Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson love this...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
king Kenneth the third

Laguna Niguel, CA

#24 Aug 18, 2014
Really wrote:
Have any of you been to that area? I have and what they need to do is turn off all utilities and (pardon my french) bomb the whole area. Just like East St Louis should be leveled too. All the good folk left yrs ago and now it is just rotten. The blacks just wait for something like this to happen. Low level mentality is all thats left. Its ok if they do it to themselves. I saw a picture of 3 little kids up on top of a car celebrating this like it was a party with their gorilla looking dad beside them. Generations to generations. They dont have a chance because they dont want a chance. Period.
you would do things I wouldn't do.how about getting the outside people separated from the people of furguson mo.and useing peaceful furguson protesters to do it.I think my idea is better]
Really

Wheeling, WV

#25 Aug 19, 2014
king Kenneth the third wrote:
<quoted text> you would do things I wouldn't do.how about getting the outside people separated from the people of furguson mo.and useing peaceful furguson protesters to do it.I think my idea is better]
Cause it wouldnt work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What to wear to the Greenbrier 11 min DeeDeeMee 35
Lordy, Lordy, Look, Look at the Bday Girl 23 min Yep 5
Does Magistrate Dan Goheen really molest children? 37 min 2 cents 7
Prevailing wage...bye bye 55 min Historic day 8
need someone to listen 56 min Nancy 7
Legislature make huge blow to Unions 59 min Historic day 1
Infocision (Nov '11) 2 hr freeze1019 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages