Please Help - Garage Sale

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Bettina

Huntington, WV

#3 Sep 5, 2013
Just out of curiosity, what benefits will your child receive by attending pre-K? What will they do for him while he attends?
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Sep 5, 2013
Amy wrote:
Also, we are currently looking for information as to how we can make donations tax deductible for those generous enough to donate but are having trouble locating the proper information. If anyone can help with this it would be much appreciated because we feel people would feel better about donating and would be comforted by knowing by their donation being tax deductible it more likely ensures their donations are going towards the stated process.
Also, anyone familiar with fund raising ideas that would be willing to help set up events, help with ideas, and collect donations would also be greatly appreciated. Thanking you all in advance!
Finally, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at the above listed e-mail account and I will do my best to answer your questions or address your concerns as quickly as possible.
Amy, have you been to your local bank, talked to them about setting up an account in your sons name for donations?..There are ways to make money for this Child! Spaghetti dinners are great, it is not expensive and people will "come' and spend money. You will be surprised as to what is out there when it comes to helping your Child. Send out flyers with you name and Ph#for the events, tell your friends, word of mouth will cath on like old ladies gossiping (Joke). There are lots of ways you can raise Money, and you just did the first by putting it on topix. Good luck and God bless your Child.
2 posts removed
try this

United States

#7 Sep 5, 2013
Dial a Ride sells wheelchair accessible vans pretty cheap.
1 post removed
iunderstand

Chicago, IL

#9 Sep 8, 2013
Have you tried to get him on SSI.? My son is terminally ill & it took about 3-4 months but it's really helped with our trips that we take to see out of state doctors. My son gets treatments 3 times a week which is a great improvement bc it was everyday.. His treatments are 35,000 EACH time.! The medical card only covers 60 percent even tho his life depends on it so his doctors pay the other 40 percent. It's very hard being in our situations, & I wish you & your family the best of luck. God Bless you all.!!
umm

Huntington, WV

#10 Sep 8, 2013
I saw a used wheelchair accessible van on Tristate pickers for $2500 the other day.
1 post removed

Level 5

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#12 Oct 3, 2013
Bump again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God I can't wait till obamy is out if office! 26 min I hate teabaggers 174
a guy 36 min suzyq 8
Old DeSoto's Club 43 min MarkJ- 8
Highlawn is full of cowards 48 min MarkJ- 23
Lusk 1 hr Shady 11
Goodwill 1 hr Tubby 46
Patricia Sweet Patt Edwards (Jul '13) 5 hr Kay Kay 81 2
Caserta gets the boot! 9 hr MarkJ- 17
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]