domestic dispute in Ritter Park
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hmmm

Morehead, KY

#43 Apr 20, 2013
I woulda beat the sh*t out of him.. than cursed her out for bein with a pos like that.. than beat the sh*t out of him some more. . Took a sip of my gatoraide than beat on him a lil more.. maybe he would get the idea that beating on someone isnt tough.. its p*ssy.. especially a woman..
Chuck Norris

Huntington, IN

#44 Apr 20, 2013
tyrone leroy jackson wrote:
<quoted text> All I am saying that the right thing to do is first thing is to make sure your kids are safe from any danger and that is the responsible thing to do.
Yeah, safe from danger. The very moment you walk out the door. Not the moment a crisis arises.

It`s an example that violence can occur anywhere at anytime. Buy pepper spray, ccw permit, get fit with the Total Gym (registered trademark) and learn to defend yourself with some Chuck Kwon Do. So next time, when some douche wants to get violent, fire them up with pepper spray, shoot them, and then twist them up and give em a round house to the face. They`ll be surprised how wrong they were thinking you were a victim.

Remember, Chuck don`t believe in the table of elements, only the element of surprise.
young mother of 3

Huntington, WV

#45 Apr 20, 2013
tyrone leroy jackson wrote:
<quoted text>All I am saying that the right thing to do is first thing is to make sure your kids are safe from any danger and that is the responsible thing to do. Then call the police as that is the way that a mother should do things. I think the guy that hit the lady is a low life.
Well said!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
That feller selling drugs beside the road 1 hr Hmmm 11
Dirty Nurse 1 hr Not just a rumor 11
Sniffing panties 1 hr McLovin 2
Was Willie Nelson ever young? 1 hr Vlad 4
Alyssa newton 1 hr unknown 2
City screwing Comcast with new franchise agreement 1 hr Wifey 86
Where are all the hookers? 2 hr ESTIL 11
Buy your assault rifle today 3 hr MarkJ- 129
Leut.dial HPD gang war has broken out 4 hr Huntingtons finest 33
another muder at the huntington mart just happen 5 hr Phantom 16