delivery is that of a catty school girl.

I guess she got the gig because she's attractive, but it's f$%kin' radio.
bam

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Mar 24, 2013
sunny wrote:
Please lose the Big Sandy commercials!! WKEE and WTCR both play the stupid big sandy commercials over and over. I can't listen because of this. If you ask around the majority of the tri-state has had nothing but problems from this store! This deters people from listening!
same with the car dealers
Sister Mary Higginbottham

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Mar 24, 2013
IKnow wrote:
And what's so wrong with Miller?! He's the best this tri-state has, in my opinion.
miller ? He turns me off,we havent had a decent dj since jack o'shea,and tht mcilroy is the worst ever,we the area have never had it anywhere near good,sorry guys but they simply arent for me,if yall like them more power to ya your entitled to your opinion same as i.
AverageJoe

Charleston, WV

#14 Mar 25, 2013
Satellite Radio. Less meaningless chatter.
John

Huntington, WV

#15 Mar 25, 2013
Just make sure to keep Melanie Asbury off there. She makes my skin crawl.
Miss Thang

Chester, VA

#16 Mar 25, 2013
Tia wears me out. For the longest time all she ever talked about was being single and not wanting a man and all of a sudden she dates a guy then runs off and gets married. Good for her but we all could of done without the hypocritical whining about your dating life. They were ok to listen to but hardly great.
Sister Mary Higginbottham

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Mar 26, 2013
Miss Thang wrote:
Tia wears me out. For the longest time all she ever talked about was being single and not wanting a man and all of a sudden she dates a guy then runs off and gets married. Good for her but we all could of done without the hypocritical whining about your dating life. They were ok to listen to but hardly great.
tia is a headcase and a numbskull ! Cute but dense
ya know

Vienna, WV

#18 Mar 26, 2013
I liked that girl that was on there this morning. Cassie? At least she wasn't a hick & was kind of funny.
I agree

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Mar 26, 2013
I enjoyed listening this morning with Cassie on there! Much better than Tia! Glad she is leaving! Hope Cassie sticks around
Faithful listener

Chesapeake, OH

#20 Mar 26, 2013
I agree wrote:
I enjoyed listening this morning with Cassie on there! Much better than Tia! Glad she is leaving! Hope Cassie sticks around
I really enjoyed Listening to Cassie this morning! I hope WKEE keeps her on in the morning. Never cared for Tia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Well how long to the next failed attempt... 47 min Big Bad Whitey 75
mixed nuts 49 min leven rail 105
America Held Hostage Day 274 1 hr MarkJ- 11
Rep Frederica Wilson a Rock Star 1 hr MarkJ- 38
Marshall Football 1 hr Honestly 13
Riverside club (Apr '13) 1 hr Cabs 51
Marshall plays not the University ofTennessee but 2 hr lol 14
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired Thu Doug 155

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web