First Prev
of 2
Next Last
need better pizza

New York, NY

#1 Feb 27, 2012
I wish some place would open in downtown besides z brick food has gotten to be awful and the service is ALWAYS horriable..... With rude employees...... Someone plz open something.....
julie

New York, NY

#2 Feb 27, 2012
need better pizza wrote:
I wish some place would open in downtown besides z brick food has gotten to be awful and the service is ALWAYS horriable..... With rude employees...... Someone plz open something.....
I believe it had been sold the food and service not near what it was in the past and I never see Zane the old owner there anymore. That's probably y they suck now......
Huh

Huntington, WV

#3 Feb 27, 2012
There is a place right next doorr to them isn't there?
pizza dude

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Feb 28, 2012
Huh wrote:
There is a place right next doorr to them isn't there?
yea it's daniellos or something like that there food is good an a lot more friendly. I wish they would stay open later.
oldzbrickfan

Huntington, WV

#5 Feb 28, 2012
I loved this place until the past year. The employees are really rude, and it doesn't taste as great. Where's Zane? Come back!!
bar hopper

Jersey City, NJ

#6 Feb 28, 2012
oldzbrickfan wrote:
I loved this place until the past year. The employees are really rude, and it doesn't taste as great. Where's Zane? Come back!!
I agree the service is bad and the people that work there act like they are doing you a favor. I stopped going about 6-7 months ago. Not anything like I was a year ago.
1 post removed
yuck

South Hill, VA

#8 Feb 29, 2012
I don't like it at all anymore
Smitty

Huntington, WV

#9 Feb 29, 2012
Come on over to the Club deception. We'll make you a meat pizza with our special sauce. It's finger lickin' good.

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#10 Feb 29, 2012
Smitty wrote:
Come on over to the Club deception. We'll make you a meat pizza with our special sauce. It's finger lickin' good.
Its should be noted to those who don't know, Club Deception is a gay bar, so by meat, penis is implied.

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#11 Feb 29, 2012
need better pizza wrote:
I have heard similar comments from Shoops' staff.( which resides across the street)
Tammy

South Hill, VA

#12 Feb 29, 2012
I go to rehab and shoops and the union and now I go to DP dough or jimmy johns....... If you haven't tried DP dough it's amazing and fast.
Tanner

Huntington, WV

#13 Feb 29, 2012
Lol
Seriously

Huntington, WV

#14 Mar 1, 2012
Tammy wrote:
I go to rehab and shoops and the union and now I go to DP dough or jimmy johns....... If you haven't tried DP dough it's amazing and fast.
You can't be serious. I'd rather go to Club Deception for one of the aforementioned "meat pizzas" than DP Dough. That place is horrible.
lol

New York, NY

#15 Mar 1, 2012
Infected Deception. Go for it hunny
momof3

New York, NY

#16 Mar 1, 2012
Mouse droppings in your pizza box is not a good thing...... When I called the guy that answered the phone said it couldn't have came from them. Never again.
good girl

United States

#17 Mar 1, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious. I'd rather go to Club Deception for one of the aforementioned "meat pizzas" than DP Dough. That place is horrible.
did you have a bad experience most people love it including me
lol

New York, NY

#18 Mar 1, 2012
good girl wrote:
<quoted text>did you have a bad experience most people love it including me
most people go there because its the only choice but I hear that's about to change.......
Seriously

Huntington, WV

#19 Mar 2, 2012
good girl wrote:
<quoted text> did you have a bad experience most people love it including me
I have ordered there 3 times. All three times my entire order was incorrect. Not that being correct would have mattered as the quality was well below average. Lately I've been making my own pies; homemade sauce, various cheeses, spices and vegetables. Sometimes I even make a whole wheat crust. My ex-bf still calls wanting pizza...among other things lol. ;)
Place Sucks Now

Daniels, WV

#20 Mar 3, 2012
I ordered food and they took forever to deliver it and they messed my order up. I told them it's unacceptable and i want it redone for next time they said they would not offer it next time that it would have to be the same night. What kind of policy is that? It's that short guy named Josh who said that. I think it's complete bullshit. The customer is always right! I don't complain much but when i do i like my shit to be fixed hands down. Don't fuck with my appetite nor my food.
Bill

Portage, MI

#21 Mar 6, 2012
Yes three more pizza places going but one of them is slice pizza company, which is the same shit as z brick but a different name, can't wait to have more options .
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
most people go there because its the only choice but I hear that's about to change.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teacher strike harmful to kids 35 min jane 14
West Virginia Teachers 54 min One Who Knows 23
How high was your AEP electric bill? (Feb '11) 3 hr Killowatt 130
How much should a liberal earn? 3 hr Rocket Man 17
Trump and the Republicans Plans on Cutting Food... 3 hr Michael Day 12
America Held Hostage Day 399 5 hr Big Bad John 19
America Held Hostage Day 400 5 hr Mommaj- 4

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance