Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson love this...

Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson love this shyt

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fire hoses

Fairfax, VA

#1 Aug 15, 2014
Civil rights activists love situations like the one in Missouri because without supposed white on black crime and animosity, they would not have jobs. They live for it and thrive on it. These idiots are protesting and rioting because police killed a thug that was trying to kill one of them. The cop just happened to be white. This is a travesty and the people of ferguson should be ashamed of themselves. The 2 criminals had just robbed a convenience store and were walking down the street with their asses hanging out and blocking traffic, then when the cop stopped them they attacked him.
1 post removed
staighten up

Portage, MI

#3 Aug 15, 2014
Fire hoses wrote:
Civil rights activists love situations like the one in Missouri because without supposed white on black crime and animosity, they would not have jobs. They live for it and thrive on it. These idiots are protesting and rioting because police killed a thug that was trying to kill one of them. The cop just happened to be white. This is a travesty and the people of ferguson should be ashamed of themselves. The 2 criminals had just robbed a convenience store and were walking down the street with their asses hanging out and blocking traffic, then when the cop stopped them they attacked him.
I'm not black ....I'm not white .....I'm HUMAN .....these two people are nothing more than trouble makers .....I don't know the whole story and I'm sure few do .....that being said , NOBODY has the right to hate ....it's taught ....from blacks and whites ....jjackson and al Sharpton should be in prison for crimes against humanity. They spew hate with every word they speak....take some of MLK's nieces words of wisdom ......she is great ...and she doesn't hate .
king Kenneth the third

Columbus, OH

#4 Aug 15, 2014
staighten up wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not black ....I'm not white .....I'm HUMAN .....these two people are nothing more than trouble makers .....I don't know the whole story and I'm sure few do .....that being said , NOBODY has the right to hate ....it's taught ....from blacks and whites ....jjackson and al Sharpton should be in prison for crimes against humanity. They spew hate with every word they speak....take some of MLK's nieces words of wisdom ......she is great ...and she doesn't hate .
what did you think of martin Luther king when he was alive]
king Kenneth the third

Columbus, OH

#5 Aug 15, 2014
Fire hoses wrote:
al and Jesse irritate people ]
Paul P

Huntington, WV

#6 Aug 16, 2014
Al and Jesse only come around when a black and a white are involved. No matter who is to blame it's always the white's fault. Why don't they go to Chicago where teen age black gang members kill other teen blacks on a weekly basis. They should have plenty to do but I guess they can't make any money that way.
John

Huntington, WV

#7 Aug 16, 2014
it just makes me like blacks even less than i did before.
king Kenneth the third

Columbus, OH

#8 Aug 16, 2014
John wrote:
it just makes me like blacks even less than i did before.
I just makes not like whtes even less]
1 post removed
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#10 Aug 16, 2014
Al Sharpton is doing what he should be doing , and that is standing up for what is right! I am caucasian and believe the blacks have the right to protest in Fergesion for the killing of an innocent bystander by a cop who had no right to do so. It is plan to see the blacks are being mistreated by the white cops in that situation.. The racist are showing their true colors on this thread also, which makes you no better than the racist in MO.
king Kenneth the third

Columbus, OH

#11 Aug 16, 2014
Paul P wrote:
Al and Jesse only come around when a black and a white are involved. No matter who is to blame it's always the white's fault. Why don't they go to Chicago where teen age black gang members kill other teen blacks on a weekly basis. They should have plenty to do but I guess they can't make any money that way.
poverty drives crime.]
Fire hoses

United States

#12 Aug 16, 2014
Nancy wrote:
Al Sharpton is doing what he should be doing , and that is standing up for what is right! I am caucasian and believe the blacks have the right to protest in Fergesion for the killing of an innocent bystander by a cop who had no right to do so. It is plan to see the blacks are being mistreated by the white cops in that situation.. The racist are showing their true colors on this thread also, which makes you no better than the racist in MO.
Oh wow you are special! Innocent bystander?WTF have you been reading lady? Theybhad just committed a strong arm robbery where Big Mike the thug choked out a store clerk, then they were J walking across the street when the cop who was doing his job stopped them. They attacked the cop you idiot. Go back to your big black bull I know you love the black D. Blacks have set the stage for this one. They truely are backing up every negative stereotype that has ever been said about them.
Fire hoses

