First Prev
of 2
Next Last
soldier

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2013
How many police and soldiers will follow orders when told to go door to door and confiscate guns legally owned by citizens?

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Hoping none. I'm thinking it will be a ban on future purchases of semi automatics that hold X amount of rounds. Which is still B.S....IMO.
Astounded

Huntington, WV

#3 Jan 3, 2013
soldier wrote:
How many police and soldiers will follow orders when told to go door to door and confiscate guns legally owned by citizens?
And why do you think that order will be given?
John Deer Hat

United States

#4 Jan 3, 2013
It will be given one day
anon

Elyria, OH

#5 Jan 3, 2013
It was given during hurricane katrina
swxxxt

Ellwood City, PA

#6 Jan 3, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Guns are Harmless
Leonard Thompson

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 3, 2013
I have tried to talk to so many people about the negatives of gun control and confiscation. I get called a conspiracy theorists, an idiot, among other things.

I am not saying anymore. If the day ever comes and I see Americans being rounded up to be put on train cars and busses being sent to a FEMA camp for extermination, I will probably help Los them up.

Any people this stupid should not be allowed to run free anyway.
Jesus Hussein Christ

Proctorville, OH

#8 Jan 3, 2013
Leonard Thompson wrote:
I have tried to talk to so many people about the negatives of gun control and confiscation. I get called a conspiracy theorists, an idiot, among other things.

I am not saying anymore. If the day ever comes and I see Americans being rounded up to be put on train cars and busses being sent to a FEMA camp for extermination, I will probably help Los them up.

Any people this stupid should not be allowed to run free anyway.
I wonder why you keep getting called an idiot?
Truth Flinger

Logan, WV

#9 Jan 3, 2013
Anyone who believes they are actually going to go door to door and confiscate every gun in America is in some serious need of mental health and shouldn't own a gun anyway.

It is not feasible, it is not possible and it is stupid for anyone to believe this would actually happen.

If you are dumb enough to believe this, I have some ocean front property in Arizona you may be interested in.
Tom

Ardsley, NY

#10 Jan 3, 2013
Truth Flinger wrote:
Anyone who believes they are actually going to go door to door and confiscate every gun in America is in some serious need of mental health and shouldn't own a gun anyway.

It is not feasible, it is not possible and it is stupid for anyone to believe this would actually happen.

If you are dumb enough to believe this, I have some ocean front property in Arizona you may be interested in.
If they call for them or make the illegal and you don't then you are the criminal. You going to prison?
Truth Flinger

Logan, WV

#11 Jan 3, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
If they call for them or make the illegal and you don't then you are the criminal. You going to prison?
Want to buy some ocean front property in Arizona?

Really nice view of the ocean!
JT IN PB

West Palm Beach, FL

#12 Jan 3, 2013
It's real simple....
You as a free man have the right to bear arms...
The second amendment does not say you have the right to bear arms according to Obama or Diane Feinstein...
The founding fathers were very specific in their intention, they knew that left unchecked, no government could be trusted... History is full of examples that show they were right...Stalin, Mao, Hitler, all murdered millions of their own citizens...
As a free man, you have the right to bear arms--
DO NOT ever let some liberal hippie tree hugger tell you differently....
The people in office are there to serve the people, we are not their servants, nor their slaves, they have no legal right to tread on our 2nd amendment right... Don't ever forget that...
wowsers

Williamstown, WV

#13 Jan 3, 2013
Truth Flinger wrote:

It happened in australia !
Jesus Hussein Christ

Proctorville, OH

#14 Jan 3, 2013
JT IN PB wrote:
It's real simple....
You as a free man have the right to bear arms...
The second amendment does not say you have the right to bear arms according to Obama or Diane Feinstein...
The founding fathers were very specific in their intention, they knew that left unchecked, no government could be trusted... History is full of examples that show they were right...Stalin, Mao, Hitler, all murdered millions of their own citizens...
As a free man, you have the right to bear arms--
DO NOT ever let some liberal hippie tree hugger tell you differently....
The people in office are there to serve the people, we are not their servants, nor their slaves, they have no legal right to tread on our 2nd amendment right... Don't ever forget that...
Well regulated militia.

Regulated.

Look it up
Truth Flinger

Logan, WV

#15 Jan 3, 2013
wowsers wrote:
<quoted text>
It happened in australia !
Does this look like Australia?
Jim Bakker

Port Deposit, MD

#16 Jan 4, 2013
Astounded wrote:
<quoted text>
And why do you think that order will be given?
Because obama is the anti-christ.
1 post removed
Astounded

Huntington, WV

#18 Jan 4, 2013
Maybe the answer to reducing guns in America is to require a mental health certification to possess any gun or guns. Based on what I have read here of the various threads that should eliminate about 75% of the guns around here if not nationwide.
Lue

Ardsley, NY

#19 Jan 5, 2013
I have some
Itsallcrap

United States

#20 Jan 5, 2013
Jesus Hussein Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well regulated militia.
Regulated.
Look it up
You never cease to amaze me with your lack of knowledge..

http://www.guncite.com/gc2ndmea.html
Itsallcrap

United States

#21 Jan 5, 2013
Astounded wrote:
Maybe the answer to reducing guns in America is to require a mental health certification to possess any gun or guns. Based on what I have read here of the various threads that should eliminate about 75% of the guns around here if not nationwide.
What kind of tests do you suggest or the other costitutional rights?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks make up bogus history 3 min Sutter Caine 48
Day 37 of being a Liberal Moron 26 min CPAC 2
Cabell HELP!!!!! 28 min FromPPT 16
Kenya Dunfee 39 min CaptSweatPants 1
The Trump Bump Continues 1 hr America 1
Jockey Club 1 hr Tony loggins 28
aep 1 hr Bobby 2

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance