courthouse security director fired

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
York

Alexandria, VA

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Is CA Adams in the witness protection program?
1 post removed
stripped

Australia

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Kim wrote:
No he strip searched a girl! Or had it done by the custodian!
Wouldn't surprise me
not surprised

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 27, 2013
hasn't he had many problems during his time in the sheriffs dept. seems to me there was something about a death he was suspected of being involved in
politics

Huntington, WV

#9 Jan 27, 2013
He was terminated on friday as the first poster said.
ill informed

Chapmanville, WV

#10 Jan 27, 2013
It seems as though this thread has been misinformed. Obviously, Kim, you weren't there because you are wrong. Does it not occur to everyone that he was terminated for political reasons. He did run for Sheriff against Tommy in his first election. It took some time for the Sheriff to get control of courthouse security. Then he demoted him and fired him. What I think is funny though is Tommy only has 4 more years then all of his brown nosers will be at the bottom, if they still have jobs. I know C.A. and several other good people he has done wrong. Karma will come back one day.
politics

Huntington, WV

#11 Jan 28, 2013
this information is correct, adams is gone.
1 post removed
ill informed

Chapmanville, WV

#13 Jan 28, 2013
I wasn't saying that he wasn't fired. What I said was the reasoning behind it was wrong. What was posted isn't accurate. Isn't it funny Ed Haun is now in his place. Remember guys....CA also ran against him for assessor. Who do you think made that possible...
the Sheriff who CA ran against in his first election. Cabell County Corruption at it's best. Hell throw the sheriff's family members another raise and forget about filling the empty deputy positions. What do the citizens matter now that he can't run again and won't need their vote.
fly on the wall

Chapmanville, WV

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Ill informed is right. I have worked in the courthouse over ten years and have seen it all. It was nothing but politics. By the way I believe the sheriff's Dept. Was given money from the commission for raises but the deputies didn't get one. The Sheriff's niece did though. Probably just a coincidence.
2 posts removed
politics

Huntington, WV

#17 Jan 28, 2013
i think ed haun is in his place because he was the asst director. this is probably a temporary assignment until they can hire another director. eric is right about the sheriff.
NOT a Fan

Wellington, OH

#18 Jan 28, 2013
A lot of things that the Sheriff does get swept under the rug. Just ask his deputies. Well, better not. Wouldn't want them to get fired for having their own opinions. Tommy's opinion is the only one that matters. Ever notice how you rarely see a deputy on the news? It's always Tommy. Just Sayin.
Kojak

Huntington, WV

#19 Jan 28, 2013
Ask them about the times Tommy has shown up at a scene and unarrested their prisoners.
Candy Man

Huntington, WV

#20 Jan 28, 2013
ED Haun is one of the most honest and kind people you will ever meet....FACT....
3 posts removed
NOT a Fan

Lodi, OH

#24 Jan 28, 2013
Pretty sure Tommy can't run again anyway. He tried to slip in a vote on the ballot that would allow him to run multiple more times. Thank God people were smart enough to see why this wouldn't be good for anyone. And I would say this for any Sheriff in this position, not just Tommy.
help

Huntington, WV

#25 Jan 28, 2013
NOT a Fan wrote:
A lot of things that the Sheriff does get swept under the rug. Just ask his deputies. Well, better not. Wouldn't want them to get fired for having their own opinions. Tommy's opinion is the only one that matters. Ever notice how you rarely see a deputy on the news? It's always Tommy. Just Sayin.
For the same reason the person slinging fries at McDonald's doesn't give corporate statements. C'mon. That's ridiculous.
CCCH chic

Corning, OH

#26 Jan 28, 2013
I heard CAs ex is being investigated for elder abuse,fraud,misappropriation of funds,forgery,grand larceny and abuse by a caregiver.i saw the paperwork this morning.apparently she stole from an old man up route 2.he died and she forged documents that cut him off from his family she took everything he had even though he has 5 children.he had Alzheimer's so his kids are having to fight her for there own dads property.Shame on you Melba Clary,aren't you a Christian woman?
NOT a Fan

Lodi, OH

#27 Jan 28, 2013
help wrote:
<quoted text>For the same reason the person slinging fries at McDonald's doesn't give corporate statements. C'mon. That's ridiculous.
That's not a fair comparison. All other police agencies trust the individual officers in charge of the investigation to report the facts. I understand him being the "media representative" for major events. But he comments on everything from barking dogs to murders.
NOT a Fan

Lodi, OH

#28 Jan 28, 2013
help wrote:
<quoted text>For the same reason the person slinging fries at McDonald's doesn't give corporate statements. C'mon. That's ridiculous.
I'm not going to argue with you, but just ask someone that works for him. They're miserable.
And seriously, you just compared trained deputies to a McDonalds burger flipper. You're a typical, uneducated topix poster.
help

Huntington, WV

#29 Jan 29, 2013
NOT a Fan wrote:
<quoted text>That's not a fair comparison. All other police agencies trust the individual officers in charge of the investigation to report the facts. I understand him being the "media representative" for major events. But he comments on everything from barking dogs to murders.
Guess what? As the head of the department, that's his call. Don't like it? Tough. Not our decision.
help

Huntington, WV

#30 Jan 29, 2013
NOT a Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not going to argue with you, but just ask someone that works for him. They're miserable.
And seriously, you just compared trained deputies to a McDonalds burger flipper. You're a typical, uneducated topix poster.
It was an analogy, moron. Nobody is calling a trained deputy who puts his/her life on the line the same as a McDonald's employee. Are you really that stupid?
1 post removed
NOT a Fan

Irwin, PA

#32 Jan 29, 2013
help wrote:
<quoted text>It was an analogy, moron. Nobody is calling a trained deputy who puts his/her life on the line the same as a McDonald's employee. Are you really that stupid?
I'm aware of what an analogy is. I'm not the one that compared deputies to burger flippers. You did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Steven Lawson from Huntington? (Jul '12) 49 min amy 2
steel of wv testing? 2 hr Steel worker 2
how many dateing SHAWN WHEELER 2 hr michelle 5
MARSHALL claim To Fame isn't What YOU think HERD 3 hr Ruthie 497
stonewall drag queen salary 3 hr kaylane 12
james slayton (Oct '13) 3 hr lisa slayton 6
Jenny "The Don" Sheffield 4 hr Bound to happen 18
Kelly Ann Cicalese (May '14) 4 hr fruton 94
Huntington Dating
Find my Match