Quinwood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

When Comcast actually starts to serve it's customers, we'll let you know.
dumb.

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Good question wrote:
When Comcast actually starts to serve it's customers, we'll let you know.
They serve from the phillipines. I sure hope Yolanda didn't wipe out their call center, LOL. I had to call back 3x before I found a Filipino I could understand.

There is a call center there and one in the Caribbean or Mexico. I don't remember which, but the installer had to speak in Spanish to whomever they phone into when they are hooking up your shit
von

Southview, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Comcast is atrocious They are the only cable company in this area We need another cable company to have a choice Comcast is a monopoly They are rude inconsiderate and right down stupid when you tried to put in a service call. I hate to have to deal with any of them
Bby boy due nxt wk

Liberty, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

I agree comcast is horrible I canceled my services with them n got internet thru frontier and got netflix because they are the only.cable.com pany we have evn tho I could.of.got.a dish.thru frontier but the.building I live.in I.couldnt have it.it would have got stolen haha
I am

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Dumping Comcast.
Tyrone Biggums

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Sadly they are kinda a shady company. They jacked my bill up literally 65% all of the sudden with zero warning. I called them and confronted them about it they claimed its b/c I dont "bundle" my services. I only have internet..I only want internet..but they wanna charge me over 80 bucks for just internet alone. The price would go down if I would get a phone that I dont need..and some TV services that I wont watch. Grrr.
Just saying

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

I have crappy tv & Internet with them & was paying $141 / month, then I was told I have to have this digital box & adapters if I want to be able to watch TV after Nov 30th...I went down & complained & told them to cancel the TV, that I was going to Dish. Well, my bill went down to $76 / month for 6 months. That right there tells me that this company is a big rip off. Come May, I'll be down there complaining again or it will be cancelled.
Barry Satoro

Quinwood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Uh, using my other name here so that folks don't get really upset with me (you know, one of Sal's rules...he he he he)

Don't forget, Comcast is owned and controlled by NBC and NBC is a fully-run puppet of the DNC, which is the the polit bureau of the White House. So, guess you could say, welcome to Obamacable.
1 post removed
wg

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Barry Satoro wrote:
Uh, using my other name here so that folks don't get really upset with me (you know, one of Sal's rules...he he he he)

Don't forget, Comcast is owned and controlled by NBC and NBC is a fully-run puppet of the DNC, which is the the polit bureau of the White House. So, guess you could say, welcome to Obamacable.
Comcast purchased NBC so that would mean NBC is owned by Comcast but they still suck
Murphy

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Called to complain bout my bill and they literally cut it in half. Told me once a year you gotta do it or they'll always raise your rates when the promotional deal runs out. What a joke
1 post removed
Dsj

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Everyone needs to cancel Comcast and then let their stocks go down even further then maybe we could get a decent cable company in our area. Dropping Comcast today!!
next

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Sooo what is word JUDAS Neal Harper does always stick u in buttttt????? Heard this he gossips about all hmmmmmmm
User

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Only people I know complaining round my area are the ones that have been steeling cable . I actually get a free box with my service and get a whole bunch more channels and finally get video on demand . Bout time Comcast upgrades , Dish services have been all digital for years . If you really want to see some messed up cable go across the river to Armstrong - same price and half the stuff . And if it only takes me a few calls a year to keep a bill down , I will make that call . I agree they do rely on the lazy people who won't call to get a new deal , but that's the lazy persons fault for not calling . I bet most of you complained when government took over the air tv off too . We were told in. 1999 that everything was going digital .... My son in Georgia has Comcast and they did this. 8 years ago. Huntington is so far behind it's not funny .

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Comcast is THE worst media company I have ever had to deal with. On the internet side: I have the max bandwidth they offer on a residential line $80 a month, and its still not that fast or consistent, and they could only use an older cable modem box because they didnt know how to configure the newer one. The service went down in the neighborhood, they didnt bother to have that on their outgoing message, after 30 minutes I get someone on the phone and she claimed the box I was using wasnt registered ( I have been with them nearly 6 years) and that I would have to call back and have my account updated from scratch b4 my service could resume. She was 100% wrong, as they restored the service in my hood' and everything has worked fine since.
At my biz location, they terminated my service without giving any notice at all, and internet was vital for my POS systems and credit card transactions. Took them 3 days to turn it back on, no apologies, no free service. I had a number of cable boxes the Comcast installer verified, only to have them turned off 4 months later because they claimed they were stolen.
At every step of the way you wait forever on the phone and you get passed from one incompetent person to the next.
I have had Direct TV forever, wont even consider cable, its far more money and the picture quality is terrible. The service I get with Direct has been spot on- zero complaints. What's frustrating though if you are H'town, you have to use Comcast if you want hi-speed internet.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Barry Satoro wrote:
?? Comcast is NOT owned and controlled by NBC. You have it backwards. Comcast bought NBC Universal from GE and has only fully owned them since Feb of this year ( so calling it Obamacable is nonsense JUST from a timing issue alone)
Your assertion that the DNC controls the content of NBC is 100% false, you have no idea what you are talking about. The DNC is NOT a "polit bureau" of the White House. NBC owns 24 channels, amongst many other things. Im sure the DNC would love to have the kind of money and ( legal authority) to influence NBC programming, but they don't, not by a long shot.
Johnny

Tornado, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

So if I dont have a box by November 30th, I wont have cable anymore?
Barry Satoro

Quinwood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Johnny wrote:
So if I dont have a box by November 30th, I wont have cable anymore?
Johnny, and all the Johnnys out there, don't worry. If you like your cable, you can keep your cable...er....ehhhh.....except now it will be even better. The folks at the DNC, or, as I like to call them, the People's Party; will have plenty of navigators and assistants here to help you. Obamacable will be fully functional, for almost everyone, on December 1st. If you can't afford a converter box, well, we'll have different levels of boxes and you can choose which one is best for you. You can even let your kids run a line off your house until they are 26. Why shouldn't they have the same high-quality cable tv experience you do? There will also be tax credits and assistance programs for those who need it. Afterall, endless re-runs of old TV shows, worthless shopping channels, and my propoganda ministry (NBC) is necessary and a basic right...it's there in the constitution...trust me.
user

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Barry Satoro wrote:
<quoted text>Johnny, and all the Johnnys out there, don't worry. If you like your cable, you can keep your cable...er....ehhhh.....except now it will be even better. The folks at the DNC, or, as I like to call them, the People's Party; will have plenty of navigators and assistants here to help you. Obamacable will be fully functional, for almost everyone, on December 1st. If you can't afford a converter box, well, we'll have different levels of boxes and you can choose which one is best for you. You can even let your kids run a line off your house until they are 26. Why shouldn't they have the same high-quality cable tv experience you do? There will also be tax credits and assistance programs for those who need it. Afterall, endless re-runs of old TV shows, worthless shopping channels, and my propoganda ministry (NBC) is necessary and a basic right...it's there in the constitution...trust me.
That is crazy awesome
santa

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

im stuck with dish cant get cabel here' you dont get much with a cheap package.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fake Native Americans (Jan '12) 13 min Derper 94
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 42 min Yes it is me 52,046
Anyone know Terry jackson 44 min lalala 4
brittany hale 45 min needtoknow 7
Special Metals - New Management in the works? 50 min crazy 40 35
Chandra Ross 1 hr chandra is a dic sucka 15
Amber Hanna (Feb '11) 1 hr ughhh 5
East end thief's (Nov '13) 2 hr Mike 1,020
•••
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters