First Prev
of 2
Next Last
its a joke

Huntington, WV

#1 Apr 9, 2012
Your ignorant opinions and attempts to humour the forums are no longer necessary. Please proceed to the nearest bus travelling to Ohio. Let your gps sync there, you'll fit in much nicer with the derps across the bridge. Have a nice day.

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#2 Apr 9, 2012
Well thank you Mr. Topix Police Man! Have a nice day!
shut up

Grafton, OH

#3 Apr 9, 2012
its a joke wrote:
Your ignorant opinions and attempts to humour the forums are no longer necessary. Please proceed to the nearest bus travelling to Ohio. Let your gps sync there, you'll fit in much nicer with the derps across the bridge. Have a nice day.
I agree so hard. Spleencage is dumb.

Level 8

BelAir, CA

#4 Apr 9, 2012
shut up wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree so hard. Spleencage is dumb.
Well thank you Mr. Kasparov, have a great day!
BTW, how can you agree hard?
Donnie Buttsauce

Huntington, WV

#5 Apr 9, 2012
Yea, this bitch is the equivalent to a hipster instagram account

Level 8

BelAir, CA

#6 Apr 9, 2012
its a joke wrote:
Why would I need GPS if I'm taking a bus?
lol

Huntington, WV

#7 Apr 9, 2012
Donnie Buttsauce wrote:
Yea, this bitch is the equivalent to a hipster instagram account
winning.
Loy

Columbus, OH

#8 Apr 9, 2012
Just for the record. Spleencage is Keith (I used to live in New York City, so I know more than you) Barnhart. The guy who's recording studio in the 9th street plaza went bankrupt. He's also the guy bought O'Malley's and ran it into the ground and lost it after four months.

Level 8

BelAir, CA

#9 Apr 9, 2012
Huh?
to spleencage

Huntington, WV

#10 Apr 9, 2012
I hope u know melissa, scott, heather, and Bellah i.e. Amy are your haters. Trust me i know 4 a fact. I guess helping with thier kid isn't enough so they gotta be dumb a double s's. Didn't u have a tiff with bellahmememebadbreath? Just a thought

Level 8

BelAir, CA

#11 Apr 9, 2012
to spleencage wrote:
I hope u know melissa, scott, heather, and Bellah i.e. Amy are your haters. Trust me i know 4 a fact. I guess helping with thier kid isn't enough so they gotta be dumb a double s's. Didn't u have a tiff with bellahmememebadbreath? Just a thought
R U writing to me? If you are I honestly dont have a single clue about what you are writing. BTW, whats with the name? You really have a hard-on for me for some strange reason yet feel the need to drop bombs using alias names.
1 post removed
Yep

Marengo, OH

#13 Apr 9, 2012
I have a cyber crush on Spleencage. He tells it like it is!

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#14 Apr 9, 2012
WTF is a Spleencage?

Level 8

BelAir, CA

#15 Apr 9, 2012
Yep wrote:
I have a cyber crush on Spleencage. He tells it like it is!
And I'm a she
wait what?

New York, NY

#16 Apr 9, 2012
You're a girl with a dick?
hurrahmybutt

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Apr 9, 2012
Spleencage wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm a she
You come off rather butch, and you do look like a dyke.
SannDigger

Huntington, WV

#18 Apr 9, 2012
hurrahmybutt wrote:
<quoted text>You come off rather butch, and you do look like a dyke.
Easy now, you're bashing my newfound Topix friend. I hope we can be Topix friends Spleencage.
why

Charleston, WV

#19 Apr 9, 2012
SannDigger wrote:
<quoted text>Easy now, you're bashing my newfound Topix friend. I hope we can be Topix friends Spleencage.
omg how can you like her or any of her negative rambling? I think she is in desperate need of a good romp in the sack...although looking like that I'm sure it would be hard to find a willing partner. there is a place in Milton called the Lions Den and there merchandise is a good alternative. I prefer using their stuff with my boyfriend but I'm sure by now you are very familiar with self loving.
1 post removed

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#21 Apr 10, 2012
Loy wrote:
Just for the record. Spleencage is Keith (I used to live in New York City, so I know more than you) Barnhart. The guy who's recording studio in the 9th street plaza went bankrupt. He's also the guy bought O'Malley's and ran it into the ground and lost it after four months.
You sure about that?
1 post removed

“I walk among you but”

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

I am not one of you

#23 Apr 11, 2012
to spleencage wrote:
spleencage I just wanted you to know. I may be a lot of things but I am not the Bellah these nuts are talking about. When I came on topix the name Bella was taken so I had to add an H to my name. I do not troll. I may speak my mind, but I try to do it in a nicer way.
Ok you nut jobs, you think you know me, go beat up on whoever you think I am. Unless I read in the newspaper that some girl named Bella was in a fight.. then you are all just trolls.
Carry on. I am done with your hatefulness. I do not intend to try to explain anything to you bunch of creeps again. You are wasting you anger here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guy named aaron at woodlands 17 min Curious 5
Best Daycare in Huntington 29 min Mr_Awesome 15
Hello my name is zapphod chump 50 min -zapphod- 2
Amy sleeps with all the taxi drivers 52 min Mike 7
Topix Censorship 1 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 86
I miss my ex (Mar '14) 1 hr Cuckler 10
You were always on my mind.. 2 hr Pedro 2
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE