Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Why does her family sit in the car and watch her bum $$$?
Paula

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Because apparently they are lazy azzes.
Paula

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Also it is illegal to bum for ,oney she could go to jail
Tyrone Biggums

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

She always has some lame story. Not only that but I see her all over the place in h-town. I gave her money once but never again. Actually talked my gf into using the phone and she basically refused to get off it for like 20 mins..

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

I've seen her all over, too. Always a different sob story. Hubby gave her money once, but never again.

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

She was in front of St Joseph grade school one day trying to get money. Getting up on top of everyone trying to load kids. I called the police on her after she refused to back off. I then listened to the response on the police scanner. They got her in an alley and she had multiple warrants for panhandling, trespassing and worst of all... Prostitution... YUCK!!!
1 post removed

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Think I'm gonna carry pocket of Canadian coins to give her.
smitten kitten

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Yep she is a crack head prostitute. Everyone calls her granny.
2 posts removed
Paula

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Fruth pharmacy Friday people in a red car waiting on her said she was out of gas I told her she could go to jail got the heck away from my car fast my granddaughter was with me I felt very pissed very fast
Not gonna happen

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

I encounter her Friday also @ exxon on rt 60 she didn't ask for money but wanted me to give her a ride! I was umm no!!! She is all over Huntington for someone who don't have any money!! Between her and the old lady that is always hanging on ninth ave asking for smokes...I don't know which one is worse?!
Otis

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

I went down in her and suddenly found a piece of chewing gum in my mouth. The smell was tough to stomache, but when the chewing gum turned out to be a piece of her uterus, I had to tell her we would not have another date.
nlj

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

I hear her son&daughter make her go out bumming money,They say all of them are crackheads.She is in jail quite often.She has ask me for money and cigarettes a few times,I've never seen anyone with her.
twelve

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Must not he to illegal tp bum. Ever went up fifth street hill there are people there every day all day, it's sick and the cops drive right by there everyday to work
MyMyMy

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Not gonna happen wrote:
I encounter her Friday also @ exxon on rt 60 she didn't ask for money but wanted me to give her a ride! I was umm no!!! She is all over Huntington for someone who don't have any money!! Between her and the old lady that is always hanging on ninth ave asking for smokes...I don't know which one is worse?!
The cigarette lady is the worst. If you give her one, she will start coming to your house early in the morning asking for more.

Anyone know Granny's real name? I want to look up her mugshot.
Mil

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Isn't her last name White? From
Lincoln Co?

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Bet she talked the kid into steeling baby Jesus.
Crazy lady

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

She bugs the shit out of me. My wife works at a bar on 4th ave, every time I pull in to drop her off she walks up to my sons window an try's to get me to roll the window down to see him, he starts screaming because she freaks him out, then my wife ends up having to get a bouncer to get her away from us. It turns out my wife gave her some change one day do now she hangs sound there at about the time my wife is supposed to punch in. Anybody know the story with her eye?
2 posts removed
very sad

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

MyMyMy wrote:
<quoted text>
The cigarette lady is the worst. If you give her one, she will start coming to your house early in the morning asking for more.
Anyone know Granny's real name? I want to look up her mugshot.
Barbara Fulton is her name.
CASH MONEY

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

shed a con artist
1 in the stink

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Barbara Fulton. I've encountered her at Wal-Mart on 60, downtown, Hal Greer .. she's everywhere. Don't give her money or your time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

143 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 18 min Another Damn Liberal 43,545
kroger 1st street 19 min mike 4
Brandy Davis 23 min LOL 4
Jessica Lindsey 1 hr john q public 1
Ceredo Manor 1 hr Alice 1
highlawn place (Jan '13) 1 hr C CLEAR 25
cabell co school board 1 hr Notnuts 64
Christ Temple Crazies (Jun '13) 10 hr Sammy 106
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs