Mmmmm

Huntington, WV

#22 Jul 16, 2013
Can you say not guilty
Knows

Ashland, KY

#23 Jul 16, 2013
Perry Mason wrote:
It was a good case, the prosecution messed it up. You can read the judge's comments from the prior week where he was upset that things hadn't been filed on time. Evidence didn't come in that should have.
Searls had fired shots outside a bar not long before this. I wouldn't celebrate him being out on the streets.
He was and is a murderer. He was not defending himself, and to the one who says "get over it", I will when Aaron Searls gets what he deserves. I know he was shot once in the front, then the second bullet hit him in his back by his kidney, third in front, again. As John tried to move away from Searls...AWAY from him. And I am the dumbass??? This was not self defense, this screw up is dangerous and needs to be off the streets for good. Isn't he now on home confinement for malicious wounding?? Yes, he is. Because he is psychotic. Good job Huntington, another murder goes unpunished. How many people will he kill in "self defense" before you finally lock his deranged ass up??
Mmmmm

Huntington, WV

#24 Jul 16, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>He was and is a murderer. He was not defending himself, and to the one who says "get over it", I will when Aaron Searls gets what he deserves. I know he was shot once in the front, then the second bullet hit him in his back by his kidney, third in front, again. As John tried to move away from Searls...AWAY from him. And I am the dumbass??? This was not self defense, this screw up is dangerous and needs to be off the streets for good. Isn't he now on home confinement for malicious wounding?? Yes, he is. Because he is psychotic. Good job Huntington, another murder goes unpunished. How many people will he kill in "self defense" before you finally lock his deranged ass up??
Don't know anything but a jury says different. That's how we do thing in the USA.
Hmmm

Huntington, WV

#25 Jul 16, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>He was and is a murderer. He was not defending himself, and to the one who says "get over it", I will when Aaron Searls gets what he deserves. I know he was shot once in the front, then the second bullet hit him in his back by his kidney, third in front, again. As John tried to move away from Searls...AWAY from him. And I am the dumbass??? This was not self defense, this screw up is dangerous and needs to be off the streets for good. Isn't he now on home confinement for malicious wounding?? Yes, he is. Because he is psychotic. Good job Huntington, another murder goes unpunished. How many people will he kill in "self defense" before you finally lock his deranged ass up??
Regardless of what you or anybody thinks a jury of his pears was given the evidence and he was found not guilty.
1 post removed
Knows

Ashland, KY

#27 Jul 17, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of what you or anybody thinks a jury of his pears was given the evidence and he was found not guilty.
"A jury of his peers". Well that explains it. The entire jury was psychotic and simple. That is the only way this would have turned out the way it did. Even the judge was shocked at the verdict. The prosecution dropped the ball on this one.
ok

Huntington, WV

#28 Jul 17, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>"A jury of his peers". Well that explains it. The entire jury was psychotic and simple. That is the only way this would have turned out the way it did. Even the judge was shocked at the verdict. The prosecution dropped the ball on this one.
Does not matter if they dropped the ball sorry about your luck.
hmmm

Huntington, WV

#29 Jul 17, 2013
The prosecution failed to provide proof without reasonable doubt! Innocent until proven guilty not guilty till proven innocent!
mlove

Altavista, VA

#30 Jul 17, 2013
U ppl sitting here defending searls have no idea of what happened. I sat in the court room every day. John was family. Even if the verdict were guilty it wouldn't have brought our loved one back. We still would've lost either way. Before u get on here and discuss ANY topic u really should know your facts or don't say anything at all. I sincerely hope none of u naysayers EVER lose someone the way we did. It hurts and always will. But then if it were ur family/friend your tune would be different wouldn't it. Let it go. He walked BUT when this "stay at home father" (the medias polite way of saying he was a pos man who laid on his lazy a$$ every day while his wife worked) goes postal and hurts or kills a room full of people, what will YOU be saying then?? Oh I know "well if the jury had convicted him for killing that guy a few yrs ago this wouldn't have happened." My rant is over, continue your discussion and I don't care how much u disagree with me, I won't be back to check because it hurts to bad. God Bless
ok