United States

#13 Aug 16, 2014
king Kenneth the third wrote:
<quoted text> poverty drives crime.]
Not going to work this time king kenny you whiny retarded lil bytch. They weren't in a poor area and they themselves weren't poor. If blacks are all so poor why do they drive around in escalades with chains and $250 sneakers on kenny? It's called being higger rich. They don't understand that everything costs $ and they are used to getting everything handed to them. That mafukkka got what he and the millions of other thug higgers like him deserve. 5 bullets in the fukkin chest.
1 post removed
The Responsible Negro

Man, WV

#15 Aug 16, 2014
Troll on. 2043. I'll let you guys have your fun with this thread. I'm giving y'all a weekend pass. Enjoy!
John

Huntington, WV

#16 Aug 16, 2014
cry and make excuses all you want blacks. it is always problem high crime areas any where you live. Thats a fact. crime stats show it. Years of history proves it. You blacks have never integrated yourselves into the mainstream white society.
Ok boy

Fairfax, VA

#17 Aug 16, 2014
The Responsible Negro wrote:
Troll on. 2043. I'll let you guys have your fun with this thread. I'm giving y'all a weekend pass. Enjoy!
You know what's going to happen by 2043 boy? Yeah the rat mexicans and blacks will outbreed us. It's science. Science has proven that more intelligent humans only breed when they are ready and their environment is suited for raising children, as opposed to mexicans and blacks who breed like cattle with everything and the kids suffer in low income housing, malnutrition, and countless other atrocities that intelligent people mostly whites do not let happen to their families. I'm not speaking of retard billybob meth smokin trailer trash and mary jane rottencrotch white. I'm speaking of intelligent educated white. By 2043 the U.S. will most likely be invaded by every foreign country (China),(N. Korea), that we have pissed off in the last 50 yrs and the mongrel class of citizens reighning over this land will all be slaughtered. All except the country boys you are so fond of, ya know the gun toting chew spittin people that don't like you. We will know how to survive far away from threats that are trying to kill us, and you, well all of your kind that have no concept of how to live off the grid will perrish. Hell most blacks can't even make it on their own on the grid. They get goverment assistance and welfare just like all of those higgers standing around that pathetic dead body in the ferguson Mo ghetto. You see that video? Lol. Typical monkey behavior.
king Kenneth the third

Columbus, OH

#18 Aug 17, 2014
Fire hoses wrote:
<quoted text> Not going to work this time king kenny you whiny retarded lil bytch. They weren't in a poor area and they themselves weren't poor. If blacks are all so poor why do they drive around in escalades with chains and $250 sneakers on kenny? It's called being higger rich. They don't understand that everything costs $ and they are used to getting everything handed to them. That mafukkka got what he and the millions of other thug higgers like him deserve. 5 bullets in the fukkin chest.
your drunk off the buttermilk and cornbread you been eating.fire hoses do have bull conner on the hose or was he in police car doing a driveby on michael brown.? He was 18.darin Wilson the cop told him to get out of the f**kin street and grabbed him by the neck trying to pull him in the car. The video was grainy I couldn't absolutely say it was Michael. You know how you say we all look alike.the police been beating up on those black people in furguson for YEARS. Did they get a match on the clothes. Michael was murdered execution style.he had both hands up begging darin not to shoot .well darin just emptied the clip because he was a kronus. Where is darin Wilson now? We dont know what darin wilson looks like.the chief never released a picture but he sure released the video. The chief has told so many lies.they are trying to spin an unjust murder. You cant any authority over me are you nuts kronus. It wont work this time kenney.]
king Kenneth the third

Columbus, OH

#19 Aug 17, 2014
Ok boy wrote:
<quoted text> You know what's going to happen by 2043 boy? Yeah the rat mexicans and blacks will outbreed us. It's science. Science has proven that more intelligent humans only breed when they are ready and their environment is suited for raising children, as opposed to mexicans and blacks who breed like cattle with everything and the kids suffer in low income housing, malnutrition, and countless other atrocities that intelligent people mostly whites do not let happen to their families. I'm not speaking of retard billybob meth smokin trailer trash and mary jane rottencrotch white. I'm speaking of intelligent educated white. By 2043 the U.S. will most likely be invaded by every foreign country (China),(N. Korea), that we have pissed off in the last 50 yrs and the mongrel class of citizens reighning over this land will all be slaughtered. All except the country boys you are so fond of, ya know the gun toting chew spittin people that don't like you. We will know how to survive far away from threats that are trying to kill us, and you, well all of your kind that have no concept of how to live off the grid will perrish. Hell most blacks can't even make it on their own on the grid. They get goverment assistance and welfare just like all of those higgers standing around that pathetic dead body in the ferguson Mo ghetto. You see that video? Lol. Typical monkey behavior.
you were only made to rule 6000 years.nothing last forever. We didnt and you wont either and you and I are helpless. You think stocking food water guns are going to keep you here noah.it may buy you some time thats all.radio for what nobody is left.I would just go with the shock wave.now you will come back well thats monkey behavior. What chance do you have]
king Kenneth the third

Columbus, OH

#20 Aug 17, 2014
John wrote:
cry and make excuses all you want blacks. it is always problem high crime areas any where you live. Thats a fact. crime stats show it. Years of history proves it. You blacks have never integrated yourselves into the mainstream white society.
you never wanted us to integrate remember!!!]
king Kenneth the third

Columbus, OH

#21 Aug 17, 2014
I listen to al Sharpton on the radio.
pisser
The Responsible Negro

New Alexandria, PA

#22 Aug 18, 2014
Ok boy wrote:
<quoted text> You know what's going to happen by 2043 boy? Yeah the rat mexicans and blacks will outbreed us. It's science. Science has proven that more intelligent humans only breed when they are ready and their environment is suited for raising children, as opposed to mexicans and blacks who breed like cattle with everything and the kids suffer in low income housing, malnutrition, and countless other atrocities that intelligent people mostly whites do not let happen to their families. I'm not speaking of retard billybob meth smokin trailer trash and mary jane rottencrotch white. I'm speaking of intelligent educated white. By 2043 the U.S. will most likely be invaded by every foreign country (China),(N. Korea), that we have pissed off in the last 50 yrs and the mongrel class of citizens reighning over this land will all be slaughtered. All except the country boys you are so fond of, ya know the gun toting chew spittin people that don't like you. We will know how to survive far away from threats that are trying to kill us, and you, well all of your kind that have no concept of how to live off the grid will perrish. Hell most blacks can't even make it on their own on the grid. They get goverment assistance and welfare just like all of those higgers standing around that pathetic dead body in the ferguson Mo ghetto. You see that video? Lol. Typical monkey behavior.
It's shocking to me, that when I'm trying to enjoy a weekend pass, you would respond to me so negatively, Jethro. No one has time to read all of the crap you just wrote, but as I skimmed through it, I came to a conclusion or two...or few.
1. You need some p*ssy.
2. Your daughter loves the black c*ck.
3. You will be the grandfather of a little biracial higger monkey. Only a white ignorant hillbilly like you would dare speak of his grandchildren like you just did.
Now sir, I have no desire to disrespect you or call you names. The fact that I know, and you know, that you're a coward, is enough stress for you to deal with. Typical p*ssy redneck behavior. Keep hope alive, boy.
Really

New Alexandria, PA

#23 Aug 18, 2014
Have any of you been to that area? I have and what they need to do is turn off all utilities and (pardon my french) bomb the whole area. Just like East St Louis should be leveled too. All the good folk left yrs ago and now it is just rotten. The blacks just wait for something like this to happen. Low level mentality is all thats left. Its ok if they do it to themselves. I saw a picture of 3 little kids up on top of a car celebrating this like it was a party with their gorilla looking dad beside them. Generations to generations. They dont have a chance because they dont want a chance. Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shame/ Jewel /City Seafood 1 hr Kevin W 7
News Huntington Has Code Enforcer for Contractors 1 hr Kevin W 29
Can't wait until Trump issues executive order m... 1 hr Kevin W 22
West Virginia State Police 1 hr Geek 47
Activity Day 1 hr testostrazone 1
Nice Place To Eat 3 hr Muff divee 16
Jimmy Hysell tip on samantha Burns body 3 hr Izzy-_- 84

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance