Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Why does her family sit in the car and watch her bum $$$?
Paula

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Because apparently they are lazy azzes.
Paula

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Also it is illegal to bum for ,oney she could go to jail
Tyrone Biggums

Huntington, WV

#4 Dec 13, 2012
She always has some lame story. Not only that but I see her all over the place in h-town. I gave her money once but never again. Actually talked my gf into using the phone and she basically refused to get off it for like 20 mins..

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#5 Dec 13, 2012
I've seen her all over, too. Always a different sob story. Hubby gave her money once, but never again.

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#6 Dec 13, 2012
She was in front of St Joseph grade school one day trying to get money. Getting up on top of everyone trying to load kids. I called the police on her after she refused to back off. I then listened to the response on the police scanner. They got her in an alley and she had multiple warrants for panhandling, trespassing and worst of all... Prostitution... YUCK!!!
1 post removed

Level 4

Location hidden

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Think I'm gonna carry pocket of Canadian coins to give her.
smitten kitten

United States

#9 Dec 14, 2012
Yep she is a crack head prostitute. Everyone calls her granny.
2 posts removed
Paula

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Dec 16, 2012
Fruth pharmacy Friday people in a red car waiting on her said she was out of gas I told her she could go to jail got the heck away from my car fast my granddaughter was with me I felt very pissed very fast
Not gonna happen

Huntington, WV

#13 Dec 16, 2012
I encounter her Friday also @ exxon on rt 60 she didn't ask for money but wanted me to give her a ride! I was umm no!!! She is all over Huntington for someone who don't have any money!! Between her and the old lady that is always hanging on ninth ave asking for smokes...I don't know which one is worse?!
1 post removed
nlj

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 17, 2012
I hear her son&daughter make her go out bumming money,They say all of them are crackheads.She is in jail quite often.She has ask me for money and cigarettes a few times,I've never seen anyone with her.
twelve

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Dec 17, 2012
Must not he to illegal tp bum. Ever went up fifth street hill there are people there every day all day, it's sick and the cops drive right by there everyday to work
MyMyMy

Richmond, VA

#17 Dec 17, 2012
Not gonna happen wrote:
I encounter her Friday also @ exxon on rt 60 she didn't ask for money but wanted me to give her a ride! I was umm no!!! She is all over Huntington for someone who don't have any money!! Between her and the old lady that is always hanging on ninth ave asking for smokes...I don't know which one is worse?!
The cigarette lady is the worst. If you give her one, she will start coming to your house early in the morning asking for more.

Anyone know Granny's real name? I want to look up her mugshot.
Mil

Huntington, WV

#18 Dec 18, 2012
Isn't her last name White? From
Lincoln Co?

Level 4

Location hidden

#19 Dec 18, 2012
Bet she talked the kid into steeling baby Jesus.
Crazy lady

Canton, OH

#20 Dec 18, 2012
She bugs the shit out of me. My wife works at a bar on 4th ave, every time I pull in to drop her off she walks up to my sons window an try's to get me to roll the window down to see him, he starts screaming because she freaks him out, then my wife ends up having to get a bouncer to get her away from us. It turns out my wife gave her some change one day do now she hangs sound there at about the time my wife is supposed to punch in. Anybody know the story with her eye?
2 posts removed
very sad

Altavista, VA

#23 Dec 18, 2012
MyMyMy wrote:
<quoted text>
The cigarette lady is the worst. If you give her one, she will start coming to your house early in the morning asking for more.
Anyone know Granny's real name? I want to look up her mugshot.
Barbara Fulton is her name.
CASH MONEY

Kenna, WV

#24 Jun 23, 2013
shed a con artist
1 in the stink

Proctorville, OH

#25 Jun 24, 2013
Barbara Fulton. I've encountered her at Wal-Mart on 60, downtown, Hal Greer .. she's everywhere. Don't give her money or your time.
Anonymous

Lynchburg, VA

#26 Jun 24, 2013
she is a prostitute real bad crack habbit her fam. sit's and wait's on her because they 2 smoke dope soo sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 39 min legendfork 4,274
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 40 min The Real Justin 1,089
Well how long to the next failed attempt... 45 min Big Bad Whitey 100
America Held Hostage Day 276 1 hr MarkJ- 2
Leslie Burd 1 hr FATCUNT 1
Anybody tired of blacks whining? (Jul '16) 1 hr Debs 158
Tri-State Youth Football 1 hr Yes they can 18
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 8 hr Dont care 162

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web