United States

#31 Jul 17, 2013
mlove wrote:
U ppl sitting here defending searls have no idea of what happened. I sat in the court room every day. John was family. Even if the verdict were guilty it wouldn't have brought our loved one back. We still would've lost either way. Before u get on here and discuss ANY topic u really should know your facts or don't say anything at all. I sincerely hope none of u naysayers EVER lose someone the way we did. It hurts and always will. But then if it were ur family/friend your tune would be different wouldn't it. Let it go. He walked BUT when this "stay at home father" (the medias polite way of saying he was a pos man who laid on his lazy a$$ every day while his wife worked) goes postal and hurts or kills a room full of people, what will YOU be saying then?? Oh I know "well if the jury had convicted him for killing that guy a few yrs ago this wouldn't have happened." My rant is over, continue your discussion and I don't care how much u disagree with me, I won't be back to check because it hurts to bad. God Bless
I am defending out justice system I do not know him or did not know much about until found not guilty. This is what has to happen like it or not not guilty of murder. Period, straight and simple they said so and were give facts not fear say which most of this info is.

NOT GUILTY!
1 post removed
iknow

Altavista, VA

#33 Jul 17, 2013
ok wrote:
<quoted text>
I am defending out justice system I do not know him or did not know much about until found not guilty. This is what has to happen like it or not not guilty of murder. Period, straight and simple they said so and were give facts not fear say which most of this info is.
NOT GUILTY!
Only bc I haven't logged off this site bc I got a Ph call will I say this...#1 I firmly believe in our right to bear arms. The men in my family are avid hunters and my household has a gun for protection.#2 the prosecutors did a great job as did the homicide detectives and judge Farrell is great.#3 I've not lost faith in our justice system, it is what it is. He was found not guilty the end. I only wonder if the outcome may have been different if someone else had not been acquitted only days before. Now for real, I'm REALLY finished this time. Logging out never to return lol
ok

United States

#34 Jul 17, 2013
iknow wrote:
<quoted text>Only bc I haven't logged off this site bc I got a Ph call will I say this...#1 I firmly believe in our right to bear arms. The men in my family are avid hunters and my household has a gun for protection.#2 the prosecutors did a great job as did the homicide detectives and judge Farrell is great.#3 I've not lost faith in our justice system, it is what it is. He was found not guilty the end. I only wonder if the outcome may have been different if someone else had not been acquitted only days before. Now for real, I'm REALLY finished this time. Logging out never to return lol
Might have, but the people on that jury made the decision not us.
Truth

South Point, OH

#35 Jul 18, 2013
Well that boy might as well go ahead and skip town for he WILL NEVER be able to go out in Huntington again EVER! Krogers,Mcdonalds and God forbid he ever goes to ANY bars in Huntington,etc. He is a dead man walking...not me,don't have to be me,Johns murder will be his worst nightmare...Keaton knew too many people! So his best bet is,just like I stated,SKIP TOWN or stay inside....don't be easy to find like his mother and brother were after the trial...behind Scrathes on 3rd ave. drinking....just saying!!
Truth

South Point, OH

#36 Jul 18, 2013
Oooops...that would be Scratches...lol
Ouch

United States

#37 Jul 18, 2013
Glad my computer of phone don't come back with your name on it. Do you not know that you can be charged for what and how you just said your last written on a public form statement. How dumb are you???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesage shooting 9 min It was me 23
Black girl at 14th street auto zone 1 hr Curious 1
Jumol Scott 2 hr What a dick 19
Daulton Avenue Drug Dealers 3 hr Haha 6
Brad Adkins (Jan '15) 3 hr Abc123 2
Its not racism, we just want a clean community 3 hr Frederick a 173
F U C K i have a B o n e r 4 hr Stop jackin o f f 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance