First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Reality Check

Huntington, WV

#1 Dec 30, 2011
This is an open invitation to all the trash talking nurses who have nothing nice to say about the LTAC that shares your campus. Put away your cell phones and get off your well fed glutes and take a stroll next door and request a tour. We are a rehab facility not a nursing home. I've never been to a nursing home that provides telemetry, manages critical gtts, heals wounds large enough to conceal a small child, provides excellent care to pts as young as 18 & as old as 103, treating everything from necrotizing fasciitis to guilliane barre syndrome, working side by side the very dr's that run your very own icu. So before you call us tombstone again or tell a family that's where people go to die, shut up, come next door & get some education. We are a rehab facility that cares for stable as well as critically ill pts. If you don't have anything nice to say... PS If you want to gossip about people doing questionable things believe me you don't need to be casting shade on anyone, the things going on in your ER alone could make for a very entertaining ADULT reality show.
Nurse

Huntington, WV

#2 Dec 30, 2011
There are very few staff that actually work between both cornerstone and the er at st. mary's... so for you to suggest you have detailed information pertaining to the "adult" like drama that occurs there, one would have to assume you are one of those few staff... therefore, it may be easy to pinpoint who you are. I work in the ER and I will say there is def.'adult drama' that occurs from time to time but I've seen the same drama occur all over the hospital, unless you have a particular instance you would care to share?

For the most part, we have no time to engage in activities that do not pertain to patient care. We see approx 200pts a day. Doesn't leave much time for drama. Our personal lives are our own.

If you do a good job at corner stone, do not let the misunderstandings of others affect you this much. continue to do good work and know in your heart you are caring for those who need it most.

happy new year
trudat

Huntington, WV

#3 Dec 30, 2011
you big feeling bit**es need to get over yourselves, Nothing like bunch of adult idiots to instill confidence in our medical system.
1 post removed
Reality Check

Huntington, WV

#5 Dec 31, 2011
Nurse wrote:
There are very few staff that actually work between both cornerstone and the er at st. mary's... so for you to suggest you have detailed information pertaining to the "adult" like drama that occurs there, one would have to assume you are one of those few staff... therefore, it may be easy to pinpoint who you are. I work in the ER and I will say there is def.'adult drama' that occurs from time to time but I've seen the same drama occur all over the hospital, unless you have a particular instance you would care to share?
For the most part, we have no time to engage in activities that do not pertain to patient care. We see approx 200pts a day. Doesn't leave much time for drama. Our personal lives are our own.
If you do a good job at corner stone, do not let the misunderstandings of others affect you this much. continue to do good work and know in your heart you are caring for those who need it most.
happy new year
Well said!
nunya

Hermitage, TN

#6 Jan 1, 2012
Nurse wrote:

happy new year
Wow, you just told them to eff off in the nicest way I've ever seen. Well played.
nunya

Hermitage, TN

#7 Jan 1, 2012
trudat wrote:
you big feeling bit**es need to get over yourselves, Nothing like bunch of adult idiots to instill confidence in our medical system.
Someone's upset they didn't get into nursing school, it happens all the time.
nunya

Hermitage, TN

#8 Jan 1, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
This is an open invitation to all the trash talking nurses who have nothing nice to say about the LTAC that shares your campus. Put away your cell phones and get off your well fed glutes and take a stroll next door and request a tour. We are a rehab facility not a nursing home. I've never been to a nursing home that provides telemetry, manages critical gtts, heals wounds large enough to conceal a small child, provides excellent care to pts as young as 18 & as old as 103, treating everything from necrotizing fasciitis to guilliane barre syndrome, working side by side the very dr's that run your very own icu. So before you call us tombstone again or tell a family that's where people go to die, shut up, come next door & get some education. We are a rehab facility that cares for stable as well as critically ill pts. If you don't have anything nice to say... PS If you want to gossip about people doing questionable things believe me you don't need to be casting shade on anyone, the things going on in your ER alone could make for a very entertaining ADULT reality show.
Tombstone is just a joke, like many things to call St Mary's, and I've never told anyone that or heard anyone else say it's a place to die. And please don't make like you don't have plenty of fatties to go around over there too. In short, go jump off a bridge.
Huntington SUX

Huntington, WV

#9 Jan 2, 2012
My friend got fired from St marys last month for saying she was going to a bar after work. That is bull shit. That hospital can suck it. That is all

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Huntington, WV

#10 Jan 2, 2012
It's like watching a medical drama. Only I feel I die a little bit on the inside.

How about this, let's have all the nurses from all the hospitals, well the hot ones, all 2 of them, mud wrestle. Whoever wins is the master race hospital and we demo the other one.

I love it when a plan comes together.
info

United States

#11 Apr 24, 2012
A lot of people get fired, after false allegations. Non union. Some Lpn named Anita wow what a lying witch. And Cristy. Look out for Wendy. I've seen some dumb ass things happen but never tattled. What kind of people do they have working there. The managers shouldn't be able to fire without a hearing. And bring those lying people to say it to your face. Next time tell on their dumb a. One for putting a bed pan upside down. And worried about someones restroom habits what kind of person follows a co worker to bathroom. Stupid cow
Patient

Huntington, WV

#12 Apr 24, 2012
I spent 2 months in Cornerstone last year after an injury. I was confined to my bed 24/7 but every nurse there was very nice and professional. I think this whole thread was started by a 9 year old child who has nothing better to do. Thank yyou to the nurses at Cornerstone and at SMMC while I was there . I'm sorry I can't remember all the names but I do remember Mary Rahall and she was an absolute dream when it came to my care and well being. Thank you.

Bill A. Dec '10 & Jan '11
1 post removed

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#14 Apr 25, 2012
I heard a lot of nurses get the gig just for the occasional chance to give sponge baths to hot young studs.
yea right

New York, NY

#15 Apr 25, 2012
How do I get one of those? I'm a hot stud myself. Anyhow carry on...

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16 Apr 25, 2012
most of the nurses i have seen at st. marys are huge or look worn out. i have seen one hot one there and i go there alot with family.
marshallwho

Charleston, WV

#17 Apr 25, 2012
Plenty of hot nurses at St Mary's. Very competent too. Most of the ones talking bad are the fat ass ugly ones. Haha!

Level 2

Location hidden

#18 Apr 25, 2012
i have seen one hot chick,she has dark hair,no idea her name.i took my grandad in for surgery and all the nurses there are gross
1 post removed
get real

Charleston, WV

#20 Apr 25, 2012
boneyboy703 wrote:
most of the nurses i have seen at st. marys are huge or look worn out. i have seen one hot one there and i go there alot with family.
Wonder why they look worn out. They usually work 16 hour shifts. Duh. U would be worn out too if u actually worked.
1 post removed

Level 2

Location hidden

#22 Apr 25, 2012
i work at a local company, 12 hour shifts, on a dangerous job, thank you very much.i also go to the gym and am physically fit, i get tired but i feel good!

Level 2

Location hidden

#23 Apr 25, 2012
i also know several nurses that work there and not all of them work 16 hour shifts.
get real

Altavista, VA

#24 Apr 25, 2012
Wow. Get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salads with a twist 23 min Martin Luther 16
va hospital supervisors 40 min sanduskydaycare 3
herd football 2014 43 min nunya 231
What about the fights at Huntington High 1 hr Peter 4
Brittany Beckelheimer and Tosha 1 hr Kill these idiots 4
Liberals say flag decals are racist. Lmao 1 hr -zaphod- 23
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr hillbilly 58,044
whiskey rocks shooting 6 hr Benjy 34
what the HELL is going on at Smmc 6 hr Just saying 36
David Benton-WCHS reporter (Jan '12) Mon handsome 94
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000