First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pretty momma

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2013
I need to find a man to take care of me and my kids! I'm very pretty,have a job ... need a man! Must have a good job and love kids ... 40-55
Mountain Moon

Elkview, WV

#2 Feb 17, 2013
pretty momma wrote:
I need to find a man to take care of me and my kids! I'm very pretty,have a job ... need a man! Must have a good job and love kids ... 40-55
Out of curiousity, what are you doing about finding a partner besides posting on TOPIX?
maybe

United States

#3 Feb 17, 2013
and what do you bring to the table
real sad

Huntington, WV

#4 Feb 17, 2013
how pathetic get off your lazy a$s and get a job you shouldnt need a man thats desperate not attractive all doubt you will find one and if u soo pretty you wouldnt be lookin for one on topix a place where people bash each other basically just talk shit.. bet your on welfare and inject heroin into ur arm
LMAOohyeah

Chapmanville, WV

#5 Feb 18, 2013
maybe wrote:
and what do you bring to the table
LOL, state the obvious. A skank piece of azz, some lip service and probably a lot of drama!
turning tables

United States

#6 Feb 18, 2013
I was going to say u can have mine but I see you want one with a job.
don
#7 Feb 18, 2013
hey i got a job and i need a good woman give me ur email address
pretty momma

Huntington, WV

#8 Feb 18, 2013
please only email me if you are serious! Your between 40-55? cause I don't want anyone my age need someone mature and can support us im in my early 20s
[email protected]
don
#9 Feb 18, 2013
well im in my 30s
possibility

United States

#10 Feb 18, 2013
Are you going to dump the boyfriend? Were you previously married?
informer

Proctorville, OH

#11 Feb 18, 2013
This is funny. I promise the 20+ yr age gap your looking for wont work. The man u will attract will b completely shallow and only there for the sex. So when u get tired of digging under his beer belly to find his tiny dic, the moneytrain stops. While u are a goldigging skank (yes I looked at your facebook page). U are as shallow as the man u will find. I predict u find a 43 yr old mcd's asst manager that makes $10 hr, 50+ lbs overweight, horrible at sex n couldn't get laid n a whorehouse. Hope that's what your looking for.
pretty momma

Huntington, WV

#12 Feb 18, 2013
thats ok as long as you have a decent job. I need someone to get me through My x bf killed himself about 6 months ago bc he thought I was dead. He took his life for me If I was a bad person why would he do that. then this guy ive been seeing just got out of prison and dont have no job and i dont think thats going to help me get my kids back ya know so many bad things keep happening around me and i dont know why a guy was shot in my apt a couple months ago trying to protect me and his gf and took all the money we had so ive lost 2 people that truly cared about me and i bet my kids miss me so i need to be able to support them and for all you shittalkers get a life you dont know me. im a very pretty girl
ohno

Huntington, WV

#13 Feb 18, 2013
wow
informer

Proctorville, OH

#14 Feb 18, 2013
pretty momma wrote:
thats ok as long as you have a decent job. I need someone to get me through My x bf killed himself about 6 months ago bc he thought I was dead. He took his life for me If I was a bad person why would he do that. then this guy ive been seeing just got out of prison and dont have no job and i dont think thats going to help me get my kids back ya know so many bad things keep happening around me and i dont know why a guy was shot in my apt a couple months ago trying to protect me and his gf and took all the money we had so ive lost 2 people that truly cared about me and i bet my kids miss me so i need to be able to support them and for all you shittalkers get a life you dont know me. im a very pretty girl
If u truely want these things get a job, a place to live, hire a lawyer, get your kids back n do it yourself. Quit being a part of this generation where someone else has to do everything for you. Btw your not nearly as hot as u think. The ONLY thing u have going for u is that your young but the overwhelming amount of bagage u carry kills that quickly. Most 40+ guys have there own kids to take care of n don't want to take care of yours anyway.
Good head

Ashland, KY

#15 Feb 18, 2013
This is the bitch that everyone hates especially on topix. U want a guy so you can move out of forrest bluff and give up stripping at lady Gs? No guy in their right mind would pay you $ and raise your kids while you go whore yourself out and snort pills up your nose. Trash trash trash. My god stupid trashy people are so stupid and trashy.
1 post removed
yea right

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Feb 19, 2013
StUpId
possibility

United States

#18 Feb 19, 2013
Wow, I'm out.
jeez

United States

#19 Feb 19, 2013
Jesus loves u bri. No man can fix u but he can.
PJM

Huntington, WV

#20 Feb 19, 2013
pretty momma wrote:
please only email me if you are serious! Your between 40-55? cause I don't want anyone my age need someone mature and can support us im in my early 20s
[email protected]
Calling BS no return email WTF
2 posts removed

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23 Feb 19, 2013
Must not be too pretty if you on here begging for dates

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 15 min buckeye 149
Women selling themselves on the interstate ramps 59 min Look 6
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr Cara James 996
Alligator Jackson 1 hr Sick 300
black pride whites cant come in 1 hr boneZ 229
West Virginia State Police 3 hr Gang Stalking 79
America Held Hostage Day 243 3 hr ronald 15

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance