bmom

United States

#1 Mar 28, 2010
anyone know this girl?
2 posts removed
i do

Huntington, WV

#4 Apr 22, 2010
she's trash and a pill head, what else is there to know?
curious

United States

#5 May 7, 2010
well she is in jail as of yesterday for breaking bond on some charges dont know what they are.
1 post removed
is it true

Bellevue, WA

#7 Jun 19, 2010
this girl finally went to jail? karmas a b*tch.
1 post removed
LOL

West Union, OH

#9 Aug 15, 2010
yea she`s sleeping with her old fling and her boyfriends sleeping with his old fling the whole time she was in jail i bet he thinks his ex is better in bed cause he keeps f,,,n her ever chance he can wonder,mybe they need to all move in and share it ask his kids
jail for her

Aberdeen, OH

#10 Aug 14, 2012
yea the drug task force has all her drug deals of of a cell phone even the house she get them from her ass is goin for a long time not going to be like when she done her little daytime robbery are the time she had her boy`s to come in to her room mates house and robbedthem she had that setup !!!! yea she was in on that robbery,hope she gets this cause it`s coming sara coal grove know ironton and the state troopers AND THE DTF knows about you OHHH and just richardson was in on that robbery in procterville where she live with her roommate
bnasty

United States

#11 Aug 14, 2012
She is a worthless piece of shit who deserves nothing but the worst.She is a thief and deserves to stay in jail for a long time.
classy

New York, NY

#12 Aug 15, 2012
Came in contact with her about two years ago and one word describes her, trash! She is a druggie. Hangs with druggies and is a thief. Hopefully what I'm reading is true and she's finally getting what she deserves. Karma is a bitch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New a academy / Peyton/Genova Kent 15 min __.sap.__ 10
Brittany "Stank" Jenkins (Jan '11) 1 hr Sea of Tribulations 86
Blacks who think their ancestors were Egyptions 1 hr Thomas Payne 125
Local 3%er Malitia looking for new members 1 hr Thomas Payne 9
Marshall ranked above WVU 2 hr Mark J 51
Rt 60 music info 2 hr lady 2
Goldy Auto (Jul '13) 3 hr Just saying 91
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages