Waffle house on 60- melissa?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

jimbob

Kistler, WV

#1 Jul 2, 2012
there was a girl today that looked exactly like one of my friends and I was wondering if anyone knew her name? I am pretty sure her nametag said melissa but i dont know her last name? Can someone help me out please?
gheydar

Waynesboro, VA

#2 Jul 2, 2012
jimbob wrote:
there was a girl today that looked exactly like one of my friends and I was wondering if anyone knew her name? I am pretty sure her nametag said melissa but i dont know her last name? Can someone help me out please?
Stalker ..
jimbob

Kistler, WV

#3 Jul 2, 2012
no actually i'm not. I had a long conversation with her and told her I wanted to show her how she looked like my best friend but I just forgot to get her last name.
lahehe

Bellevue, WA

#4 Jul 23, 2012
melissa johnson 3046349634
yea right

Gallipolis Ferry, WV

#5 Jul 24, 2012
Doubt that's her number. If I was wanting to know I'd just go to waffle house and ask her instead of being a puss
GreyBox

Whitmore Lake, MI

#6 Jul 24, 2012
F**king creepy dude. Anybody asking about girls they saw somewhere is creepy. If your interested talk to her. How do you think it would go if you called her after digging for information on topix. Example: "Is this Melissa?","uhhh, how did you get my number?","I was talking to you at the Waffle House...<click>....hello ?". Creep much?
Miss Abby L

Huntington, WV

#7 Jul 24, 2012
I hope you read this thread. I know how much u love waffle house. I miss you and the kids. Come by and see me.
lahehe

Bellevue, WA

#8 Jul 24, 2012
thats her number bro
thin mint

New York, NY

#9 Jul 24, 2012
jimbob wrote:
no actually i'm not. I had a long conversation with her and told her I wanted to show her how she looked like my best friend but I just forgot to get her last name.
So you have a friend that is missing half of her teeth????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chay Bailey 31 min Smh 27
Best church in Huntington 40 min Observer 24
Topix Censorship 59 min -zaphod- 79
Google HPVCausesCancer 1 hr WATCHDOG 83
smmc cervical cancer screening 2 hr Mother of Tweenager 24
Married People Only Have You Cheated And Why (Nov '11) 2 hr Married guy 190
jancare huntington 2 hr Bill Hilly 4
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE