old lady with bad eye bumming money
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Richmond, VA

#27 Jun 24, 2013
1 in the stink wrote:
Barbara Fulton. I've encountered her at Wal-Mart on 60, downtown, Hal Greer .. she's everywhere. Don't give her money or your time.
She was bumming at eastern heights and later that night we saw her mugshot in jail.
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#28 Jun 24, 2013
Never trust these bums that are always begging. They will lie about anything they can think of to persuade someone to hand over some cash.
hold on

United States

#29 Jun 25, 2013
Not all peolpe who bum are bad i ve seen parents beg so they can get food for there kids i seen it down at the mission. do to the fact the mission. food has something wrong with it everyday. (Hair,bugs in food)
1 in the stink

Proctorville, OH

#30 Jun 25, 2013
They always have the same story, too ..'my car ran out of gas, could you spare some change?'
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#31 Jun 25, 2013
I used to live in the country and they would come right to my doorstep and say out of gas or car was stolen. One time a group of black people was knocking at my door at 3 in the morning so I opened a window to see what they wanted and they said that they had just been robbed and needed to use my phone. I told them to leave or they will meet the business end of my glock and then they said that a woman was with them and she was pregnant and getting ready to go into labor. Needless to say I didnt let them in. But I went on my backporck and fired a couple shots in the air and then they took off running and there was not even a woman in the group. You can believe anything they say.
I know

Lyndora, PA

#32 Jun 26, 2013
CASH MONEY wrote:
shed a con artist
she bums everyone try asking he when u see her hey do u got that money u owe me her reply will be no honey I don't she will say meet me at the bus station on the first and I'll pay u guess what I met her years ago she got me cos I felt sorry for her then that mite me and my best friend went to the split discion bar and there she was drinking my 20up needless to say we ended up getting kicked out the bar because of her old bumming ads also found out she's not only a drunk but she smokes crack to and she says she's a Christen yeah she's a com that's about all she is don't trust her and don't give her shot hell tell her to give u sum money when she bums u people like this make me sick it hurts the ones that really need money that can't get help because of people like this it's so sad but true
MyMyMy

Huntington, WV

#33 Jun 26, 2013
I know wrote:
<quoted text> she bums everyone try asking he when u see her hey do u got that money u owe me her reply will be no honey I don't she will say meet me at the bus station on the first and I'll pay u guess what I met her years ago she got me cos I felt sorry for her then that mite me and my best friend went to the split discion bar and there she was drinking my 20up needless to say we ended up getting kicked out the bar because of her old bumming ads also found out she's not only a drunk but she smokes crack to and she says she's a Christen yeah she's a com that's about all she is don't trust her and don't give her shot hell tell her to give u sum money when she bums u people like this make me sick it hurts the ones that really need money that can't get help because of people like this it's so sad but true
However much money you lent her wouldn't be a drop in the bucket to pay for the amount of Hooked on Phonics lessons you need.

I saw Granny at the frigging BANK last week. Standing there next to the drive through, jumping at cars as soon as they pulled out. I had my kids in the car so I just rolled up my window and drove on. Had they not been with me, I would have scanned the parking lot for her kids' car and then went and told their crackhead asses how ashamed they should be for having their decrepit old mother beg for their drug money. I know she's an addict too, but you must be a real lowlife piece of shit to have your elderly mother beg for your drug money.

Anyone know the cig lady on 9th Ave's name? She is the worst. They won't let her go in the Marathon on 9th and 10th and I'm pretty sure she is banned from Speedway as well.
1 post removed
Derper

Huntington, WV

#35 Jul 29, 2013
oh, is that who you guys are talking about? Yeah, I've seen her. A friend had to run her physically off their porch. Frickin' bums around here. You can't even sit outside on your own property. Glad they locked her up, I hope she'll be out for a good long while. And she ain't THAT old. You kids think 57 is elderly. Only if you drink and smoke crack all the time, so don't feel sympathy for "old" 'cause of her. I thought you guys were discussing someone in their 80s.
lol

Chesapeake, OH

#36 Jul 30, 2013
She pops out of nowhere. My family had gone out to eat at Red Lobster on Veterans and I walking my wife and kids to the car (we drove seperate). Anyway, I was on one side of the car, buckling one kid in when I saw her from accross the backseat creep up on my wife who was buckling the other kid in. It scared my wife to death, and by the time I got around the car to deal with her, it was like she dissapeared. So, my wife and kids pulled out and she reappeared doing the same thing to another lady putting her kids in the backseat. This time I saw her headed towards them so I crouched down and waited. As she got closer, I popped out from behind a car and bout scared those stupid glasses off her face. I think she got the message that evening. I cussed her like a mutha :-) Like a dirty old grandmutha :-)
J Roc

West Hamlin, WV

#37 Jul 30, 2013
I had intercourse with her for a dime bag.
1 post removed
dumbwhitty

Huntington, WV

#39 Jul 30, 2013
Thaks for the money.
Sara

Chesapeake, VA

#40 Jul 30, 2013
1 in the stink wrote:
Barbara Fulton. I've encountered her at Wal-Mart on 60, downtown, Hal Greer .. she's everywhere. Don't give her money or your time.
Why wouldn't you want to give her the time? Dosen't cost any thing. And while you are doing that, invite her to you home for a meal and a bath. If she does take you up on it and takes a bath at you home, you take one too, cause I feel that you are a verry dirty person.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#41 Jul 30, 2013
Sara wrote:
<quoted text>Why wouldn't you want to give her the time? Dosen't cost any thing. And while you are doing that, invite her to you home for a meal and a bath. If she does take you up on it and takes a bath at you home, you take one too, cause I feel that you are a verry dirty person.
How about YOU take her home, and let her bathe in YOUR tub? Idiot. Every time I hear people talk like you, I know that you do not fully support yourself. You are either living off a relative or the government or both. Also, someone else must clean your bathtub for you.

If you work hard for all your stuff, and clean your own space, you'd have a different outlook. Don't you know this is how you get bedbugs, not to mention other things? Write a check for your favorite trustworthy charity. You invite bums in your house, that's how you get sick, robbed or seriously hurt.
just wondering

Chesapeake, OH

#42 Jul 30, 2013
smitten kitten wrote:
Yep she is a crack head prostitute. Everyone calls her granny.
You are rite she use to be at the Sunoco on 20 st
Smitten Kitten

United States

#43 Jul 31, 2013
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You are rite she use to be at the Sunoco on 20 st
Yep. It's sad really. I have never seen anyone with her. She's good at the poor little old lady act.
Well

Faber, VA

#44 Aug 1, 2013
She at save a lot in the west end right now, watched her scam two people. Was waiting for her to ask me, but she didn't come up to me.
Grannies daughter Lola

Chicago, IL

#45 Nov 20, 2016
Anonymous wrote:
she is a prostitute real bad crack habbit her fam. sit's and wait's on her because they 2 smoke dope soo sad
Look u sad ass piece of shit. U don't have a clue about her or her family.At least she isn't out here stealing robbing people or any nonsense such as that. And to be completely honest she is ten Times better then u.For one she don't hide an pretend to be something she isn't an yes she is someone mother sister daughter an grandmother. no she don't hide behind a keyboard like u. u r a chicken shit, say ur name... so believe it or not I LOVE MY MOTHER AN I KNOW SHE NEEDS HELP WE HAVE TRIED.But u can't force it on her she has to want it an until she is ready, I will still stand by her an love her.so become a real person.an if u can talk bad about a person,At least have enough balls to say UR NAME.
1 post removed
jayson

Arnoldsburg, WV

#47 Dec 1, 2016
Barbara Mae Fulton back in the regional .again this week. Prostitution and pan handling down town Huntington.
Nurse ratchet

Philadelphia, PA

#48 Dec 1, 2016
jayson wrote:
Barbara Mae Fulton back in the regional .again this week. Prostitution and pan handling down town Huntington.
How could she possibly prostitute?????? Omg
Grannies daughter Lola

Chicago, IL

#49 Dec 1, 2016
Yes I am Lola u low life get some guts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buy your assault rifle today 1 min Big Bad Whitey 184
3 shootings in 3 hours 4 min MarkJ- 18
Power Company Lineman are lazy and slow workers 12 min Denver 24
Huntington artist raps about the misery of livi... 18 min lol 5
Rapper makes song about the H-town MURDER epide... 36 min chief 7
Mayor Steve Williams 42 min eric 8
Leut.dial HPD gang war has broken out 46 min lol 41
The latest Huntington murder 2 hr Smartass 30
another muder at the huntington mart just happen 14 hr Columbo 25
One less dope dealer in Huntington... Murdered ... 14 hr Colmmm 42