Jon Yeager

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 71 of71
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeager fan

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Feb 1, 2013
 
yeagersREALfriend wrote:
"Before you point your finger, make sure your finger is clean."
I am a close friend of Yeager's who absolutely does not agree with his lifestyle. However, that does not mean I have disowned him nor have I judged him. He knows exactly who and what he is and needs no reminder. I never get on this site for it's full of nothing but useless rhetoric, but someone told me of this thread and after reading it I had to make a post. Drugs have been and will always be a problem until proper help is available. The demand will stay high until an alternative is offered. As for Yeager, for those who have stated he's a "piece of shit druggie", I ask you, how did you become so holy? He may have a drug problem but that in no way defines him as a person. As a matter of fact, he is a wonderful person and father who would do anything for anybody. I speak not from what others say but what I've seen with my own eyes. Before you childish people spread lies, you should not only check your facts but ask yourself if you would want people to say such horrid things about you.
For those who may make ignorant remarks about me, I assure you I'm no fool; I am not a druggie. I am not a criminal. I am a full time student and work 6 days a week. So pass judgement on me as you wish. Your opinions matter none to me or Jonathon.
wordd
apple

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Feb 1, 2013
 
yeagersREALfriend wrote:
"Before you point your finger, make sure your finger is clean."
I am a close friend of Yeager's who absolutely does not agree with his lifestyle. However, that does not mean I have disowned him nor have I judged him. He knows exactly who and what he is and needs no reminder. I never get on this site for it's full of nothing but useless rhetoric, but someone told me of this thread and after reading it I had to make a post. Drugs have been and will always be a problem until proper help is available. The demand will stay high until an alternative is offered. As for Yeager, for those who have stated he's a "piece of shit druggie", I ask you, how did you become so holy? He may have a drug problem but that in no way defines him as a person. As a matter of fact, he is a wonderful person and father who would do anything for anybody. I speak not from what others say but what I've seen with my own eyes. Before you childish people spread lies, you should not only check your facts but ask yourself if you would want people to say such horrid things about you.
For those who may make ignorant remarks about me, I assure you I'm no fool; I am not a druggie. I am not a criminal. I am a full time student and work 6 days a week. So pass judgement on me as you wish. Your opinions matter none to me or Jonathon.
wordd
yeager fan

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Feb 1, 2013
 
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't want a friend like you. How would you feel if he overdosed and passed away? You'd probably feel as if you'd done more to help him. A lot of tough love goes a long way. It takes more than just talking to a druggie to get them to change their ways.
Also, he's selfish. How can a "good person" do hard drugs for years, put themselves in bad situations, run around with the wrong crowd , etc and think about his daughter at the same time? Answer: he wasn't thinking of his daughter, only himself. He, obviously, didn't care about hurting his daughter or his loved ones.
I'm sorry, but jail is right where he needs to be. Now no one has to see him driving around in his car, seat laid way back, "bumping" his music so loud, wearing gold chains and baggy clothes, talking like he's a thug and also acting like it, and thinking that he's the sh*t. He was a druggie and pretty much flaunted it. He thought he was so "gangster" for years. It was hilarious. Jail is where his family and friends should want him to be. It will force him to sober up and think about what he's done.
who r u to say what he cares about or what he needs?
yeager fan

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Feb 1, 2013
 
cabellcofinest wrote:
<quoted text>
lets c.. ashley terry..ashley bowen ricky esue, anthony nance, sara bartly,natosha adkins,eric (dk his last name) slim, micah adkins (HUGE POS JUNKIE) jeremy gray alexis miller hope cremeans cant for get abt bree black herself seth jeffrey, morgan & logan (the meth twins)alex jones jon strong, IDK about Nick casey tho heard hes been clean for sometime but IDK jus hearsay.. if i sat nd thought about it i cud think of tons of people tha need 2 b locked up, people thad dont care abt sellin drugs 2 kids even..bunch of junkiez fo real josh morrison deseree somethin tootie but they all need to be put on and island with no drugs see what happens
ummm hold the phone...jon strong is lovely and who the eff r u?
oh yea

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Feb 1, 2013
 
His ex, Jessica Puckett and her sister Kristin Puckett just got arrested.
jager

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jager told the Detroit guys where to find a girl that owed them money and took them there. The Detroit guys "tank and boots" got her boyfriend instead. Rip Chris Carter, lived a trouble maker, died for love and died a hero. Rip brother
oh yea

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

jager wrote:
Jager told the Detroit guys where to find a girl that owed them money and took them there. The Detroit guys "tank and boots" got her boyfriend instead. Rip Chris Carter, lived a trouble maker, died for love and died a hero. Rip brother
A hero? Lmao. Now that's a name I've never heard him called!
Really

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Feb 4, 2013
 
yeager fan wrote:
<quoted text>who r u to say what he cares about or what he needs?
Um, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that drugs meant more to him than his daughter. Anyone who hangs out with the wrong crowd, sells drugs and uses hard drugs, is, obviously, putting their cares/needs before their child. Having a child is what should make people straighten their lives up. I'm sure the thought of getting caught crossed his mind but did he stop? Nope. He didn't care about the consequences or about hurting his family or about how embarrassed they would be of what he was doing. He should have known how hurt his child would be if he were to go to jail. He's selfish.

If he cared, he would have asked for help and gone to rehab to better himself. That's what he needed.
hmmm

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Feb 9, 2013
 
wish they would just bring the drug dogs into the bluff and get all these junkies out of here!
Crazy

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Feb 25, 2013
 
Accessory to murder he's in deep on this one!
His only hope is if they catch the killers soon so he can roll on them! Either way major prison time!
oldfriend

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Apr 6, 2013
 
oh yea wrote:
His ex, Jessica Puckett and her sister Kristin Puckett just got arrested.
any word on Jessica puckett? what was she arrested for?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 71 of71
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
fried chicken dinna nigguh 10 min arykwani 4
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 24 min Yes it is me 51,702
confidential informants. whos pushing pills in ... (Jul '13) 25 min 304 20
my ex wanted me to fist him 32 min 304 43
Dylan "D-Stone" Stone 35 min stfu 12
Jb's strip club (May '12) 37 min gross 21
do pretty women fart 39 min duh 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••