Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 24, 2013
Let the tears roll.
Hound dog

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Aug 24, 2013
Eat a dog wrote:
Mentally unstable people post here,
Yep, I agree! You just posted. Lmao at you.
Silent majority

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Aug 24, 2013
I agree. A person cant even use the local bulletin board to advertise car washes or local events. The unemployed local dreggs use this place as a hangout. They think they are witty and absolutely hilarious. Its really just pathetic to witness. The last guy who posted is a prime example. Ive heard that one liner maybe 2700 times..but this sad sack thinks he's the wittiest, funniest guy on the continent.
Terry

Alexandria, VA

#5 Aug 24, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
I agree. A person cant even use the local bulletin board to advertise car washes or local events. The unemployed local dreggs use this place as a hangout. They think they are witty and absolutely hilarious. Its really just pathetic to witness. The last guy who posted is a prime example. Ive heard that one liner maybe 2700 times..but this sad sack thinks he's the wittiest, funniest guy on the continent.
Agreed.
Quicherbichin

Huntington, WV

#6 Aug 24, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
Are you still crying over people figuring out your prostitution front? Get over it.
Silent majority

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Aug 25, 2013
Quicherbichin wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still crying over people figuring out your prostitution front? Get over it.
You got me...im a pimp. Cant get anything past you. Keep up the fine detective work.
Ethyl ison Methyl

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 25, 2013
My Butthole hurts. Zap hod spent the night.
Silent majority

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Aug 25, 2013
Ethyl ison Methyl wrote:
My Butthole hurts. Zap hod spent the night.
Comedy fail....
Hound Dog

Chesapeake, VA

#10 Aug 25, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
Are you serious? You actually counted the times and cvame up with a total of 2700? I didn't think I was that witty to keep you laughing at my one liners!
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#11 Aug 25, 2013
Hound Dog wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious? You actually counted the times and cvame up with a total of 2700? I didn't think I was that witty to keep you laughing at my one liners!
It's like cutting an dog's tail off one inch at a time too make it hurt less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justice for the drug dealer Freddie Gray 2 min Liberalism on dis... 157
Why do riots only happen in liberal cities? 5 min wow 59
hpd cop that was fired.. 43 min Righteous 24
Huntington city mission 1 hr Helping Hands 2
Chay Bailey aka Goldie 1 hr Wondering 4
goldie bailey 1 hr Wondering 4
Huntington Cop Fired! But not named. 2 hr The Responsible N... 52
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE