Heroin in Huntington
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dtizzy

Logan, WV

#1 Mar 15, 2012
Just moved here from detroit, and want to know where to score some heroin nearby? not a joke.. this is serious. Where should i go, which areas have it
viewer

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Mar 15, 2012
Dtizzy wrote:
Just moved here from detroit, and want to know where to score some heroin nearby? not a joke.. this is serious. Where should i go, which areas have it
Try HPD I hear they just got a new shipment.
1 post removed
omfg

Hurricane, WV

#4 Mar 15, 2012
SteveAndrews988 wrote:
lmao. you are one bold retard my friend. but on a lighter note. anyone got any good bud for sell?
You sir, are clinically retarded. I applaud your father for beating your mother. She deserved it.
hater

Huntington, WV

#5 Mar 15, 2012
No such thing as "good Bud" in the huntington area. Try the Barboursville/milton area.
Thecity

South Hill, VA

#6 Mar 15, 2012
If u came from the city then you should have brought some with u
Dtizzy

Logan, WV

#7 Mar 16, 2012
hahahaha
panda40

Jersey City, NJ

#8 Mar 16, 2012
Dtizzy wrote:
Just moved here from detroit, and want to know where to score some heroin nearby? not a joke.. this is serious. Where should i go, which areas have it
I smell cop- besides in D they call it dog food..
Nice try MDENT.
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 16, 2012
Dtizzy wrote:
Just moved here from detroit, and want to know where to score some heroin nearby? not a joke.. this is serious. Where should i go, which areas have it
7th ave. and 10th st., guy in a blue suit.
someonethat knows

Huntington, WV

#10 Mar 16, 2012
Heather Barnsworth and her brother are the big dealers in altizer. I hope a cop did start this thread and will take out the trash in altizer. Ck out heathers arms toes and even her "youKNOW" she will have niddle tracks for sure!!!! She also sells pills/a s s(including her friends and mothers a s s) to suport her habbit. She has even sold "dogchow" to under aged children. I think she needs to go DOWN!!! I have already tipped off several HPD officers and the state boys. She is being watched. Irs is after her too. I bet cps is next? Maybe someone needs to reopen the case of her murdered boyfriend!! Enough said ck my ISP if you think you are that smart

Since: Dec 11

Huntington, WV

#11 Mar 20, 2012
Since you just moved here. Go back where you came from we don't want drug abuse here.
1 post removed
Bob

Point Pleasant, WV

#13 Mar 22, 2012
Dtizzy wrote:
Just moved here from detroit, and want to know where to score some heroin nearby? not a joke.. this is serious. Where should i go, which areas have it
TRy the western regional jail. Sounds like that is where you need to be.
Bob

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Mar 22, 2012
SteveAndrews988 wrote:
<quoted text>
dont speak for everybody in this city. I DO want drug abuse here. and tons of black bitches half naked on every street corner. that's what we want here
I would rather have him speak as you. You obviously do not have children and probably shouldn't.
Mayor Jean Dean

Huntington, WV

#15 Mar 23, 2012
A person from a pillar of wealth like Detroit wanting heroin? I refuse to believe it!
Currently in Ashland

United States

#16 Oct 29, 2012
Is heroin easily available there or no?
To my knowledge it isnt widely used here as of now
Just pills moreso than anything.....its eaten up w that.....
Heard of heroin rarely......
eazelforreal

United States

#17 Oct 29, 2012
Currently in Ashland wrote:
Is heroin easily available there or no?
To my knowledge it isnt widely used here as of now
Just pills moreso than anything.....its eaten up w that.....
Heard of heroin rarely......
Oh its available

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18 Oct 29, 2012
Heroin has ALWAYS been available since the 60's. Why ask a dumb question like "is it available" .. DUH!!!! It's just like pills, alcohol, and cigarettes.... Don't you all know this??? Geeze
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#19 Oct 30, 2012
CLub Icon
For Real?

United States

#20 Oct 30, 2012
someonethat knows wrote:
Heather Barnsworth and her brother are the big dealers in altizer. I hope a cop did start this thread and will take out the trash in altizer. Ck out heathers arms toes and even her "youKNOW" she will have niddle tracks for sure!!!! She also sells pills/a s s(including her friends and mothers a s s) to suport her habbit. She has even sold "dogchow" to under aged children. I think she needs to go DOWN!!! I have already tipped off several HPD officers and the state boys. She is being watched. Irs is after her too. I bet cps is next? Maybe someone needs to reopen the case of her murdered boyfriend!! Enough said ck my ISP if you think you are that smart
It's heathers farmsworth
Real Talk

Proctorville, OH

#21 Oct 31, 2012
heather chinn and her sister carrie are the biggest dopeheads that i know. hit them up when you see them. they will be in a silver two door honda civic with a hello kitty sticker in the back glass and another one on the driverside back window. I was friends with them again because i thought they were clean again but one of them stole my camera and $100 off my night stand just last week. im putting them on blast beacuse i never ever stole from either one of them so how could they do this to me. its sad, i gave them a second chance and they did that to me, i have a baby that needs that money for formula and dipers.
for real

United States

#22 Oct 31, 2012
Real Talk wrote:
heather chinn and her sister carrie are the biggest dopeheads that i know. hit them up when you see them. they will be in a silver two door honda civic with a hello kitty sticker in the back glass and another one on the driverside back window. I was friends with them again because i thought they were clean again but one of them stole my camera and $100 off my night stand just last week. im putting them on blast beacuse i never ever stole from either one of them so how could they do this to me. its sad, i gave them a second chance and they did that to me, i have a baby that needs that money for formula and dipers.
File a police report

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is ANTI-FA? What do they want? And why? 11 min Silent Majority 59
Huntington Babe Ruth 41 min Daddy ball 573
white liberals are closet racists 2 hr liberal idiots 1
Liberals are Statists 2 hr liberal rubberdikx 4
Diva Soul Food Joanna Williams 2 hr Handle 56
Huge race riots in Charlottesville Virginia today 3 hr liberal rubberdikx 241
I thought the American Indians would be chiming... 3 hr Lawgates 8
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 8 hr Citizek 71

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages