Huntington, WV

#169 Nov 8, 2013
Is Joe W and Dandy Dan W a couple? What UNIT are they on
Buyer

United States

#170 Nov 10, 2013
Buyer wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I figured. Can you ID the married people they have been involved with?
Nothing?
1 post removed
smmc employee

Powellton, WV

#172 Dec 29, 2014
What docs are sleeping with staff?
just saying

Bladensburg, MD

#173 Jan 1, 2015
LMAO wrote:
Is Joe W and Dandy Dan W a couple? What UNIT are they on
Joe is director of housekeeping & laundry & Dan is HR director.
Ben Dover

Huntington, WV

#174 Jan 2, 2015
smmc employee wrote:
What docs are sleeping with staff?
You work there, why don't you state a few names?
Doctor Who

Madison Heights, VA

#175 Jan 2, 2015
marshallwho wrote:
Plenty of hot nurses at St Mary's. Very competent too. Most of the ones talking bad are the fat ass ugly ones. Haha!
Nice one! Good for you! I agree whole-heartedly. Professional, intelligent, caring individuals; when rated as a group. I would love to see some of that intelligence and professionalism posted on here, where the posts actually benefit our patients, our physicians, our profession, and our community.
This IS a Public Forum, after all, and amongst the garbage are a few community-oriented, Public-oriented Gems and pearls of knowledge. If R.N.s are going to post on Huntington Topix; then search for CHH Thread on here and post opinions that use your high IQs and your medical knowledge to better the awareness of our patients and our community we serve, and to prove that we are, after all, professionals. Some of these posts at CHH are about community health, the future of our hospitals, the future of our jobs in the area, etc. Concentrate on the CHH THREAD.
Who knows squat

Scott Depot, WV

#176 Jan 5, 2015
I think DR. WHO must not be getting any like DR. Beam...
Just saying

Huntington, WV

#177 Jan 5, 2015
Who knows squat wrote:
I think DR. WHO must not be getting any like DR. Beam...
Really??? Dr Beam??? Girls must be desperate to want Dr Beam. Lol
Doctor McDreamy

South Boston, VA

#178 Jan 9, 2015
Doctor Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice one! Good for you! I agree whole-heartedly. Professional, intelligent, caring individuals; when rated as a group. I would love to see some of that intelligence and professionalism posted on here, where the posts actually benefit our patients, our physicians, our profession, and our community.
This IS a Public Forum, after all, and amongst the garbage are a few community-oriented, Public-oriented Gems and pearls of knowledge. If R.N.s are going to post on Huntington Topix; then search for CHH Thread on here and post opinions that use your high IQs and your medical knowledge to better the awareness of our patients and our community we serve, and to prove that we are, after all, professionals. Some of these posts at CHH are about community health, the future of our hospitals, the future of our jobs in the area, etc. Concentrate on the CHH THREAD.
. It's true. The R.N.s should represent on that thread. It's an opportunity to use a Public Forum for what it was intended. It's an opportunity to show that you are involved in your profession and the direction healthcare is taking (not in a good direction). It's a chance to prove that R. N.s represent a significant group of healthcare professionals having higher educations and intelligence who have opinions of value. It's an opportunity to comment on issues impacting your jobs, the future of our hospitals, and to act as an advocate and activist on behalf of your patients and the healthcare-consuming Public.
amanurse

Powellton, WV

#179 Jan 11, 2015
Wow. I am shocked at how many docs are sleeping with nurses. It appears to be the latest thing to do. Hospitalists Moses and Kinnard are the worst. They have one each on just about every floor. As a true professional I am sickened by their behaviors.
Phillip Is Married LOL

Huntington, WV

#180 Jan 13, 2015
Nurse wrote:
There are very few staff that actually work between both cornerstone and the er at st. mary's... so for you to suggest you have detailed information pertaining to the "adult" like drama that occurs there, one would have to assume you are one of those few staff... therefore, it may be easy to pinpoint who you are. I work in the ER and I will say there is def.'adult drama' that occurs from time to time but I've seen the same drama occur all over the hospital, unless you have a particular instance you would care to share?
For the most part, we have no time to engage in activities that do not pertain to patient care. We see approx 200pts a day. Doesn't leave much time for drama. Our personal lives are our own.
If you do a good job at corner stone, do not let the misunderstandings of others affect you this much. continue to do good work and know in your heart you are caring for those who need it most.
happy new year
I could not have said it better!
Good Advice

Madison Heights, VA

#181 Jan 13, 2015
Phillip Is Married LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I could not have said it better!
If he is married he should go to Point Pleasant W V Topix And do a search on that site for PVH After he reads and weeps, he will know that " dipping your wick in the company oil" is a terrible career - move. Search for PVH DIVA too. Bad, bad career move and wrecks lots of lives and families, particularly if any children are involved. Nothing but misery and bad Karma for a few selfish spasms of lust. Change your ways! It's not worth it.
nunya

Nashville, TN

#182 Jan 14, 2015
Doctor McDreamy wrote:
<quoted text>. It's true. The R.N.s should represent on that thread. It's an opportunity to use a Public Forum for what it was intended. It's an opportunity to show that you are involved in your profession and the direction healthcare is taking (not in a good direction). It's a chance to prove that R. N.s represent a significant group of healthcare professionals having higher educations and intelligence who have opinions of value. It's an opportunity to comment on issues impacting your jobs, the future of our hospitals, and to act as an advocate and activist on behalf of your patients and the healthcare-consuming Public.
Here, I'll represent: Cabell was on the list of hospitals who were penalized be Medicare for their number of hospital acquired conditions like infections etc. Sure glad they'll be bringing all of that expertise to St. Mary's!
WatchDog

Staunton, VA

#183 Jan 14, 2015
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, I'll represent: Cabell was on the list of hospitals who were penalized be Medicare for their number of hospital acquired conditions like infections etc. Sure glad they'll be bringing all of that expertise to St. Mary's!
Good. Now we are back on Topic. These are the sorts of thinks needing bright sunlight and the Public's attention,mand the spotlight of the truth. Be professional and informed. Where can we cite this information? Was their media coverage? How do we show the Public it is fact? By law, anything and everything that has to do with our community-owned-not-for-profit hospitals is subject to transparency, accessible to the Public, and needs to see the light of day for Public scrutiny. It's the only way we know if our Board Members are meeting their obligations to the Public, and doing a good job for us, or not. They represent the Community and the Public, and they work for US------NOT for the Hospital Administration, for Whom they are to provide Public Oversight and watchdog functions.
Well done! Good for you! Please cite your sources and proof of what you are saying, even if your source is simply an overwhelming consensus of Hospital employees and/or Physicians.
Observer

Stuarts Draft, VA

#184 Jan 14, 2015
St. mary's doesn't hire blacks because they smell like fritos and stale popcorn. Nobody wants to smell that all day.
smmc RN

Nitro, WV

#185 Jan 15, 2015
amanurse wrote:
Wow. I am shocked at how many docs are sleeping with nurses. It appears to be the latest thing to do. Hospitalists Moses and Kinnard are the worst. They have one each on just about every floor. As a true professional I am sickened by their behaviors.
Who is it that you think they are sleeping with? This is quite ridiculous that you would say this. Especially about Dr Moses who is married.
Just saying

Huntington, WV

#186 Jan 15, 2015
smmc RN wrote:
<quoted text>Who is it that you think they are sleeping with? This is quite ridiculous that you would say this. Especially about Dr Moses who is married.
It doesn't matter if they're married or not, people sleep around, have affairs.
smmc RN

Nitro, WV

#187 Jan 15, 2015
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter if they're married or not, people sleep around, have affairs.
I just think it's messed up to publicly say that someone is cheating on their spouse without proof or just say who it is. I know both of these Dr's. Dr Kinnard is not married and can sleep with whoever he wants. I find a hard time believing that Dr Moses is sleeping with anyone at the hospital. I have never seen him flirt or be inappropriate with any nurses on the floor.
Just saying

Huntington, WV

#188 Jan 15, 2015
smmc RN wrote:
<quoted text>I just think it's messed up to publicly say that someone is cheating on their spouse without proof or just say who it is. I know both of these Dr's. Dr Kinnard is not married and can sleep with whoever he wants. I find a hard time believing that Dr Moses is sleeping with anyone at the hospital. I have never seen him flirt or be inappropriate with any nurses on the floor.
FYI, unless you are with them 24/7, you don't know what they do. Just because they don't flirt in public, doesn't mean they don't do it private.
Observer

Staunton, VA

#189 Jan 15, 2015
I bet they don't sleep with the kneegar nurses. Nobody wants their junk smelling like fritos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 100 6 min Mr_Zerubbabel 20
Anybody quit Suboxone cold turkey?? 11 min The Last Warrior ... 4
Hookers in Huntington 32 min Her pimp lol 15
Tristateracers are shamless 40 min Hater 1
Increased Business Overhead In West Virginia 1 hr Obstacle to New B... 5
katie stewart 1 hr robbie 3
William Alex Gibbs 2 hr AreYouStupid 29

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance