Since: Aug 12

hero

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

I was just wondering if anyone else witnessed the incident. You can't even enjoy a nice walk in the park anymore!

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

I did!!! That was awful. I went to get my kids and leave but got blocked in for a half hour by all the cops. Her poor son :( he was so scared for his mom. Anyone know any info on the guy that punched her or how or if they knew one another?

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Also the cops seemed like they could have gotten there faster..then when the show up (no sirens either) they slowly walked up when they should have rushed to get him in cuffs because he looked like he was coming back for more a few times there. Someone else could have gotten hurt.

“Oh my glob!”

hero

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Kris Tyn1983 wrote:
Also the cops seemed like they could have gotten there faster..then when the show up (no sirens either) they slowly walked up when they should have rushed to get him in cuffs because he looked like he was coming back for more a few times there. Someone else could have gotten hurt.
Yes, it seemed like the cops took awhile. Apparently, 911 was called even before the woman was punched. It seemed like she knew him from the way they were arguing, but it is hard to say.

“Oh my glob!”

hero

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Kris Tyn1983 wrote:
I did!!! That was awful. I went to get my kids and leave but got blocked in for a half hour by all the cops. Her poor son :( he was so scared for his mom. Anyone know any info on the guy that punched her or how or if they knew one another?
His mugshot was just posted:

http://www.wvrja.com/puboffsearch/inmatesearc...

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

What's his name? The link just has me type in a name to do an inmate search from what I see....thanks for the link :)
real

Middlebrook, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

HPD's finest! I got called scum for talking about the way they respond.

“Oh my glob!”

hero

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Kris Tyn1983 wrote:
What's his name? The link just has me type in a name to do an inmate search from what I see....thanks for the link :)
Oops! Ronald James Johnson
1 post removed
James

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Probably some Brotha beating up his "White" Bitch.
Zlot

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

I would say at least 70% of the people that live on Highlawn ave are drug addicts
seen it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

I was there with my 6 month old son happened like ten feet away from me and my son I packed him up and left after the cops unblocked me can't even enjoy the park with ur family any more

“Oh my glob!”

hero

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

seen it wrote:
I was there with my 6 month old son happened like ten feet away from me and my son I packed him up and left after the cops unblocked me can't even enjoy the park with ur family any more
Yeah we were there with our 10 month old just walking by as it happened. I can't get that woman's bloodied face out of my mind.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

I went to the Facebook page for wv mugshots and figured that was him. Did you hear any of the argument? I was sitting by the sand play area and only heard bits and pieces. I thought I heard someone say he was drunk? I already saw him cruising by on his bike prior to the incident and thought he better watch out for kids jeez! I'm just thankful if didn't have a gun or weapon!
FED UP

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Mountain Momma79 wrote:
I was just wondering if anyone else witnessed the incident. You can't even enjoy a nice walk in the park anymore!
Got that right! It's a shame!!! The time before the last time I went, I called the cops on some black dude who was walking around the playground SCREAMING profanities into his cellphone. The last time I went, prestera had their mentally ill crew under the picnic area and there was a man SCREAMING profanities to himself (having an entire profane convo with an invisible person--for EVERYONE ELSE to hear!!!) I took my daughter and LEFT!! I couldn't believe that prestera employees had the audacity to bring this man to a CHILD'S play area as not say a dang thing to him, or lead him away from the area as he's screaming at the invisible person that he's just gonna kill/shoot that MF-er for over an hour!!! I was PISSED!
seen it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Ya I heard her say he don't even take care of his kids and thts when he hit her he had her trapped on the bench pushing her and stuff and she said tht and he hit her
Lycan

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Really? All these eye witnesses standing around waiting for the cops to show up and do something about it? Was it just shouting and a single punch? Or did all you people sit there and watch a man beat a woman infront of children?
Dante

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

no 1 cares bout a brotha smackin his bitch white or black.
seen it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Lycan wrote:
Really? All these eye witnesses standing around waiting for the cops to show up and do something about it? Was it just shouting and a single punch? Or did all you people sit there and watch a man beat a woman infront of children?
It was just a single bunch and I'm a girl lol and ppl was doing something he wouldn't step up to the guys
curious

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

FED UP wrote:
<quoted text>Got that right! It's a shame!!! The time before the last time I went, I called the cops on some black dude who was walking around the playground SCREAMING profanities into his cellphone. The last time I went, prestera had their mentally ill crew under the picnic area and there was a man SCREAMING profanities to himself (having an entire profane convo with an invisible person--for EVERYONE ELSE to hear!!!) I took my daughter and LEFT!! I couldn't believe that prestera employees had the audacity to bring this man to a CHILD'S play area as not say a dang thing to him, or lead him away from the area as he's screaming at the invisible person that he's just gonna kill/shoot that MF-er for over an hour!!! I was PISSED!
Easy....anyone can become mentally ill. I agree they should have led the man away from other people in the park but that is not to say that they do not have the right to enjoy parks and recreation the same as any other individual.
curious

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Lycan wrote:
My thoughts exactly!! And then to get on Topix and discuss how they just watched. Smh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
confidential informants. whos pushing pills in ... (Jul '13) 57 min Randall Adams 21
East end thief's (Nov '13) 1 hr Mike 944
todd maynard ans sara 1 hr pioneerforever 7
WSAZ new girl voices 1 hr lolli 41
Want affair with coworker how can I get over him 1 hr lolli 20
Drug users what is your story on why you do drugs 1 hr white oval 10
girl for threesome 1 hr hotstuff 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••