Altavista, VA

#1 Aug 8, 2013
But not as stupid as spleencage! Take that you stupid muslims
hidden

Bluefield, WV

#2 Aug 8, 2013
true wrote:
But not as stupid as spleencage! Take that you stupid muslims

You're an idiot. Find something better to do with your time.
1 post removed
Nuts

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Aug 10, 2013
Muhammed was a pedophile who started a so called "religion" for his own sexual perversions, money and power!!
The devil did great work the Muhammad and still today brainless fools but into the lies!!
Jesus Saves!!
HelterSkelter

Huntington, WV

#5 Aug 10, 2013
Jesus was a schizophrenic. What's the difference?
not

Bluefield, WV

#6 Aug 10, 2013
Nuts wrote:
Muhammed was a pedophile who started a so called "religion" for his own sexual perversions, money and power!!
The devil did great work the Muhammad and still today brainless fools but into the lies!!
Jesus Saves!!

You're an idiot who knows absolutely nothing, but you sure do think you do. SMH.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#7 Aug 10, 2013
The Bible says to believe nothing other then what is written here, even if it appears to be an angel from heaven. And what a coincidence, thats exactly what happened when Mohammed says a so called angel appeared to him whose name was gabriel(of the christian and jewish faith) and told him to write down the verses for the koran. So either Satan in the guise of Gabriel tricked mohammed into thinking he was the true angel Gabriel or Mohammed is a liar who made it all up so as to divide and conquer.Its a good bet that it was the former because Satan knowing that Israel is Gods favorite nation began this false religion for the purpose of setting these moslems against Israel as they have been doing for centuries.Why would the true God invent a new faith and then set them against his chosen people, the israelites. He wouldnt.Remember what scripture says about Lucifer.He is the master of deceit.It even says he can appear as an angel of light,(Gabriel). Satan will use this political correctness, cultural diversity and the doctrine of tolerance to bring himself to power as the antichrist in the lAST DAYS. And havent you noticed how its been used to alienate the christian community as bigots, narrow mindedness and exclusiveness haters.Its also been used to chastise Israel in the United Nations as being the aggressor and a practioner of apartheid against the palestinians. There is no truth to the liberal agenda in any part of the world. Example: These palestinians shits will bomb innocent jewish women and children by suicide bombings on buses or in cafes and nobody condemns it in the general assembly of the U.N. but when Israel retaliates they will condemn her.Israel even does fly overs and drops leaflets to warn civilians to evacuate the area before doing so but these chicken shit moslems will use their own women and children as human shields and gather them up and fire their rockets from schools, hospitals,etc. Then when Israel retaliates the coward curs called moslems will bring in the liberal world press and show the carnage.And these equally evil reprobate minded liberals will pat themselves on the back for embracing and sympathizing with the underdogs. They're nothing but hypocrites. Example: when Bush started the wars in iraq and afghanistan the war activists were hanging him in effigy but now that obama has been fighting the same war not one protest has taken place from these activists or any negative coverage from the liberal media. These liars arent really antiwar, they're anticonservative.
funny

Bluefield, WV

#8 Aug 10, 2013
I think it's funny that someone started this troll thread to get people to start arguing and you all gave into it.
1 post removed
Truth

Mayer, MN

#10 Aug 10, 2013
man idiot club here judge not like it or not ' we all we be judge by god him self' id watch what i say wow
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#11 Aug 10, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going with the latter. He as a liar. Much like any other religious leader or prophet. They can write some good stories filled with fairy tales and magic but it all boils down to the fact they are all just lies.
<quoted text>
How very "Christian" of them to fly over and warn everyone they are getting ready to flatten everything with their bombs! And, how very "Christian" of you to not only use this as an example of their "compassionate, Christian ways" but calling anyone "shits" and "chicken shit" is a very "Christian" statement, as well. I thought that Bible of yours taught you to not only refrain from cursing but from judging, as well. I thought that "Christian God" of yours had the judging part under control and made it pretty clear in your Bible that he didn't need your help. I guess that is just another example of how you pick and choose which parts of the Bible are convenient to obey and believe, which ones you pick and choose to manipulate to make the fairy tales more believable, and why the "liberal world press" doesn't use their fly-over pamphlet drops as reasoning that their bombings should be considered any more or any less destructive, anti-religious, and anti-peaceful/nonaggressive than their Muslim opponents.
Jews dont recognize Jesus as the messiah or son of God dummy. As for judging we go thru life judging.Its taken out of context.It means we will be judged just as we judge in life except it will be at out death.How can you tell you children to refrain from running around with unsavory characters if you havent judged them for what they are.As for my cursing did i say i lived the life of a christian? Wish i were that strong and disciplined. As for liberal press they're lying christian and Israeli hating bastards.They advocate gay sex, loose sex, abortion ,etc.So please dont equate them with christians or the nation of israel.And if you cant discern the difference between murdering innocents at a bus stop or cafe and the droping of leaflets to warn civilians in spite of the fact their own are using them as human shields then you're also a reprobate minded son of a bitch.
funny

Bluefield, WV

#12 Aug 10, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews dont recognize Jesus as the messiah or son of God dummy. As for judging we go thru life judging.Its taken out of context.It means we will be judged just as we judge in life except it will be at out death.How can you tell you children to refrain from running around with unsavory characters if you havent judged them for what they are.As for my cursing did i say i lived the life of a christian? Wish i were that strong and disciplined. As for liberal press they're lying christian and Israeli hating bastards.They advocate gay sex, loose sex, abortion ,etc.So please dont equate them with christians or the nation of israel.And if you cant discern the difference between murdering innocents at a bus stop or cafe and the droping of leaflets to warn civilians in spite of the fact their own are using them as human shields then you're also a reprobate minded son of a bitch.

Kinda funny how you talk about how all Christians are not the same. Some are okay with "Loose sex, abortions, etc." How they shouldn't be grouped into one category. Just funny because everyone thinks that all Muslim people are the same. Let me be the first to tell you that they aren't. Not all believe in the same ideas. Sad that people still believe that.

Anyway, let's be honest here. Every religion thinks that 'their' religion is the 'right' religion. Every religion believes that their way is the right way. Every religious person can argue with a person of a different religion about whose religion is right and whose is wrong. How about we all keep our opinions to ourselves and let each other be?
12 bravo

Sandyville, WV

#13 Aug 10, 2013
I'm no genius like some of the ppl who post on here. In fact I'm a drop out, but I do read a lot. It seems that when every religion is fairly new it is very violent. Even my own chistianity. Its like these muslims are going thru their crusades or something. Take it from me I was stationed in the middle east for 3 years.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#14 Aug 10, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda funny how you talk about how all Christians are not the same. Some are okay with "Loose sex, abortions, etc." How they shouldn't be grouped into one category. Just funny because everyone thinks that all Muslim people are the same. Let me be the first to tell you that they aren't. Not all believe in the same ideas. Sad that people still believe that.
Anyway, let's be honest here. Every religion thinks that 'their' religion is the 'right' religion. Every religion believes that their way is the right way. Every religious person can argue with a person of a different religion about whose religion is right and whose is wrong. How about we all keep our opinions to ourselves and let each other be?

No other belief has prophesies that have been fulfilled exactly down to the year like christianity nor can any belief show you an empty tomb of a risen god which was also prophesised about.And notice i didnt call christianity a religion.Its a fact.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#16 Aug 11, 2013
Since to much prophecy has been fulfilled for me to list and i dont feel like listing them for a reprobate mind that doesnt believe anyway go to : REASON TO BELIEVE: Fulfilled prophecy:Evidence for the reliability of the bible by Dr. Hugh Ross. After all wouldnt you rather read get your source from a PHD than little ole me.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#17 Aug 11, 2013
12 bravo wrote:
I'm no genius like some of the ppl who post on here. In fact I'm a drop out, but I do read a lot. It seems that when every religion is fairly new it is very violent. Even my own chistianity. Its like these muslims are going thru their crusades or something. Take it from me I was stationed in the middle east for 3 years.
Christianity violent? You must be stuck in the crusade.I dont read or hear of any christian suicide bombers, machete wielding mobs or anything remotely similar. Its the christian communities coming under violent attack in various nations from moslems as well as verbal attacks by the liberal media in western civilized nations.And to prove the cowardice of liberals they kiss ass with the violent muslims who degenerate women as well as murder while debasing christians who hold women in high esteem and turn the other cheek.But this is par for the course for chickenshit PC liberals. They pick on those (christians) who wont raise a hand but are to cowardly to pick on the Moslems who might blow their damn house up. Hypocrite cowards. When will the ignorant pricks in this country open their eyes to the lies, half truths and disinformative evil of the reprobate minded liberals?
Tamara

Berkeley Springs, WV

#18 Aug 11, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity violent? You must be stuck in the crusade.I dont read or hear of any christian suicide bombers, machete wielding mobs or anything remotely similar. Its the christian communities coming under violent attack in various nations from moslems as well as verbal attacks by the liberal media in western civilized nations.And to prove the cowardice of liberals they kiss ass with the violent muslims who degenerate women as well as murder while debasing christians who hold women in high esteem and turn the other cheek.But this is par for the course for chickenshit PC liberals. They pick on those (christians) who wont raise a hand but are to cowardly to pick on the Moslems who might blow their damn house up. Hypocrite cowards. When will the ignorant pricks in this country open their eyes to the lies, half truths and disinformative evil of the reprobate minded liberals?
You are right but now the Muslim loving liberals will call you stupid and uneducated because you disagree with them. Let the name calling begin.....
5 posts removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#24 Aug 11, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
How convenient. Just list a few then. If there's so many and this cat has undeniable proof then it shouldn't be too hard.
Do your own work MF, im not your bitch.Thats reserved for girly men liberals.
2 posts removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#27 Aug 11, 2013
Like i said dumb ass your living something from centuries ago during the superstition era or modern day reprisals for violence against themselves at the hands of other fanatics from other religious beliefs.And abortion bombings to kill the murderers of innocent children? I hardly equate that with killing children like moslems do.The only twisting is done from reprobates. It just makes your ass squirt buttermilk that you must dig for even one tidbit example of a so called christian and try to equate it with the worldwide violent campaign of moslem violence against christians. PC liar. And christian righteous? Yes they are, and it was also prophesised that YOU and others like you would be haters of the righteous, back biters,without natural affections,wickedness,covetous ness,maliciousness,envy,
DEBATE,deceit.Everytime your kind posts it just reaffirms my faith that THE GOD is the christian and jewish God.So please, thank you and keep up your works.LOL
1 post removed
On The Fence

Berkeley Springs, WV

#29 Aug 11, 2013
Lets throw some racism in this thread. Those stupid black people lol
1 post removed
Silent majority

Chesapeake, OH

#31 Aug 12, 2013
Argueing about religion again zaphod?....lmao. Never gets old
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#32 Aug 12, 2013
Much blood has been spilled in the name of God by the Abrahamic religions over the centuries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East end break-ins 20 min Candra Gregory 64
It's Friday Robin 29 min EdwardWayneWaling... 9
marshall football 37 min Ironsides 60
Pro green lawn care (employees on dope and driv... 48 min Your a troublemaker 6
Gotta get up in that 1 hr sniff 8
Anyone want to get out of the mission? 1 hr Puzzled 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,482

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance